SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Insane and Random SD Idiocity! ❯ The banana-nut muffin man ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Captain and Baku are walking down town trying to find the others.
B: "...I wonder if Kiba ate everyone yet..."
C: "That would suck."
B: "Well, that's why he's so feared in Ark!" ^^
C: O.o "Cuz he eats ppl?"
B: "And empires!!!" Captain sweatdrops. A random talking, walking muffin walks up to them.
Muffin: "....Do you know the muffin man??"
B: "The muffin man?"
C: "The muffin man!"
B: "Who lives in dreary lane??"
M: "Well...she's married to...the muffin man..."
C: "The muffin man?!"
M: "The muffin man!!!!!!!!!!!"
B: "She's married to the muffin man..." *strokes chin in thought* "Hmmmmm...."
(RW: WTF was that about Kai???
Kai: ...I dunno. ^^;;)
M: "Anyway, I'm trying to find the muffin man since he knows EVERYTHING!!!"
C: "Everything?"
M: "Everything!!"
B: "Even how to juggle baccon bits while sitting on top of an elephant while singing 'I'm an idiot'???" Captain and the muffin look at Baku weirdly.
M: "Uh-huh....Well, yeah. Whatever."
C: "Can he tell us how to get rid of a dragon that'll eat everyone in less than 12 hours??
M: "Sure."
C: "TO THE MUFFIN MAN!!"
B: "Can we eat him too???"
M & C: "NO!!"
B: "Awwwwwwwww..."

*~ Dreary Lane~*

Baku, Captain and the muffin stand in front of the muffin man's house. They ring his doorbell many times then the old man came out.
M: "Are you the muffin man?"
MM: "The muffin man?"
M: "The muffin man!"
MM: "Who lives on dreary lane?"
C: "You mean there's more than one muffin man?!"
MM: "Of course. We all come in different flavors."
C & M: O_o
B: "Makes sense to me!" ^_^
MM: "Let me guess, you want me to answer questions..." Baku, Captain, and the muffin nod. "Alright, one question for each of you."
M: "In a standard package of hot dogs and hot dog buns, why do you get more hotdogs than buns?"
MM: "'Cause God likes pork. Next question."
C: "Why does my life suck like crap?"
MM: "Well, in an infinite universe, space and time co-exist for-"

*~5 hours later~*
MM: "...And this is why your life sucks."
C: "..."
MM: "Last question..."
B: "What's the answer to life, the universe, and everything?"
MM: "42. Now scram!"
B: "...Hey, I wanna refund!"
MM: "...You can't get a refund, ye' of little mind."
B: "Screw dat!" *eats muffin man* "Hey! He's banana nut!"
M: O_O "You ate the muffin man?!?!"
B: "Yummy! What's so bad...aboouuuuttt..." Baku stares off into space and starts drooling. Captain waved his hand in Baku's face and snapped.
C: "What's wrong with him?"
M: "The muffin man's vast knowledge is too much for his small mind..."
C: "Oh..."
M: "...Wanna go find another muffin man?"
C: "Sure." Muffin walks off as Captain drags the comotose-like Baku behind.
C: "Sure." Muffin walks off as Captain drags the comotose-like Baku behind. They keep walking until they find a big door. Captain opens it and the room is filled with different muffin men!!!
M: ..."Oh crap."
C: "No shit!" Baku just drools still.Captain goes up to a muffin man. "Hey, could you tell me where to find my friends??"
MM: "They're just around the corner, man." *Smokes some pot*
C: "....Can you tell me how to get rid of a dragon that'll eat the city in a few hours??"
MM: "Ummm....no."
C: "Why!?!"
MM: "Cuz that requires payment, kid. I can't give out all these answers for free!!" Captain sighs.
C: "Fine, what do we have to do??"
MM: "Go get me a girl!" Captain and the muffin sweatdrop.
C: "Right, where are we gonna find a---" *lightbulb overhead* " --Zero looks like a girl! I'll get him!!" Baku drools all over Captain's hand. "...Ew...now to retrieve Zero!!" *corny Batman music* "To Gunmobile!" Gunbike drives up to Captain.
Gb: "It's Gun-BIKE!!"
C: *holds up a pink girls tricycle with training wheels*
Gb: "Not that kind of bike!!!...If I had hands, I'd smack you over the head...." -.-

(RW: ...Wait, can tricycles have training wheels?
Kai: Uh....I dunno! Probably not.
RW: *lost train of focus* ...Oh, I have tic-tacs in my pocket! ^_^ Winter green!
Kai: -.-;;)
Converting /tmp/phpXxROto to /dev/stdout