SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Golden Knight ❯ Launch to Neotopia ( Chapter 15 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 15 - Launch to Neotopia
 
“Okay everyone, we are about to lift off. Strap in and prepare for launch,” came the voice of King Yataro from a loud speaker to the others.
 
The Gundam Force strapped themselves in and was getting ready for going through one very hot Sun. Yataro put on his headset and typed something on a keyboard in front of him.
 
“Rosalyn, are you ready?”
 
Rosalyn held her sword in an encasement and was holding on tight, “Just start the countdown Yataro! Let's do this quick.”
 
Yataro nodded, “Right, Starting countdown to launch,” Yataro then started pressing buttons, flipping switches and pulling levers as the engines were starting. The ship from the outside was slowly lifting into the air.
 
While in the compartment, Kuroda was sitting right in the corner where Rosalyn was flowing her energy into the ship. Kuroda looked at her, “Why do I have to be here?”
 
“Because in case something goes wrong, you will be the one to take the damage,” her body bean to glow brightly and her armor were slightly wavering as she continued to pour in energy, “TOKI'S LIFEFORCE!!!”
 
In the area where the Gundam Force was, they were watching as the power of the Golden Knight was being put into the ship and watching as it reached full power. Once it reached the full mark, the countdown was commencing right about it. The computer then automated a voice to the Gundams saying, “Countdown commencing. Launching in 3…”
 
“Well, it looks like were finally going back to Neotopia,” Shute said as he looked to his friends and seeing that Zero and Baku were looking a little nervous while Captain was his normal self.
 
“2…”
 
“Yes, it will be nice to finally return after all of this,” Zero replied hanging on to his seat.
 
“1…”
 
“JUST LAUNCH ALREADY!!!” yelled the nervous Baku, as everyone else was sweat dropping looking at him.
 
“LAUNCH INITIATED”
 
“Hold on my friends! This will get hot!” yelled Yataro from the control panel as the ship powered towards the Sun.
 
“I WAS AFRAID OF THAT!!!” Baku yelled once again, if the Chukkara was bad enough, the sun was going to be even worse.
 
The ship was blasted out of Armonian's atmosphere and directly into the Sun. The ship's sirens were going off mentioning the rise in temperature as everyone else was sweating and Baku was finding it very hard to stay in his seat. Rosalyn was holding on to her sword giving the ship more and more power to pass through quickly because if they stayed in the Sun for much longer, the ship would melt with everyone inside of it. That she wasn't about to risk happening. Lucky for them they were almost through.
 
Yataro came over the speaker again, “We are almost through, Rosalyn we need a little more power.”
 
Rosalyn yelled at the speaker in the engine room, “If I put any more power in here, the ship will explode, can't you push it through?”
 
“Negative, the gravity is too strong.”
 
“Have you tried the power boosters? They should be able to get us through with little damage, but it will deplete our fuel a little,” Rosalyn told Yataro over the speaker.
 
“I'll give them a shot, but Ros, it might weaken you. And I don't mean just a one-day sleep, I mean serious energy drain. You sure?”
 
“Just go for it before we run out of time! The haul is starting to melt Yataro,” Rosalyn said as she saw the wall in front of her start to melt away and more intense heat was seeping through.
 
“We're all going to die,” Kuroda said banging his head against the wall.
 
Yataro at the panel was typing like mad and the ship was making high-pitched sounds as golden light was coming from the back boosters. “Power boosters initiated. Let's get out of here.”
 
Yataro pushed a lever forward and the ship pushed its way fully out of the Sun. Yataro put on cruise control of the ship after setting the coordinates for Neotopia and lay back in his chair wiping his brow from the sweat he was perspiring. He went over the speaker again to everyone, “Is everyone okay?”
 
Shute responded, “Yeah, but I think Baku may need a barf bag.”
 
“We're all okay Yataro,” came Rosalyn over the speaker.
 
“How much damage?”
 
“Not much now, I covered up the hole,” replied Rosalyn a little too happy sounding about it.
 
“Dare I ask what you covered the hole with?” Yataro asked a little nervous.
 
“Not what…who”
 
“GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!” came the voice of Kuroda.
 
Rosalyn's voice was still over the speaker so everyone heard, “Your metal butt was melted to the haul and now has probably cooled over. So, you're stuck Kuroda.”
 
“Hey! How'd you know about my metal butt?”
 
“Easy. Your butt was hard when I kicked it.”
 
Yataro turned the speaker off, knowing that there was going to be more of a fight in there. He knew Rosalyn was going to be alright. He decided it might be time to join his comrades.
 
“I think I'm gonna hurl,” said Baku.
 
Then again, maybe manning the control a little longer wasn't so bad.
 
“NOT ON MY FEET BAKU!!!” came Shute's voice.
 
“Don't even think about coming over here, you may be a friend, but I suggest you deter your path elsewhere,” Zero's voice was heard.
 
Just then Yataro heard the door slide open, Yataro whipped his head around to see Baku come over and bend his head at his feet. And from outside the ship to the distances in space could be heard, “BAKUNETSUMARU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*
 
On Neotopia, Otonashi was standing on the top of a large tree looking out. He was no longer an organic, but now a full mecha who was giving off a strong dark aura. He held out a black sphere and muttered a spell under his breath, “Soon, Young Prince, soon we will meet. You will give me your power, whether you realize it or not.”
 
He threw the sphere and it submerged into the ground as it continued to pulsate, “Tis going to be an interesting match.”
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*
 
That is all for now. Give me some reviews, or if there is something you would like to see let me know. I'll update soon!
 
Ja ne.
 
Shiva ^_^