SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Unable to Love ❯ I've Got A Secret ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Geez am I tired; I've been dealing with a lot of crap lately. This hardly feels like summer vacation because my family and I are always up and doing something. I mean, I have riding lessons at 9:00 in the morning at a stable that's an hour away from my house! That pretty much means that I'm getting up at 7:30 every Monday morning. Grrrrrr- T_T+
 
Zapper: *nods his head* Welcome to my world…except I don't have to get up at 7:30…and I don't have countless sports to do…or clean a house daily-
 
Me: YOU'RE. NOT. HELPING!!!! >___<+++
 
Zapper: *shakes like a rattle* Eeep…O___O
 
Whew, sorry ya'll had to see that. -.-0 But yeah, I've been under a tight schedule so the fact that I'm keeping up with updating these fics is a friggin miracle. Oh and by the way, I have officially adopted `SHOCK' from Sayla so expect a new chapter up very soon!
 
DISCLAIMER: I only own Chaos Cammerce and Thiesel Thyme…Do I have to keep on saying that? I'm pretty sure that you guys know who is and isn't mine. ^-^
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
 
Unable To Love
Chp.8: I've Got A Secret
 
Juli had a content smile on her face as she flipped through the stack of creamy-colored folders. This was how her day started at the base. Get up, dress, eat, and check the bases records and information, just to make sure that the files weren't out of order. But her little smile slowly morphed into a frown, a few folders seem do be missing. She frantically whipped through the stack again but to no avail, the missing folders couldn't be found anywhere.
 
She slammed the cabinet shut and pulled out a list from a drawer on her right, “O.k. so folders 13A and 7C are missing,” she mumbled as she fingered off the coded numbers with her index finger, “So we're missing information on the bases-oh no.”
 
She ripped out a communicator and called Chief Haro, “Juli, what in the world could be so urgent that you had to call me up at 5:30? Has a Dark Axis dimensional gate opened?”
 
“No sir worse.” Chief Haro became deathly silent on the other end. Juli took in a deep gulp of air and tried to relax, “We've got a big problem on our hands.”
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
Zero, Baku, Thiesel, and Chaos stood in a perfectly straight line with Captain, GunEagle, Shute, GunBike, Etengo, and the GunDivers behind them. None of them were happy, I guess no one would be ecstatic about being woken up at 6 a.m. Why they were woken at such an hour none of them knew, but all they did know was that it must've been pretty dang important. Chief Haro, Juli, and most of the S.D.G. crew members stood in front of the group of four, looking extremely fatigued and irritated.
 
Chief Haro put his hands behind his back and took a steep forward, looming over the four gundams, “Ladies and gentlemen, we've got a crisis on our hands. Someone had taken the bases cargo and architectural information either early this morning or late last night.”
 
The gundams looked at each other, beginning to catch on to as why they were separated from the others. The others were all Neotopians.
 
Chief Haro took a deep breath and looked to the four with pity, “I'm sorry to say, but you four are our prime suspects of the theft.”
 
Shute began to fell sick, the Chief's sentence bounced around in his head and refused to stop taunting him, “How could this happen…”
 
Captain looked to his friend, “How could what happen?”
 
The boy met the military gundam's eyes, “Captain, all of them are our friends. I'm positive that none of them did it, well, at least Zero, Baku, and Chaos for sure didn't do it. But I mean, Thiesel is a good guy right? He was in trouble and we helped him, he's our friend.”
 
GunEagle seemed to gag at Shute's statement. After what happened the day before he was beginning to have doubts about Thiesel's intentions for being on the Gundam Force.
 
Zero finally drew up the courage to speak out and looked up to his superior, “But Chief Haro I've been assisting the force for quit a while. Why in the world would I be a suspect?”
 
“I understand Zero, but we can't take any chances. This is an emergency and the outcome of this war relies on that paperwork and whoever has it.”
 
Chaos cleared her throat and decided as well to make a statement, “But isn't it unfair to accuse us of this problem just because we aren't from-”
 
“You are our prime suspect.”
 
The room became quiet. Chaos straightened out hear back and clenched her fists, she could feel the whole room staring at her. Shute, Captain, and GunEagle knew Chaos very well, and the fact that she was being accused of the crime made them feel unsettled.
 
“You have current connections with the Dark Axis. You could easily be working for them right now and until we can find evidence of your innocence you are currently the culprit. I'm sorry.”
 
She froze, unable to react, unable speak, unable to think. She was about to squeak out a sentence, but then stopped. Thiesel shook his head in false pity and wrapped his arms around her, reassuring the gundamess that everything was going to be o.k. GunEagle was tempted to spit on the guy. First he lied to everyone, then he turned around stole information, and in the end he got Chaos is trouble.
 
He looked around a bit to make sure that no one was looking in his direction, and then when the coast was clear he slipped out of the room undetected, “That's it, I've had enough of this guy! I probably should've exposed him along time ago when I had the chance,” the military gundam growled as he made his way to Thiesel's room. Now GunEagle's current mission wasn't to destroy the Dark Axis, it was to expose who or what Thiesel really was. It was time to unveil the monster inside the gundamium.
 
Once he reached the room he swung the door open and, to his surprise, immediately saw a sitting on the bed, all packed up and ready to go somewhere. He slithered into the room and gingerly opened the sac and right away pulled out the missing folders. He couldn't help but to smile, knowing that his instincts about this clown was right the whole time.
 
He pumped his arm in the air, “Hah, I knew it! Wait until the other guys about this!”
 
“About what?”
 
Before GunEagle could swing his head around, he was hit over the head with something hard. The folders slipped out of his hands and he fell face first on the ground, losing his consciousness.
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
Uh oh, what happens next?! Well all of you will find out in the next chapter! ^_~ Well guys, this is it. The fic `Unable To Love' is wrapping up…I'm estimating that there will be about two or three chapters left. So sad. Leave your reviews because I LOVE to read them!
 
T, T, F, N, ta, ta, for now! ^_~