SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Golden Knight ❯ Confrontations ( Chapter 16 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 16 - Confrontations
 
Shute was just watching out of the window of the ship through the dimensions he was passing through in a matter of seconds. He kept thinking about the three jewels that were inside of his friends and how he was going to tell them that. He saw his Mother coming up to him in her regular Armonian clothes. She sat beside him and looked out, “I know it's hard to grasp, but I assure you Shute that everything will turn out alright in the end.”
 
“How did you do it, Mom?” Shute asked her in an outburst
 
“Do what?” was her responding question.
 
Shute looked at her in the eye this time, “How are you able to be so strong in the face of danger? You could possibly die and you're not even worried.”
 
She gave him a sad smile, “That is because I have trained with the Goddess Toki ever since I was born. I have learned to deal with these situations so I am not afraid. To give you the truth my Son would be to tell you that before you and Yataro came into my life, death sounded like a blessing to me.”
 
Shute's eyes widened as she continued, “I know, but at that time death was something that I wanted to reach. I had no reason to fight, I never felt a purpose, but when you two entered my life, I found my solution.”
 
Shute lowered his head, “But how can I be as good as you Mom?”
 
Rosalyn smiled and put her hand on his head petting it, “You already are Shute, and much more. You see, I have watched you and I have seen that you are strong, you keep the spirits of your friends alive and you are also fearless in the face of danger. Fate may have brought us back together Shute, but Fate doesn't control who you are, you do Shute. I wouldn't have it any other way.”
 
Shute looked up to her tears glistening in his eyes as he shot forward and hugged his mother burying his face within her chest. (Get your head out of the gutter you pervs!)
 
Rosalyn held him close to her as she soothed him, as she knew that his friends were closely watching.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*
 
“Captain, how is our fuel holding up?” asked Yataro to Captain who was sitting in a seat next to him.
 
“We still gain 84.29% of our fuel and we are only 58.164% of our way to Neotopia, Lord Yataro,” responded Captain in his usual technological manner.
 
Yataro chuckled, “In other words, it's holding up just fine. And please my friend, call me Yataro. I do not rule you so just address me as a friend and not as a Lord.”
 
Captain looked over at Yataro question, “You do not seem worried about our upcoming confrontation with your brother.”
 
Yataro sighed, “Not to be rude, but you really do put a damper on things Captain. I know that our meeting my brother will be dangerous, but I'm trying to keep my mind occupied with other things. In these moments, I am glad I have my Rosalyn with me. She is not only the woman I love, but the only friend I ever had who accepted me. In ways, you and your friends remind me of when I was alone and needed a friend. You are all different, yet you understand each other. And to think, my Son brought you all together.”
 
Captain nodded as he searched his memory banks for all the times that Shute's voice had raised his spirits. Of the times when he met all of his friends. If it wasn't for Shute, he wouldn't be here. “Shute is the only friend who accepted all of us, accepted me.”
 
Yataro smiled as he held onto his microphone on his headset, “Bakunetsumaru, please try not to damage any mo-“
 
Crashing came over his head set and Yataro sighed, “Did we have to bring him on board? Honestly, it's like having Rosalyn practicing to be a Lady, impossible and painful.”
 
“I heard that!”
 
Yataro sweat dropped, “Sorry Ros,” Yataro was then silently praying to Toki that she didn't try to break down those doors
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*
 
Zero was put in charge of trying to get more information out of Kuroda, “Surely one of these strange tools can make you talk.”
 
Kuroda groaned seeing as there wasn't much he could do. His butt was melted to the hull, he was tied to one spot and now he was being tortured by a Lacroan Knight who was either going to kill him from the tools or his constant babble of his stupid home. Kuroda was then started to consider maybe a new job…and a new butt.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*
 
“Bah! I'll even be courteous to Zero if I survive this!!!” yelled the distressed Musha Gundam who was lifting delicate equipment, but ended up dropping everything he handled.
 
Baku dropped one more box that ended up toppling more boxes on top of him. He was cursing like mad and you could swear he made up a new one. (XD I do that everyday! Fucshizzits!)
 
Yataro's voice came over the speakers, “Gundam Force, please go to the Bridge. And Bakunetsumaru, please go quickly, I don't think there is equipment left that you haven't broken.”
 
“YES!!!” yelled a very happy Baku in the process another box fell on his head
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*
 
“Okay, I left box duty, so what is this about?” Baku asked and looked at Shute, “Well Shute?”
 
“You have been most silent since you came in. Does something ale ye?” Zero asked making Shute fidget more
 
“You can tell us anything Shute,” Captain said and Shute sighed and finally gathered his wits.
 
“This isn't easy to say. My Father told me that the only way I can truly beat my Uncle would be to have the three Jewels of Armonia in my possession.”
 
“Well, that doesn't sound too hard. Where are they Shute?” Zero asked his friend as Shute lowered his head and clenched his fists against his shorts.
 
“Y-You guys a-are the J-J-Jewels…” Shute looked away leaving his friends with shocked expressions on their faces, or what could be interpreted as shocked.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~HAHAHAHAHAH~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Sorry to leave ya hanging! I've been seriously busy…and I got a boyfriend…[blushes] I WILL NOT GIVE DETAILS!!! Anyway, review me peoples!
 
Ja ne
 
Shiva ^_^