SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Golden Knight ❯ A Place to Belong ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 12 - A Place To Belong
 
The people of Armonia were quick to help those who had saved them from being stone statues for the rest of their lives. The Gundam's were pretty banged up, but thanks to the light of the Goddess Toki, they were still functional. Rosalyn was apologizing to the Gundam's for attacking them and that she shouldn't have fallen to darkness like she had. Shute went up to her and hugged her for that if he were to let go, she would disappear. It happened once after all.
 
She put her arms around him and held him as he cried into her shoulder, “I wish that I could have done this ages ago when you were a baby, but now you're all grown up into a man. I'm so proud of how you were able to master the treasure like that. I knew that you could do it.”
 
Behind them, the people of Armonia were repairing the Gundam's. It may have been a planet of endless sun and barely any technology, but these people were good. Captain took into account on how well they worked, “How is it that your people can do this kind of a job without special training, Rosalyn?”
 
She looked over, “It's an ability that my people acquired over the years. We are able to fix anything that has the Goddess' power signature on them and you my friends, have it all over you.”
 
Bakunetsumaru looked himself over, “I don't see anything.”
 
She shook her head smiling, “You're not supposed to, only an Armonian can see the Goddess' energy, it has something to do with the way our eyes see. When I was on your planet, I saw that at night, my sight was strong and I could see very clearly. It is because even though there is no darkness here, our eyes have adapted so much to the Sun's that we can stand higher intensities of light, even lack there of. Anywhere where there is hope, we will be able to see it.”
 
“Amazing, could it be one of the reasons that the Dark Axis was after you in the first place,” Zero asked.
 
She shrugged, “It could have been. We have always been peaceful people; Golden Knights were chosen to keep that peace. The Dark Axis has been around longer than you realize. While under Kuroda's control, I learned something. There is a power lurking in the shadows more powerful than Kuroda and apparently, the Treasure is a threat.”
 
She looked to Shute, as did everyone else, “They see me as a threat?”
 
“Of course they do. Look what you were able to do and not even so much as waste energy. If the Dark Axis fears Shute, then I doubt they will be making any moves for a while,” Baku said as the male Armonian put a patch on his head to cover up the scratch left by the Knight's sword.
 
Rosalyn shook her head, “Wrong, they will come after him. They know he is untrained in our methods. It is not something that you should take lightly. Kuroda sent out a call telling the Dark Axis that the Treasure was here and that they should come and claim it. They will be here soon enough.”
 
“Well, we'll all be here to help you!” Baku stated as King Yataro walked over.
 
“No you will not. These are Armonian matters that do not concern you Gundams. I got information from Kuroda about where his master is hiding. It appears that the bastard is in Neotopia and he is about to strike,” Yataro told them looking at their features and could tell they were shocked about it.
 
“If he has been on Neotopia all this time, then why didn't he attack the first time they tried to take us over?” Shute asked his Father.
 
Yataro looked at his son, “He was waiting for the Treasure to come to him. You did not know about it until you came here. Kuroda told me that his master has been there ever since we got you away from here Yasuo. He followed you.”
 
They all were shocked, even Rosalyn was, “What is there that we can do, Yataro? We can't allow this to continue, we can't allow Neotopia to fall into their hands like Armonia did.”
 
She then turned to Shute, “Especially if our Son wishes to return there…”
 
Yataro looked at her to object, but she cut him off, “No Yataro, he is our son. He should be able to make his own choices.”
 
“But, you are his true kin, why would he go back?” Baku asked Rosalyn and she merely smiled and looked to Shute.
 
“Yasuo, who was the first person you heard when you activated the Treasure?” her face looked so calm, but you could see the sadness etched upon her features. She knew that the first person you hear when you activate the Treasure, is the person that will lead you to your true home. For her it was Yataro and now it was time for Shute to find his home.
 
“I heard many voices, but the first one I heard was Mark's, my other Father,” Shute was wondering what it meant and what his mother was implying. This was his home, so it shouldn't matter, right?
 
“Then it is Neotopia where you belong Yasuo, not Armonia. We may be your real parents, but your heart belongs in Neotopia where the people you called Mother and Father live. If the Dark Axis never happened, then it would be different, but because of what happened, you made these great friends of yours who were loyal to you till the very end. You found the planet where you were born, but this is not your home. Neotopia needs its Golden Knight of Hope, Armonia has one, but Neotopia is without that spark of Hope. That is why, you must return Shute,” Rosalyn called him by his Neotopian name. She may have loved him, but she knew better than keeping him in a place where he wouldn't feel truly happy. His happiness came from Neotopia and his friends and there was no way possible that she was splitting that up.
 
“Does this mean we will not be seeing you in the near future?” asked Captain who just got finished in his repairs and he was looking as good as new considering the damage.
 
“It may be a three day journey, but I will come by and see my Son. It may not be common, but after the Dark Axis is destroyed forever, you can expect that you will be seeing both Yataro and I. As for now,” she turned to Yataro, “Shall we suit up?”
 
Zero looked at them in awe and shock, completely repaired himself, “You are coming as well to the battle?”
 
Yataro nodded, “Like I said, it is Armonian matters. I cannot let my Rosalyn go into battle without me by her side. I haven't had a decent battle in ages. I'll be sure to bring Kuroda along.”
 
“Kuroda?! You're bringing him along!” exclaimed Baku as Rosalyn giggled at him.
 
“You obviously don't know my husband. Yataro likes to torture people a great deal and since Kuroda is the first he's had in decades, you can expect to see him beat the living crap out of Kuroda. In fact, I would like a punch at him as well,” Rosalyn looked at Yataro and he only chuckled.
 
“You never change Rosalyn! Always eager to fight any opponent, I'll be sure to leave some damaging space for all of you to take a punch. I know all of you are eager to get at him,” Yataro smirked before walking away into the castle to get the said Kuroda and bring him along for their long 3 day trip.
 
Rosalyn looked to her people, “Get a large ship ready for departure. I'll be getting my comrades ready for launch.”
 
“I don't think that preparation for a launch is necessary Rosalyn. We have already traveled by your ships once,” Captain replied to Rosalyn's offer.
 
She looked at them with a mischievous smile on her face, “Not like this ship. It's a lot bigger and many times faster than the last ship. You'll have to be prepared for when we take off. For one thing, we'll have to go through one of our Sun's to get that speed.”
 
They all went bug eyed at that, “WHAT?!!!”
 
She laughed, “I told you you'll need preparation. You have to blast through our first Sun in order to create a large amount of speed so we'll get to Neotopia faster. Shute, you, your Father and I can handle the intense heat, as for your friends, they might need something to help them.”
 
“What do you recommend?” asked Zero curious yet nervous.
 
She snapped her fingers, “I got an idea,” she held out her hand, “Hand me a Chukkara.”
 
“A what?” asked Baku as an Armonian handed Rosalyn a strange looking tool like a combination of a screwdriver and a blow torch.
 
“A Chukkara,” Rosalyn said as she went behind Bakunetsumaru and started working on his circuits.
 
“YOW!!! That's hot!” the samurai yelled as Rosalyn paid him no mind.
 
“It's going to. This is nothing in comparison to the Sun. This is only going to increase your temperature intake so it will only feel like a sweaty day to you. Captain and Zero, you two are next after Bakunetsumaru,” Rosalyn said as she continued with Baku as he continued to scream and twist.
 
In the castle, Yataro was finishing tying up Kuroda when he heard, “AHHHH!!! BY MANA THAT'S HOT!!!” and “HOT HOT HOT!!!”
 
“Compared to that, I'd rather be beaten by you,” Kuroda said looking at Yataro and he nodded himself.
 
“Don't mess with Rosalyn and her ability to use a Chukkara.”
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*
 
Being evil again…I'm lucky I ain't them! 0.0 Please don't kill me, but it was funny and the Redneck likes funny. I'll update soon!
 
Ja ne
 
Shiva ^_^