SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Insane and Random SD Idiocity! ❯ The chase ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Zero and Tallgeese are singing drunkenly and drinking ginger ale. Kibaomaru was busy knawing on a shoe.
G: "Alright, I'm going back to Shenny." *burns down the walls*
K: "Why didn't you do that from the start?"
G: "Eh, I wanted to see what we were going to do." She spots Shenlong, Baku, Shute, and Captain. "Shenny!" ^_^ She glomps on him.
Shen.: "Hey sweetheart. I missed you!" Zero and Tallgeese hic and giggle. Baku becomes jealous and smacks Zero.
Z: "Ow... *hic* what's your problem?" *notices Tallgeese hugging his leg* O.o "Get off!"
Cop: "Freeze! Your all under arrest!"
G: "Shit, now what hun?"
Shen.: "I carry you off in my arms?"
G: "Sounds good to me!" Shenlong flys away while holding Georgia.
Z: "Hey! Git back here *hic* with my daughter!" *takes another swing of ginger ale and pets the bottle*
Bob: "BUNNIES!!!!"
Joe: "FERRETS!!!!"
Cop: "You two aren't under arrest. Your going to the mental hospital- the rest of you have the right to remain silent!!"
B: "But that's not in my contract!"
K: *pokes his head up and looks at everyone hungrily* "FOOD!!!" >:]
T: *still drunk* "ZERO!!!" ^________^ "*hic*"
Bob: "BUNNIES!!!" XD
Joe: "FERRETS!!!" XD
Cop: "Are you going to come quietly?" Baku, Shute, Captain, and Zero scream and run away from Tallgeese, Kibaomaru, Bob, and Joe who begin to chase them. The cop follows all of them.

~Half way around the world~

A little dutch girl is picking flowers when she hears some commotion. She looks up at the strange people running.
DutchGirl: "Hello! Would you like a cookie?" Captain, Shute, Baku, Zero, Tallgeese, Kiba, Bob, Joe, and the cop stop, look at her, then scream and run away from her.
DG: "...?"
Converting /tmp/php4NI5wV to /dev/stdout