SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Unable to Love ❯ We Won After All ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Another boring day in Michigan…Sigh. The weather's been very strange lately, it's been unusually hot and I can't take it any more. I love it when its 70 degrees, but now it's almost in the 90's. I'm very sluggish and lazy when it's hot. -_-0 But now it gives me a very good excuse to do my fics! Yay! :D
 
Destroyer: *lying on his back* Too-hot… @__@
 
Me: *lies down next to him* It is too hot isn't it? Well at least I don't have to wear thick, black armor. ^-^
 
Chaos: Don't rub it in. 7_7
 
DISCLAIMER: All of these characters are Bandai's except Chaos and Thiesel. :l
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
Unable To Love
Chp.10: “I Believe That We've Just Won…”
 
“All of you are pathetic!”
 
The, temporary, Dark Axis quartet straitened their postures as Commander Sazabi's cannons stopped and took aim at them. Zapper Zaku cautiously took a step forward, “Sir, if we could just explain what happened-”
 
The Commander practically exploded, “What is there to understand?! You four clowns got defeated by the youngest and possibly the weakest gundams on the force! You outnumbered them four to two and they still won!”
 
Zapper hastily stepped back again, not wanting to be the first to get blasted by his superior's canons. Thiesel suddenly shot his head up, “Oh yeah, I nearly fogot,” he removed the leather bag from his back, “Commander Sazabi, we still won this battle.”
 
“Oh, and how is that so?” Sazabi growled as his patient grew thin.
 
He held the bag up high in the air so the Commander and everyone else could see it, “We still have the information that I retrieved from the base. Chaos and GunEagle must've gotten so wrapped up in fighting Grappler that they forgot about it.”
 
The Commander seemed to loosen up immediately, “Ah, very good then. Thiesel, give the information to the other three, your work here is done for now. But when you're done conquering the Emerald Isles you'll be joining us again for the Neotopia assignment.”
 
Thyme bowed slightly, “Yes Commander.” The Commander's image disappeared from sight and the four comrades let out a sigh.
 
But Grappler broke the silence when he punched Zapper's shoulder, “Ouch! What the heck was that for you lunatic?!” Zaku spat.
 
“For almost getting the crap zapped out of us! You always seem to have a hard time keeping your big mouth shut, when ever you open it we get in trouble!”
 
“Well sorry for trying to explain this whole thing to the Commander while you stood there and acted like a chicken!”
 
Grappler nearly had a melt down, “I'm the chicken?! You're the one who fights with guns and an endless amount of soldiers you idiot!”
 
“I don't use that many soldiers!”
 
“Well you use more than I do in two-”
 
“GENTLEMEN!”
 
They became quiet and looked to Thiesel. His arms were crossed and his eyes were narrowed, “Will you two just get along and get this job done! I worked hard retrieving this information and I will not have you three let it go to waste.” There was a long pause and tension filled the air.
 
“I best be getting on my way, a country doesn't conquer itself you know,” he turned around and began making his way towards the Zakorell Gate, “Now please behave your selves while I'm away, and tell Chaos to not worry, tell her that I'll be back momentarily.”
 
Grappler tightened his fists, trying to will-away the urge to kill his comrade, “You big headed jerk. You've got your nose stuck up so high in the air you can't see where you're going.” He whispered to himself, disgusted.
 
“Zapper Zaku, please proceed in opening the gate for me?” Thiesel asked sweetly.
 
Zapper smiled as he pointed to the gate and took in a deep breathe of air, “Zakorello Gate open!” The gate did as it was told and opened up for Thiesel, “Take this snob back to the Emerald Isles!”
 
Thiesel jumped in and vanished from sight. Zapper laughed with relief to see that he was finally gone, “Thank God! I thought that he was going to be a permanent unit here at first!”
 
“Yeah, but now that he's gone we've got a lot of work to do,” Gouf sighed, “Let's start planning our next mission, but this time let's make it thorough.”
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
Sorry if the ending seemed a little rushed, ^^; I have to leave to go to work in about five minutes. So do you have any questions, comments, ideas, complaints? Please leave them down in your review and I'll catch y'all later! :D
 
T, T, F, N, ta, ta, for now! ^_~