SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Princess Chronicles ❯ How old? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: SD Gundam Force and any affiliated thingies are property of Bandai. When Bandai releases Season Two with English dubs, I will remove the Gunbike-shaped missile launcher from their front lawn.
 
Something I realized when playing Super Smash Bros. Melee.
 
Shute/Rele! Shute/Rele! Shute/Rele! Shute/Rele!
 
 
Captain turned the page of the complicated trigonometry book he was using as pleasure reading. As he read, his thoughts turned to Shute, Princess Rele, and their upcoming birthdays.
 
Shute will be 13 and Rele will be 15, he thought as he smiled, shifting slightly in his chair. No, wait; the princess will be 13, same as Shute. How did I arrive at 15?
 
As Captain pondered this, Zero floated into the room, leading a raging Baku. “Had you not run into the wall headfirst, my hot-headed comrade, your helmet would not have dented.”
 
“You distracted me, you air- Oh, hi, Captain.” Baku said as he made a running grab for the air-born knight (and missed). “You look thoughtful. What's up?”
 
Captain closed his book and looked to Zero. “Zero, how old was Princess Rele when she was bitten by the BagguBaggu?”
 
Zero landed, tilting his head. “She was twelve at the time. Why?” Captain asking about this was most odd, seeing as Lacroa's near defeat was something not often brought up in casual conversation.
 
Captain nodded as the information was processed. “And then two years passed until we rescued her… Hmmm…”
 
“What are you getting at, Captain?” asked Baku.
 
Captain's eyes flashed as his calculations finished. “Then the princess is 15! I knew it!”
 
Zero and Baku were confused. Very confused. “How's that?”
 
Captain turned to them with excitement. “Think about it! If Rele was 12 when she was bitten, and two years passed, then she was technically 14 when we rescued her!”
 
Baku stood still as the epiphany hit him like someone with a grudge. “And since a year has passed since Zeong's defeat…”
 
“She'll be 15 come next week!” finished Zero.
 
Everyone in the room froze.
 
“Wait…” said Baku. “Who's gonna tell Rele?”
 
Shute/Rele! Shute/Rele! Shute/Rele! Shute/Rele!
 
 
It's possible, right? Please tell me it's not too far-fetched!
 
R & R!