SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Insane and Random SD Idiocity! ❯ My daughter, my rapist ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Zero, Baku, Captain, Shute, Kiba and Tallgeese finally find a place to hide in a building somewhere.
Z: "Phew! Glad that's over with..." Zero realizes Tallgeese is clinging to his arm. O_O "Get off!!" Baku sees this and clings to Zero's other arm. "Eh?" The two start tugging on Zero's arms while growling at each other.
B: "MINE!!"
T: "No, MINE!!"
Z: "Why me?!"
S: "Um....guys?"
B: "MINE ya HOE!"
T: "SKANK!!"
C: "......"
Z: "Help mee!!!!!"
S: "HEEEY!!!! LISTEN TO ME!!!"
Everyone: "No!" :p
S: -.-';; "I THINK you should LOOK at where we ARE people!!"
B: "Candy land??"
S: "No."
T: "The nice place where I get to do stuff to Zero?" ^ ~ Zero shudders.
S: "No....we're--"
C: "In an alien world where aliens are gonna suck out our brains and use them for hocky pucks???" Everyone stares at Captain. "What?"
S: "NO!!" -.-+
K: "...A buffet?" Shute hits everyone with a fan.
S: "NO!! We're not at any of those places!! We're at a whore house!!"
Z: O_O "Oh dear god...."
T: "It IS the nice place where I get to do stuff with Zero!"
Z: "No it's not!!"
T: *looks at Zero seductivly*
Z: "No-no!"
B: *tugs on Zero's arm harder* "Get lost Tallgeese!"
T: XP "He's mine!"
B: "Nu-uh!"
T: "Yeah-huh!"
Z: ;___; "Heellllppp..."
C: *looks on stage* "Isn't that Georgia up there??"
S: >_< "My eyes!! THEY BURN!!!" Baku throws water on Shute. "....WHY did you do that??"
B: "Cuz you said your eyes burned!"
S: "...I'm not even gonna explain eggageration to you..."
Z: "HEY! She's doing a show for that sruffy dragon!!!" "She is SO in trouble..."
T: "ooo, I know YOU are!" *winks at Zero seductively while clinging to his waist*
Z: "HELP!"
B: *kicks Tallgeese* "My husband!!" The two of them start cat fighting while the others sweatdrop.
Z: "I knew I was sexy, but really! This is a bit much!!"
C: "Whatever you want to tell yourself, Zero." >.>
B: "Back off Tallgeese!" >:[
G: *notices the others* "Damn it! Is there ANY place I can go without running into you?! I went to the other side of the WORLD to get away from you and I happen to find you here too!!!"
Z: "That's right!! That's because we are your parents! And we will watch you and find you wherever you go..."
C: "Sounds like you're a stalker."
Z: "Shut up." -.- "WHAT must I do to make you obey me woman?!....Besides the allowance thing and leaving you alone."
T: "Strip dance!!"
Z: O.o ''How the HELL am I supposed to do that?! I'm not wearing any clothes!!"
K: "So....does that mean we're naked??" Everyone goes silent and ponders that.
G: "...Great, my parents are hippies...."
Z: "We are NOT!!! Just---LOOK! Just come home and be a good little girl...please??" Zero gets on his knees and begs. "I dont want my only daughter to become a slut!!"
B: "OUR CHICKEN you mean." Looks over at Tallgeese. "Ha ha. I got a chicken with Zero, and you don't!!" >:p
T: "That's because our chicken was EATEN by Kibaomaru!" *glares at Kiba*
K: *burps out a yellow feather*
Everyone: ...
G: "Sorry, pop, but I'm already a slut."
Z: ;_; "Can't you go back?"
S: "How much of a slut are you now?"
G: "If you paid me enough, I'd sleep with my own father."
Everyone: O.o
Z: *speachless with mouth a-gap*
B: >:[ "You cunt!!" Baku bitch slaps Georgia.
Everyone: *gasp*!
Georgia: "OW!!! Moooom!!" ;_;
B: "Don't you 'mom' me!! I thought that a chicken would have more self respect that THAT! But I guess I was so wrong!" *Turns back on Georgia and hugs Zero protectivly* "Mine, mine mine!!
S: "....Another intulectual moment for Baku." *writes down in a journal* "The...world....will....be....destroyed...soon...."
Z: *Is still speachless with mouth a-gap.*
T: *shuffles over to Georgia* "So, how much are we talking here??"
K: "....You want to see them do THAT?"
T: *is smiling very pervertedly* "Yes!"
Z: *is still in too much shock to realize what's going on around him*
G: "A LOT of $$." Tallgeese hands her a lot of $$. "...That'll do. Come here Dad..."
Z: *fish out of water expression*
C: *takes a picture to make it last longer*
K: *eats $$*
T: >_<++ "Why the hell did you do that?!"
B: "I can't believe I'm about to say this...Thank you Kibaomaru."
S: "Captain...."
C: "Yes Shute?"
S: *whispers* "I see perverts and whores." >.> Captain sweatdrops.
K: "Yummy! Dirty money!!"
T: "....do you take credit?"
G: "Yep."
C: "You know what Shute?" *whispers* "I see crazy people..."
S: *whispers back* "So do I..." >.>
T: "Good!" >:) *gives her credit card* "Muahahahahaaa...."
Z: *finally snaps out of it* "Huh...?" *sees Baku clinging to him* "What are you doing?? And what are THEY doing??" *points to Georgia and Tallgeese* "WHAT'S GOING ON??" x.x
G: "Okay then, here's the deal: Tallgeese is paying me to screw you."
Z: O_O "WHAT?!"
K: 9_9 "...can I pay you to screw me before him?"
S: "My poor virgin eyes!"
C: T_T
S: "...Okay, maybe I am lying about the virgin thing..."
Z: "Um..." *backs away from Georgia* O.o "I'm still a virgin here!!" Everyone looks at Zero like this: T_T. "Okay...maybe I'm not....but still!!"
G: "Sorry, Tallgeese paid me first, so I screw him first."
K: "Awwww..."
T: "Yes!!" Georgia walks towards Zero, while he backs up against a wall.
Z: O_O;;; "Georgia!! Don't!! I'm your father for god's sake!!"
G: "I know dude."
Z: *in the fly voice* "Help me...And don't call me dude! I'm your father!"
(RW: My dad took away my allowance cause I called him dude! X[)
G: "Father or not, I'm still being paid to raped you." Zero cowers in a corner.
Z: "Mommy!!" Baku wearing a cape comes flying in on a rope and tackles Georgia.
G: "Hey! What's your deal mom?!"
B: "My deal?! Your about to rape my husband and your father!"
Z: "We are not married!"
G: "So?! I'm paid to do it!"
B: "I don't %^#%&^*&^%#@ care!!! He's MINE!! And YOU...*cracks nuckles*
K: "OooOoo! Cat fight!!"
T: "Technically, its a dragon and a musha fight."
S: "....Captain, can we go before Georgia rapes Zero??"
G: "Oh, so this is the way it's gonna be huh? Well, bring it on mother!" Baku charges at Georgia but she sprays mase in his face.
B: "Ow! You cheater!"
G: "Cheater's always win." She nears Zero. "Now where was I?"
Z: "...You were just about to let me go away and become a good little girl?"
G: "Eh-NO! And don't take this the wrong way, I dun wanna do this either. I dun know what std's you have..."
Z: >_< "I refuse to let you do this to me!"
G: "Too bad!" The Rabbit suddenly hops in.
R: "Alright, what's going on here???"
Z: "She's trying to rape me!!!" O.o "Help!!"
B: "Grrrr...." *tackles Georgia*
R: "And I dun care what your personal conflicts are. I'm just here to warn you there's only
17 hours before she...you know..." The easter bunny hops away and police bust down the door.
Cop: "Nobody move!"
G: "Damn it! Gotta split!" She grabs Shenlong who was too stoned to realize what was happening and flew off.
T: "Hey! You still have my credit card and I see no Zero torture!"
G: "I'll get back to it later!" Shute, Zero, Tallgeese and Kiba jump out the window to escape the cops. Baku was too blinded by the pepper spray to escape and Captain was fastened.
Cop: "Alright. Let's hull these to down to the station."
C: ;_; "Not again..."
B: "Where is everyone?! Once I get my hands on Georgia, I'll..."

Converting /tmp/phpgiqyEy to /dev/stdout