SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Unable to Love ❯ Back Off! ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hey guys, I'm back from my trip and full of new ideas! :D I'm very excited; I FINALLY got another S.D. D.V.D! But sadly I only have four of them, I hope F.Y.E. (the store that I get them from) will restock a whole lot quicker. ^^; Anyways, I noticed that everyone seems to be basing their fics off season two, well at least most of them. I really don't know enough to base mine off S.2. so sorry if the story lines seem, outdated.
 
Baku: *drops his swords* I-I'm outdated….
 
Me: *panics* No-no, not you! I'm talking about the um- oh geez how do I explain this? ^^;
 
Baku: *runs off* I knew it! I'M LAME!!!! ;____;
 
Grappler: *shakes his head* What a baby. v_v
 
DISCLAIMER: I don't own the original S.D.G characters, but I do own Chaos Cammerce and Thiesel Thyme.
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
Unable To Love
Chp.7: Back Off!
 
“OUCH!!”
 
Kao Lynn sweat dropped as he pulled the welder away from Chaos's face, “Oops, sorry. What did I get this time?”
 
She winced a little, “My eye,” she squeezed Thiesel's hand even tighter than she did earlier, “Why couldn't you have done this while I was out of it?”
 
Chaos had woken up to, once again, find herself in the infirmary with Thiesel at her side and Kao Lynn hanging over her with tools. He was repairing the thin, deep, scratch marks that stretched along her cheek from when Grappler was clutching her face.
 
“I just wanted to make sure you were fine before I did anything, let me just say you gave us quit a scare.”
 
Thiesel nodded at the comment, “I must agree, I nearly crapped myself when I saw Grappler stick that needle in your neck.” He seemed to smile a little, attempting to hide the pain of the growing pressure on his hand.
 
Chaos looked to him and gave him a questionable look, “How did you get me back here? When I went unconscious I thought for sure that I was a goner.”
 
“Oh nothing really special happened,” he quickly spat, “I defeated those three and sent them back from where they belong.”
 
“But you looked like you were struggling to handle just Zapper-”
 
“Hey Kao Lynn, I've got to pick up something, when will her repairs be done?” Thiesel questioned, cutting her off.
 
“About a half hour or so, I really want to make sure that those barbarians didn't do anything else strange to her,” the professor replied as he pivoted around the other way on his rolly-chair.
 
Thiesel cupped both of his hands over Chaos's left hand and leaned in towards her, “I've got to go do something right now. Will you meet me in the lobby when your repairs are done?”
 
She nodded and hesitantly let go of him, afraid that he'd disappear like he did the night before. But what happened next took the gundamess by total surprise; he quickly leaned in and pecked her mouthpiece. She froze up, pale as snow as she watched him briskly leave the room. Kao Lynn swung his chair back around, only to see Chaos blushing deeply.
 
“Did I just miss something?”
 
She softly touched her mouthpiece with her finger tips, “Nope.”
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
 
The black- armored gundam casually made his way down the hall with his task done. He felt strangely good and he decided to quicken his pace towards his destination. Thiesel Thyme was usually happy, but it wasn't every day that he felt like a thousand pounds had been lifted from is shoulders. Maybe it was because his task had been so easy to accomplish, or was it something else?
 
But down the hall he spotted his nemesis, GunEagle, with his back turned. He charged the younger gundam and violently ripped him around to face him.
 
He clutched his shoulders and threw him to the wall, “Alright you little welt, I know that it was you who sabotaged my date last night!” he hissed.
 
GunEagle began to squirm and wiggle, “P-put me down or I'll-”
 
“You'll what? Call Captain Gundam and his buddies to come throttle me, I wonder how you're gonna explain to them how you screwed up my date!”
 
“I know you're up to something!” Thiesel all of a sudden settled down and became quiet. `Uh oh, this big-mouthed rat is onto me!'
 
He frowned and gave the younger military gundam an ugly death glare, “Oh, and if I was up to something then why would I be treating Chaos so well? Face it, you're just jealous!” GunEagle's eyes widened and he stopped struggling, “Ah, so that's it. You're upset that she chose me, a sophisticated and refined guy, over you.”
 
GunEagle's head and spirit seemed to drop to an all time low as Thiesel smiled, enjoying every minute of the others agony.
 
“To her you're nothing more than an irresponsible able, whiney little rat, aiming for a girl that is way out of your league.”
 
“But I thought-”
 
“You thought! She always thought that you annoying and immature, it was obvious that she had absolutely no interest in you. Take my suggestion, drop out now while you're behind boy.”
 
He dropped GunEagle to his feet, defeated and feeling lower than a worm. The poor guy didn't know what to do, and in this situation there was only one thing that he could do. He dragged himself to the elevator, destined for his room.
 
When he was sure that the boy was gone, Thiesel crossed his arms and began making his way to his original destination, “Now that he's out of the way and task one is complete, my final task will be a breeze,” he smiled evilly, “My mission will be done sooner that we'd hoped.”
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
 
Uh oh, what is this nasty bad-boy up to? All of you will find out soon enough because after this it is all down hill from here. Sorry that I couldn't find a song for the beginning guys, I really couldn't think of one. ^^; So how was this chapter, not too corny I hope. Your reviews are very appreciated so please leave them!
 
T, T, F, N, ta, ta, for now! ^_~