SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Insane and Random SD Idiocity! ❯ The one time Zero get's his wish and hostages ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Zero wakes up and rubbs his head.
Z: " Owwwwwww....Where the hell am I?" He looks around, then sees that he's chained to the wall. " fuckin HELL????" O.o
Tallgeese: " Glad you're awake..." He steps out of the shadows holding a whip and a can of whipped cream. " Now, let's have some fun!" ^ ~ *perverted grin*
Z: O____________________________________________________o " Someone kill me right now please......" Suddenly an arrow is shot threw his heart.

(Kai: What the FUCKIN' HELL?!
RW: Well, he said 'kill me now', so I figured...
Kai: *smacks RW upside the head hard* BAKA! Do something to improve this!!! YA NINNY! -.-+
RW: Awww...Do I hafta?
Kai: Don't MAKE me hit you AGAIN! Do something reanimate him or something!!!!
RW: ;___; Okay...)

Tallgeese rips out the arrow and takes him to a hospital and they miraculously save his life but now he's crippled.

(RW: lol!
Kai: -.-+ NINNY!! *hits RW again*)

Zero wakes up in the hospital and sees Georgia there. He screams.
Z: "AHH! I must be in hell!!" Georgia glares at Zero.
G: "This is what I get for caring." -.-
Z: "Wait....what ARE you doing here??"
G: "I came to see if you were ok."
Z: "...Why? Don't you hate me?"
G: "Yeah, but you're still my daddy." Zero is touched. "...And you still owe me the allowence." Zero sweatdrops.
Z: "THAT didn't last long...." The two suddenly hears the door slam. They look over to see Tallgeese and Kibaomaru smirking evilly. Kibaomaru swallows the key to the door.
Z: "....Ummmmm....."
G: "I KNEW I should have thought you were dead and not come! I just passed the oppurtunity to get screwed by Shenlong..."
Z: "WHAT?!" O_o Kibaomaru eats doorknob. They sweat drop. "Okay this is getting weird..."

B: *all alone* "...Helllllooooo??" Baku walks up to the hairy man. "Hey Shute, where'd everyone go?"

Tallgeese hits Kibaomaru over the head for eating the door knob.
T: "Baka! Now...." *grins at Zero*
Z: "Uhhh....what are you two doing?"
T: "....That's the thing, we figured out that we wanted to trap you in this room, but that was about it." Georgia and Zero face fault while Kibaomaru is starting to eat the bed. " The hell is with you and eating things?!"
K: "It's a complexity I got." Everyone goes -.-;
T: "Right...now you two stay there until we figure out step two!"
K: "Aren't we gonna eat them?"
T: "Hmmm..." *gets out a chart* " Step one, lock them in a room, step two."....."....step three, eat them!"
G: ".......WHY do you want to EAT us????!"
T: "It's all explained on step two."
Z: "THERE IS NO STEP TWO!!"
T: "....." *whispers to Kiba* "What's step two?!"
K: "Lock them up?"
T: "Nononono! That's one!"
K: "Eat them?" *gets hit by Tallgeese*
T: "NO!! The step between them!!!!"
K: "............"
Z: ".....My god, we've been abducted by morons!"
G: "I like them big and stupid, but this is REALLY going a bit far...."
K: "Uh...but 3 comes after 1! 2 doesn't come until 42!" They fall over.
Z: "Is it just me, or does it seem that all musha gundams are stupid?"
G: "Kinda like the fact that all you Lacroa Gundams are perverts??"
Z & T: "We are NOT!!" Zero looks at Tallgeese.
T: "Okay...maybe I AM...."
Z: "I'm not! I'm a dignified man!!" Georgia pulls out that book Zero was reading earlier and flips through it. O.o
G: "oooOoOoo....can I borrow this?? I might need it on my next date!" ^ ~ Zero snatches the book back blushing.
Z: "WHO is the pervert NOW??"
K: ".....Still you."
Z: -.-+ "WHO ASKED U?!"
T: "You misspelled you..."
Z: "Huh??"
T: "You us spelled U not Y-O-U."
Z: "WHATEVER! GIMMIE OUTTA HERE!!!"
Converting /tmp/phpVJEzTB to /dev/stdout