SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Golden Knight ❯ Nightmares ( Chapter 17 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 17 - Nightmare
 
It was quiet for a long time before anyone said anything. It was a huge blow to the Gundams, and Shute felt nervous under their shocked stares. He was grateful to Rosalyn when she stood up and spoke, “I'm afraid that this is true. You three are the Jewels of Armonia.”
 
Baku stood up and blurted out, “But how is this possible?”
 
Rosalyn stood in the doorway shaking her head, “There is no way to determine how this was made possible Bakunetsumaru. The three jewels I obtained were inside three people I had met on Armonia one time. They then became the Jewels I needed in battle.”
 
Captain looked over, “And what became of those people?”
 
Rosalyn sighed and looked away from them, “The people that were the jewels are gone. Extracting one of the Jewels of Armonia from a living vessel…well the vessel dies.”
 
Shute, Captain, Zero and Baku all looked at her with the look of terrified shock. Shute was in fact so terrified that sweat was coming down his face, his skin too pale, his breathing ragged and his whole body shaking. He just couldn't believe it. He didn't want to believe it! The only way that he could defeat Otonashi was to let his friends die by them giving him their jewels. Why did everything have to be so complicated?
 
“There must be another way! I will not sacrifice my friends!” Shute exclaimed as you could see the unshed tears forming in his eyes.
 
Rosalyn sighed, “I am sorry my Son, but that is how it has to be. I have to go prepare, I am sorry,” she got up and walked out of the room to go speak with Yataro.
 
Shute just slumped back into his seat as his friends went over to comfort him, though they were still both shocked at the news of what they were.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*
 
Rosalyn walked in and sat in the seat next to Yataro; she sighed and looked at him, “Do you think we are doing the right thing?”
 
He nodded, “Yes, he must know before he faces Otonashi. It is best he knows this way than learning on the battlefield. I think he is ready though. His friends trust him and that will make him stronger, more powerful than you, Ros. Those people gave you their jewels because you were royalty to them, but the Gundams…they are like family to Shute.”
 
Rosalyn sighed, “True…” just then a jolt shook the entire ship.
 
Yataro turned on the loudspeaker, “Attention Gundams, something is attacking the ship. Look outside and see what is going on, let me know if you see anything.”
 
Rosalyn looked over to him, “Is it…?”
 
Yataro nodded, “No doubt in my mind. It's Otonashi. He knows we're coming.”
 
“But how? We don't give off a signal!”
 
“He's my brother remember? He can do things that none of us can comprehend. His power seems unreal, like it should not even exist.”
 
She nodded, “What could this mean, Yataro?”
 
He shook his head, “For once, I do not know…”
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*
 
The Gundam Force was moving all over the place trying to figure out what was causing the ship to shake up like it was. Everyone was looking around to find the source, but they could not see anything. Shute looked around and all he could see were images, ghostly like images of Otonashi. He was chuckling at him, taunting him.
 
“There he is! It's my Uncle!” Shute yelled trying to get the attention of his friends.
 
They all looked around but they all responded to him that they could see no one. Certainly not Otonashi, but Shute could see him as if he were right there. It was so strange, what was happening? No one could see him but Shute.
 
Then everything happened so fast, Shute found that his body couldn't move an inch. Something was holding him back. Otonashi got closer and destroyed his friends one by one, no matter how much they fought; they could not lay a hand on Otonashi. Zero tried attacking with his sword, but lost to a swirl of black energy. Bakunetsumaru was the next to fall, his swords shattered along with his armor. Rosalyn then came out only to receive her own sword to her chest.
 
Yataro and Captain were the last to fall to this monster. The two of them both used their swords crying out at the loss of their comrades before. Captain was slashed down the middle and Yataro was thrown from the ship bleeding. Shute screamed out his anguish at the loss of everyone he held dear. He wanted to lash out at him, to get revenge. Otonashi moved from the window to show Shute his planet, gone, nothing but rubble.
 
Otonashi chuckled again walking to him, “Poor poor Shute. Lost all of his friends.”
 
“You Monster!”
 
He chuckled again pulling his face closer to his own, “Why don't you call us both Monsters?”
 
Shute crinkled his face, “What do you mean?”
 
Otonashi removed the cloak from his face showing an older version of Shute, “Because I am you.”
 
Shute screamed again as the darkness enveloped him…
 
Shute….
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* MWHAHAHAHAHAHA*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
I am so cruel I am so cruel! Yes I am alive folks! And, Single once again! I am an ass I know it, but NYA!!! Review folks!
 
Ja ne
 
Shiva ^_^