SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Unable to Love ❯ A New Connection ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I'm soooo sorry about another late update guys, my great grandmother had just passed away and I haven't been `on the ball' for the past day or so. -_-0 I really haven't been thinking clearly so I'm sorry about any typos or anything. And-and…I miss grandma Millie!! ;___; *starts crying*
 
Shute: *huggles me* You want me to send them off? =_=0
 
Me: Please. *sniffle, sniffle* ;___;
 
Shute: Alright, so here's her disclaimer fellas and I hope you enjoy reading this. v_v
 
DISCLAIMER: Zero101 doesn't own the original S.D.G. characters, but she does own Chaos Cammerce and Thiesel Thyme. :)
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
Unable To Love
Chp.11 A New Connection
 
Shute immediately threw his arms around Chaos and GunEagle as they entered the hanger, covered in scratches and dents. He then let go of them and stepped away, “What happened to you guys?”
 
GunEagle brushed some dirt of his shoulder and let out a sigh, “The Dark Axis attacked us out on the docks.” Captain, Zero, and Baku gave each other a confused look and then once again, gave GunEagle and Chaos their undivided attention.
 
“But how did they slip through our gate detection equipment?” Captain questioned, “It usually always functions correctly.”
 
“I have a guess at how that happened.”
 
Everyone looked to Chaos, who had her head dropped. She looked…hurt. Not physically but emotionally, it was more of a defeated look.
 
She shuffled her feet a bit, “I bet Thiesel did it…”
 
“But how can that be?” Bakunetsumaru spat, “He was our friend and a member of the Gundam Force. There was no way that he would've betrayed us!”
 
“He was a liar Baku. He was lying the whole time, he lied about being from the Emerald Isles and wanting to be our friends and…” She looked to the side, “And he lied about wanting to be with me.”
 
Zero shook his head, feeling grief and pity for her, “Don't let that get you down Chaos. You're a fine young lady and to be honest he doesn't know what he just lost.”
 
“Exactly, you're so kind and beautiful, he definitely doesn't deserve you.” Shute added.
 
She slumped down onto the ground, “You guys are only saying that because you're my friends. I appreciate the support but- I still can't help but to feel bad. He chose me to get close to because I'm a sucker for guys with an accent and manners.”
 
“And why would you say that?” Captain asked.
 
“When I was on my way to Neotopia when I fell for a guy who was a lot like Thiesel, but he was kind and gentle for real,” she looked up at all of them, “We became so close that it seemed like nothing could tear us apart… Until I lost him in an accident.”
 
Shute knelt down next to hear and looked at her, feeling her pain and anguish. He really wanted to know what happened, but he felt that he shouldn't push the subject, “I'm sorry Chaos.”
 
“Don't be. I guess that I was so desperate to be loved like I was a couple months ago that I didn't care who gave me that kind of attention, just as long as I got it. I knew I should've pulled out when he was acting funny.”
 
Baku shook his head, “But it's these kind of things that help us to learn, so next time this happens you know how to prevent it.”
 
GunEagle cleared his throat to gain everyone's attention, “Yeah but there's only one problem… Thiesel got away with some important information on the base and its cargo.”
 
There faces turned pale and they all face faulted. Zero couldn't help but to say, “Well that's not good.” -_-0
 
Captain turned to his comrades urgently, “We must report this to the Chief right away!”
 
The others nodded in agreement, “Right.” They all ran out of the room together, leaving Chaos and GunEagle in the room alone. The silence was peaceful and it quickly filled the air.
 
GunEagle took a seat next to his companion, “I hope that you're not going to let this ruin you.”
 
She shot him a funny look, “What in the world are you talking about?”
 
He knelt in closer to her, “You're so unique, I mean- I really don't know how to explain it,” he placed his index finger under her chin and tilted it up so her could see her eyes, “You remind me of a dove, you're so free and spirited and I would hate to see that fire in your eyes burn out.”
 
“GunEagle I have no idea what you're talking about-”
 
“Don't let them cage you up.”
 
She shook her head, his fingers detaching from her chin, “What?”
 
“Like I said, you're a dove. Don't let those Dark Axis freaks cage you up, you'll die without the freedom. I'm sure of it.” Chaos became quiet and began to ponder on what he had just said.
 
She leaned on his shoulder, longing for the comfort. He wrapped his arms around her and held her, making a personal promise, `I won't let them cage you up my dove…I promise.'
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
I'm really sorry if the ending got corny fellas. ^^; It's just that there's been so much on my mind that I really can't concentrate. So how was this final chapter? Please leave a review when you're done reading this, please! I must hear from you because I think I'm going crazy!!!! @___@ Later!
 
T, T, F, N, ta, ta, for now! ^_~