SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Insane and Random SD Idiocity! ❯ Girl hunting ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Captain jumps into Gunbike and shuves Baku in the passenger seat.
Gb: "So, why do you need me if Zero is right around the corner?"
C: "Because we have switched from the Shrek theme to the Batman theme!!!"
Gb: T_T; "You've been around Shute too long..."
C: -.-+ "Just drive." Gunbike drives off, leaving the muffin behind.

Zero huddled in the corner of the insane asylum. Gunbike drove into the room and Captain hopped out.
C: "Yo, what's up Zero?"
Z: "...I have been mentally traumatized by my own daughter...." A guy with a really big needle comes in.
Guy: "Okay, it's time for your mediacation!"
Z: "NO! I dun wanna take it!!!" *runs in circles* "Leave me alone!!!" Captain taps the guy on the shoulder.
C: "Um, yeah, Zero's not insane. He's one of the sanest people I know."
Z: *rocking back and forth while sucking thumb and mumbling things about meatloaf and turnips*
Guy: "Well, someone's gonna take this room and medication, cause if we dun use up the dope, I'll be getting a visit by the hippies and little green men!!"
C: "...And exactly how do I know you're not a patient?"
Guy: "I dunno, how do you know that I am a patient??"
C: *blinks, not understanding what just happened, and slowly backs away* "Uh-huh...why don't you babysit him for a while..." Captain hands the guy Baku and grabs Zero and drags him off. "Zero, are you okay? I need you to pose as a women..."
Z: "...I never want to see another pussy as long as I live-"
C: O_o *smacks Zero* "Snap out of it man!! What the hell did she do to you?!?"
Z: *eye twitch* "...Every page in that book..."
C: "...Um, right. We need you to pose as a girl so the muffin men will tell us how to stop Georgia from eating Neotopia and how to fix Baku!!"
Z: "...We're gonna cut off Baku's-"
C: *slaps his hand over Zero's mouth* "Not that kinda 'fix', you nitwit!" -.- "Look, we went to see the muffin man-"
Z: "The muffin man?"
C: "The muffin man."
Z: "Who lives on dreary lane?"
C: "Yes, that muffin man! We went to see the muffin man to answer questions, and Baku ate him and now he's like that." *points over to Baku, who's saliva is creating a new river*
Z: "Ooo- it's an improvement!" ^_^ *Captain smacks Zero over the head*
C: -.-+ "Ninny! He's brain dead!"
Z: "He was always brain dead."
C: "Well, at least then he could respond to physical pain!" *uppercuts Baku, who simply flops over* "See what I mean?" Captain sits Baku up to prevent him from choking on his own spit.
Z: "Alright, but I can't do it."
C: "And why is this?"
Z: "I'm allergic to muffins. They make me sick. Plus, I REFUSE TO POSE AS A GIRL!!"
C: *clears ear with pinky finger* "Oh yeah. Your back to normal."

(Kai: >_<;;; Geeze, what's the rating on this thing???
RW: Uh...I can't remember. ^^;
Kai: Should be R with this stuff. O.o)

C: *is dragging Zero to the muffin man* "GRRRR! Come ON!!!"
Z: "NO!! I REFUSE TO BE A GIRL!!!" *digs fingers into the ground while Captain pulls on his legs*
C: "God Damnit ya ninny!!! If you don't do this I'll go and find Georgia!!"
Z: O_O "No! Not that! Anything but that!!"
C: "Then you'll pose as a girl?"
Z: "No."
C: >_<++
Z: "Why can't you get a REAL girl?!?!"
C: "Because..."
Z: "Because...?"
C: "I'm bad with women and my small talk stinks."
Z: "I won't argue there."
C: T_T+ "Oh thanks...."
Z: "You're welcome!!!" *Suddenly realizes Baku isn't with them. " Hey, where's the vegetable?"
C: O.o "....Oh shit. Okay why don't we get Georgia to go to the muffin man and then figure out where Baku is along with how to get him out of comotose..."
Z: "That won't work."
C: "Why?"
Z: "Kibaomaru ate Georgia."
C: "...Before or after she raped you?"
Z: *eye twitch* "Before..."
C: O___o "I won't ask how she accomplished that...."

S: *Is hanging over a boiling pot of ...stuff* "Ummmm....why are you doing this again??"
T: "Cuz I'm bored."
S: "You saw Georgia do Zero with everything in the book!" >_< "Nasty, nasty, nasty...., so WHY are you doing this ta me!?"
T: *drolls at the remembrance* "Er...Just cuz."
S: "You suck!"
T: "You blow!"
S: "You do blow jobs!!"
T: Gasp! "I'll kill you for that!!!! ....Even though it's true."
S: >_<;;; " GAWD! Why must I hear such things!?"
T: "Cuz YOU suck!"
S: "Suck on this!" *flips Tallgeese off*
T: "WHY YOU LITTLE....!!" *pulls a lever that makes Shute plumit into the pot. He pulls it up and makes Shute come up, dripping in green watery stuff.
S: "....The hell was that?!"
T: "Well, since I gave Georgia all of my money, I couldn't buy acid, since it was too expensice, so I got kool-aid instead." ^_^;;
S: "....Jesus you suck!"
T: "Blow!!" *dunks Shute in the pot again then flips him up* "Look it's Moby Dick!"
S: "I am not a whale!"
Converting /tmp/phpZ6i6rJ to /dev/stdout