SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Unable to Love ❯ Betrayal: Thiesel Reveals His True Colors! ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I'm so BORED! ;____; I mean I'm hitting my head against my be room wall to keep myself entertained, considering that the Paris Hilton-preppy people aren't anymore. T..T I'm a pathetic whelp huh?
 
Zero: Wow, you are so self confident. 9_9
 
Me: What's up with you? T_T
 
Zero: I'll tell you `what's up'! You made me a suspect in your last chapter; I thought you knew me better than that! *starts crying* ;_____;
 
Me: *huggles him* Oh no, I'm so sorry buddy. Well, I guess that I'll skip right to the disclaimer then. ^^;
 
DISCLAIMER: Here, this is short, sweet, and to the point, I only own Chaos and Thiesel. v_v
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
 
Unable To Love
Chp.9: Betrayal: Thiesel Reveals His True Colors
 
Behind These Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson
from her c.d. `Break Away'
Seems like just yesterday
You were a part of me
I used to stand so tall
I used to be so strong
Your arms around me tight
Everything, it felt so right
Unbreakable, like nothin' could go wrong
Now I can't breathe
No, I can't sleep
I'm barely hanging on

Here I am, once again
I'm torn into pieces
Can't deny it, can't pretend
Just thought you were the one
Broken up, deep inside
But you won't get to see the tears I cry
Behind these hazel eyes

I told you everything
Opened up and let you in
You made me feel alright
For once in my life
Now all that's left of me
Is what I pretend to be
So together, but so broken up inside
'Cause I can't breathe
No, I can't sleep
I'm barely hangin' on

Here I am, once again
I'm torn into pieces
Can't deny it, can't pretend
Just thought you were the one
Broken up, deep inside
But you won't get to see the tears I cry
Behind these hazel eyes

Swallow me then spit me out
For hating you, I blame myself
Seeing you it kills me now
No, I don't cry on the outside
Anymore...

Here I am, once again
I'm torn into pieces
Can't deny it, can't pretend
Just thought you were the one
Broken up, deep inside
But you won't get to see the tears I cry
Behind these hazel eyes

Here I am, once again
I'm torn into pieces
Can't deny it, can't pretend
Just thought you were the one
Broken up, deep inside
But you won't get to see the tears I cry
Behind these hazel eyes
 
* ~ * ~ * ~
 
“I just don't understand how this happened.”
 
Chaos sat on the dock next to Thiesel with his bag strapped onto his back. His arm was wrapped around her shoulders, holding her tightly, “That's the problem with some humans…”
 
She looked to him and `cocked an eyebrow', “What do you mean by that? Humans are kind, gentle, and-”
 
“And what, trust worthy?” The comment caused Chaos to become silent, “Face it Chaos, humans are afraid of things that they can't explain. And you are something that they can't explain.”
 
“Why, because I'm a good Dark Axian? That's sound like quite the oxy moron.”
 
He shook his head, “Well yes, the Dark Axis is a very powerful and evil organization. To think that you, who was made to destroy and kill, turned out to be good and ran away from the only thing that you've ever known. It sounds strange don't you think?”
 
She frowned, “Yes, it does. But no matter what I'll never go back…”
 
“You should.”
 
“Why?”
 
He smiled evilly and viciously grabbed her neck, “Because all of us miss you Lady Chaos Cammerce.” Her pupils shrank and she began having problems breathing.
 
“Thiesel, what are you doing?”
 
He shot up from his seat in the cement, taking the small gundamess up with him, “Why I'm taking you home. You have a lot of work to do like apologize to Commander Sazabi, prepare for the Neotopia invasion, the list keeps goin' on.”
 
Right on queue Zapper Zaku, Grappler Gouf, and Destroyer Dom walked out from behind a crate and into the open. Zapper had his usual gatling gun and Grappler had his beloved claw, but Dom didn't have any weapons. He had GunEagle captive in his grip.
 
Chaos's eyes narrowed, “What did you do to GunEagle?”
 
Thiesel giggled a bit, “Let's just say curiosity killed the cat.”
 
She snapped her head around and gave him a spiteful look, “You son of a-”
 
Thiesel slapped his hand over her mouthpiece and gave her and amused look, “My, my, what a mouth you have. You know, I've grown fond of you over the past few weeks. If you're still interested in me we can- ouch!”
 
Grappler punched Thiesel's shoulder, “Now you're pushing your luck kid! You've done your job so just shut up and let the professionals take over!” he sneered as he took Chaos by the arm and shoved Thiesel away.
 
The bluish armored gundam rolled his eyes, offended by being called a `kid', “Aright first of all I'm older than GunEagle and lastly you three are the furthest from professionals. If anything, you're just a group of imbeciles. After working with you three nitwits I'm actually looking forward to finishing my invasion of the Emerald Isles.”
 
Zapper stomped up to Thiesel and met him eye-to-eye, “Well I can't wait for you to leave too you sniveling, bulbous headed brat! All you did when you got on the blasted ship was complain on how we did things!”
 
Thiesel narrowed his eyes, “Well my methods actually work Zaku!” He pointed to Chaos, “I managed to recapture your buddy's science experiment, capture a member of the Gundam Force, and collected important information all in one swoop!”
 
“Wait hold on, what do you mean you're invading the Emerald Isles?” Chaos questioned, “I thought that they were under Britannia's protection.”
 
“Oh, because of that pathetic excuse for a pact? Please, once I got into the Isles and began taking it over Britannia got scared and refused to aid them.”
 
“What-what the heck is going on?”
 
Everyone looked to Destroyer and saw GunEagle's eyes flicker on. When he was finally awake he jumped a little, not expecting to see Dom looking back down at him.
 
Dom looked back up at his comrades, “What are going to do with the gundam now?”
 
“Interrogate him of course you dolt!” Grappler roared, “But it's when we're done with him that's gettin' me, personally I think we should offer him to the Commander first.”
 
“And what if the Commander doesn't want him?” Zapper questioned.
 
Grappler gave an evil smirk, “Then I guess we'll just have to have fun with him.”
 
“Good, he looks so much like Captain I think I'll enjoy blowing holes through his central processor!”
 
Chaos grumbled in disgust at the thought of having to work her old `comrades' again. But it just hit her, she had a free arm and her sword was attached to her belt, “Oh I'm such an idiot.”
 
She used her free arm to rip out her sword, startling Grappler as she made her move and causing him to let go of her arm. She pushed a button on the handle and the silver blade came sliding out. She got into a defensive position and prepared her self for the worst.
 
Thiesel pulled out his fencing sword as well, “So you want to fight eh? Well prepare to be-”
 
“Oh no you don't” Grappler pulled Thyme's cape sharply, causing him to fall backwards, “You can't damage her too badly because I want her to go back to the Musai in one piece.”
 
Chaos was becoming impatient and she gritted her teeth, “So are you four going to fight or what?!”
 
Zapper aimed his gatling gun and his twin machine guns at her, “Gladly, now hold still and I'll make this quick and painless!” He began firing his guns at her, causing Grappler to gag. But Chaos ran as fast as she could, making very sharp turns as she went.
 
“What are you doing you idiot!” Gouf shrieked as some of the gun's bullets came deathly close to hitting Chaos's soul drive compartment.
 
Zapper looked over his shoulder and met Grappler's eye, “You're being too easy on her. If anything, I think reprogramming her is the easy way out for that little-”
 
Thiesel pointed to Zapper, “Duck!”
 
“So, Who cares about a stupid bird?!”
 
“No I mean du-”
 
CLANG
 
Chaos's fist met with Zapper's face at a terribly fast speed. She had picked up so much momentum it was like being punched by Captain. Her knuckles cracked and snapped as Zaku's face violently whipped to the right, causing him to drop his guns and fall to the ground. He twitched a little but other wise remained motionless and groaning with pain.
 
“Yeah, way to go Chaos, one down and three to go!” GunEagle cheered, only to get dirty looks from Grappler and Thiesel.
 
Grappler pointed his claw at Chaos, “I hate to admit it but Zapper's probably right to an extent, I have been too easy on you. Maybe it's time that you got your well deserved punishment!”
 
“I've done nothing wrong, I'm just doing what I think is right. And I think taking a stand to help humanity is the right thing to do, not destroying it. What you are doing is wrong and dang it you know it!”
 
Thiesel went to lung for Chaos, but Grappler put his claw in front of him and stopped him. He looked over his shoulder, “I'll handle her, take the information and the prisoner back to the Kamusai,” he looked back at Chaos, “I hope your moves are as quick as you mouth!”
 
Gouf launched himself at Chaos with claw out in front of him. In response, Chaos put her sword out defensively and dug her feet into the ground. The sound of clashing steel rang through out the air as their weapons met. This was Chaos's first battle and she never would've imagined that it would be against her own creator, some one that she looked at like a father.
 
Thiesel shook his head and began jogging towards the ship, signaling Destroyer to follow him, “C'mon Dom, let's get GunJerk and the information loaded up.”
 
Dom was about to follow, but then stopped. He looked over his shoulder and set his gaze to Zapper, who was still lying on the ground, “Dah, what about Zapper?”
 
Thyme rolled his eyes and knew exactly what he wanted, “Fine, I'll hold GunEagle and you can go get Zaku.”
 
Destroyer shoved GunEagle into his arms and ran off after his comrade. GunEagle smirked, Thiesel was smaller and weaker that Dom. A daring escape was finally at hand.
 
“Hey Thyme, know who's dumber than that Destroyer guy?”
 
“No, who?”
 
GunEagle kicked in his flight boosters, “You!” He shot up to the sky, leaving Thiesel Earth bound. GunEagle pulled out his beam riffle and made a free fall drop, aiming his weapon for the area around Thiesel's body.
 
He pulled the trigger and released a bullet. The bullet then made contact with the ground that Thiesel was standing on. The blast of energy sent him flying right into the Kamusai, knocking him unconscious.
 
GunEagle pumped his arm, “Alright, two down, two to go!”
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
Zapper lay on the ground, his head throbbing and his jaw extremely sore. His mind dreamed and wandered…
 
POKE
 
He dreamt of blowing Captain up to bits and finally conquering Neotopia…
 
POKE
 
And finally regaining the honor that he lost so long ago, medals were handed to him on a silver platter and he became the official Commander of the Dark Axis…
 
POKE
 
Grappler was in his dreams too, but he was wearing a target on his head and he was holding a sign that said `open season'.
 
JAB
 
The red lord finally shot up from the ground, “Ouch! For the love of Mike can't I get two minutes of sleep in this bloody ship?!”
 
Destroyer loomed over him, his index finger still sticking out in the `poking' position, “What ship?” Zapper's eye widened, he looked around and noticed that he wasn't on the ship.
 
Then it just hit him, Chaos had punched him in the face earlier and gave him and all expense paid trip to `La La Land', “Ugh, Cammerce! When I get my hands on her I'll-”
 
“You'll what?”
 
Both Dark Axians looked up and sweat dropped, GunEagle was within ten feet of them in mid air.
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
Chaos fell flat on her back, winded and covered in slit-like scratch marks. She tried to get up, but couldn't. It felt as if something was holding her down. She propped her head up and saw Grappler standing on her chest with one foot. He loomed over her and looked at her menacingly-like. She dropped her sword and gripped his lower leg with her hands, struggling to get his foot off her.
 
He suddenly shot his claw out and held it inches away from her neck, “I hope that you're planning on giving up,” he teased as he flexed his claw, “Because at this rate, you're going to die of exhaustion.”
 
“I would rather die a horrible, painful death than work for Sazabi!”
 
He rolled his eye, “I'm sorry, but death isn't an option! Now you're coming back with me and we'll get your little problem fixed.”
 
Before anything else could be said or done, GunEagle swooped from the sky and knocked Grappler backwards, releasing Chaos from his clutches. GunEagle landed next to her and gently hoisted her up, “Are you o.k. Chaos?”
 
She shakily grabbed onto his arm for extra support, “Y-yeah, I'm fine. Thanks.”
 
Grappler got up and shot GunEagle a death glare, “So you want to play rough huh? Well two can play at that game!” He lunged for the military gundam with hate in his eye, bent on shoving his claw right through his opponent's body.
 
GunEagle quickly pulled out his beam saber just in the nick of time. Just as the beam of light came out of the handle Grappler's claw met with his weapon and just missed his face. Chaos backed up a few feet, keeping a distance between her self and the two duelers, not wanting to get caught in the middle.
 
“Come on you welt,” Grappler growled, “Is this the best you can do?”
 
GunEagle turned off his beam saber and smirked, “Nope, not even close.” He launched himself at Grappler, flying low to the ground. Gouf laughed a bit, an easy target was heading his way.
 
When GunEagle was within five feet in front of him he swung his claw, expecting to hit his enemy. But GunEagle quickly swerved to the right and just missing his opponents move. He then wrapped his arms underneath Grappler's armpits and flew vertically into the air. The blue minion had fear written all over his face as he felt his feet leave the ground. He struggled, hoping to break free from GunEagle's grip before they got too high up into the air.
 
GunEagle finally stopped when he was up about thirty feet, “I hope that you enjoyed your flight!” He threw him down to the ground, “And have a safe landing!”
 
Chaos charged towards Grappler's targeted position as fast as she could, keeping her glued onto him. The blue lord began to panic and flap his arms as he neared that ground, thinking that either A: he was really going to be hurting after this mission, or B: he would be bushing up daisies.
 
He was only five feet from the ground when he noticed Chaos closing up on him, “What the heck are you- ahhh!” She rammed him with her right shoulder and sent him flying towards the Kamusai.
 
He skidded on top of the ship for a bit. When he stopped he noticed that Zapper, Destroyer, and Thiesel were tied together with some thick rope, “Where the heck did you go?!” Zapper questioned.
 
“I was dealing with Chaos and Gun-”
 
“Arial Stinger!”
 
Before he could finish his sentence the Kamusai and quartet of villains were sent flying through the air, and bent on making their landing in the ocean.
 
“Open Zakorello Gate!” Zapper spat, opening the gate and sending them back to their own world.
 
Chaos waved to them tauntingly, “Bye guys, better luck next time!” Just as she finished her sentence, GunEagle landed next to her, “Well that was some pretty awesome tag-team work huh?”
 
He scratched his head a bit, “Yeah, I guess it was. Are-are you o.k.?”
 
“I'm just fine, thanks to you,” She kicked a small rock around and avoided eye contact, “You really came through for me today GunEagle, even after I ignored you and treated you kind of crappy. Well, what I'm trying to say is…Well…Thanks, not just for saving my hide but being patient with me.”
 
A feeling of warmth and happiness over came GunEagle's limbs and soul drive. Excitement caused him to shuffle around a bit, “It was no prob, really. And the truth is Chaos is that-I mean I don't mean to take advantage of the rebound or anything but, I really, really like you. And I was just wondering if you maybe wanted to see a movie tomorrow or something.”
 
She smiled and took his hand, “A movie sounds perfect to me, but please don't throw food at people this time o.k.?”
 
“It's a deal.”
 
Chaos's face suddenly turned pale, “Holy crap!”
 
“What's wrong?!”
 
She gave him a grim look, “We forgot to get information back from Thiesel.”
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
 
Whoops, accidents happen I suppose! ^^; I'm sorry about the slow update, my family went camping again! But hey, inspiration literally falls from the trees, and I have an idea for a fic involving the wilderness.
 
Zapper: Well I hope I'm not in it, I hate nature! ><+
 
Me: It's possible…9_9
 
Zapper: DON'T. YOU. DARE!!!
 
Fine, fine, just relax before you blow up or something. Well tell me how this one is and I'll see to it that your demands are fulfilled!
 
P.S.- I adopted `SHOCK' from Sayla and I guess people haven't been reading it or anything. If any of you do read it the original chapters are in there and they are in order, so the newer stuff is on the bottom! :O
 
T, T, F, N, ta, ta, for now! ^_~