SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Princess Chronicles ❯ Deed's Sin ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaim: I do not own SD Gundam Force or the lyrics featured in this chapter. SDGF is the property of Bandai, and the song is `Sin' written and owned by Nine Inch Nails.
 
Takes place directly after the Steel Dragon abandons Deed.
 
Poor Deedy-poo… v_v
 
Bold = thinking
 
!@#$%^@%$^^^&$#$%^&*(*#$@@$$%^&*
 
I hit the ground with a painful crunch. Can't feel my legs… damn… The sky above me swam as my eyes tried to focus.
 
Rele, my love… Please, forgive me. I… it wasn't supposed to end this way. That bastard, Zeong… he's the cause of all of this.
 
The image of my princess came to mind, accompanied by words unfamiliar to me.
 
You give me the reason
You give me control
 
 
Anger surged through me as Gerba's face came to the forefront.

I gave you my purity
My purity you stole
Did you think I wouldn't recognize
This compromise
Am I just too stupid to realize
Stale incense
Old sweat
And lies lies lies
 
I sighed, my vision fading. The sound of Rele's laugh flashed across my mind.

It comes down to this
Your kiss
 
 
Zeong's face swam into view.

Your fist
 
 
Confusing me, the symbol of the Superior Dragon obscured all for a few moments.

And your strain
It gets under my skin
Within
Take in the extent of my sin
 
The image of Gerba's true face shifted into focus, filling me with hatred. Using the accompanying burst of adrenaline, I pulled myself into a sitting position.

You give me the anger
You give me the nerve
Carry out my sentence
While I get what I deserve.
I'm just an effigy to be disgraced
To be defaced
 
 
I thought of the sight of Zero fusing with the Feather Dragon. You've a better protector now than I, milady.

Your need for me has been replaced
And if I can't have everything
Well then just give me a taste
 
As my connection with this world faded, I had time for one last thought: I'm sorry…

It comes down to this
Your kiss
Your fist
And your strain
It gets under my skin
Within
Take in the extent of my sin
 
!@#$%^@%$^^^&$#$%^&*(*#$@@$$%^&*
 
Well, did you like it? R & R, please!!
 
And yes, I edited the song. I didn't have the patience for the whole thing.