SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Unable to Love ❯ Interuption ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hi fellas, it's time to continue what is left of Chaos's and Thiesel's date. It took me a while to think this chapter up but I think I've finally got it! And I'm sorry again that these chapters are taking so long, school's been putting me under a lot of pressure lately and my brain is on the verge of exploding! >_<
 
Captain: It's alright, just take in a deep breathe and tell me your problems. v_v
 
Me: I. DON'T. HAVE. ANY. PROBLEMS!!! ><+++
 
Captain: …Sure you do…9_90
 
But yeah, my mind was clouded for a few days so thinking this chapter up was tough. *poses dramatically and fan-fair plays* But now I'm back in the saddle and ready to push through this!
 
DISCLAIMER: Chaos Cammerce and Thiesel Thyme are mine. But other wise…I don't own anyone or thing else. -.-0
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
 
Unable To Love
Chp.6: “At Least Things Can't Get Any Worse”
 
You Set Me Free by Michelle Branch

Can't you see?
There's a feeling that's come over me
Close my eyes
You're the only one that leaves me completely breathless

No need to wonder why
Sometimes a gift like this you can't deny

'Cause I wanted to fly,
so you gave me your wings
And time held its breath so I could see, yeah
And you set me free

There's a will
There's a way
Sometimes words just can't explain
This is real
I'm afraid
I guess this time there's just no hiding, fighting
You make me restless

You're in my heart
The only light that shines
there in the dark

'Cause I wanted to fly,
so you gave me your wings
And time held its breath so I could see, yeah
And you set me free

When I was alone
You came around
When I was down
You pulled me through
And there's nothing that
I wouldn't do for you

'Cause I wanted to fly,
so you gave me your wings
And time held its breath so I could see, yeah
And you set me free
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
Chaos continued to gently wipe the sticky, soda residue off of Thiesel's dark armor. It had been fifteen minutes since the pair had ran out of town, hoping to out run the bad luck. He continued to sit in the grass and sulk, his dark purple eyes staring off into space.
 
The awkward silence began to bother Chaos, “Tonight was nice, I had a good time.”
 
Thiesel shook his head, “Yeah but our date was cut short,” he sighed deeply and dropped his head, “I really wanted to make this night special.”
 
“But you did,” she dropped her paper towel on the ground and leaned in towards him, “I had a great time and we didn't break up so it was still considered a date.”
 
He seemed to smile, “You seem to be the type that looks at the glass half-full, I'm the type to see the glass half empty,” Thiesel placed a finger under Chaos's chin, his face getting closer to hers, “We complete each other.”
 
They both leaned in, their mouthpieces drawing ever closer to each other. Chaos felt as if her soul drive was going to explode with excitement as she prepared to embrace her lover.
 
But just as their mouthpieces were about to touch some one interrupted their moment, “Well look what we have here!”
 
They pushed each other away and shot up from the ground. They swung around sharply, only to see the Dark Axis trio and, surprisingly, without a Zako army. Chaos clenched her fists tightly, of all the times those three decided to rain on her parade they chose the middle of her date.
 
She frowned behind her mouthpiece, “Where have you three idiots been?”
 
Grappler Gouf grinned evilly and crossed his arms, “Why, did you miss us?” >:)he teased.
 
“No, actually I was hoping that you three died.”
 
“Ha, ha, very funny Chaos!” Gouf growled, “And just for your information, we've been very busy lately.”
 
She cocked her head, “Doing what?”
 
Zapper Zaku pointed to her, “That is none of your business pipsqueak! You really need to learn to keep your mouth shut and your stupid comments to yourself!” he barked, not noticing the strange look Grappler was giving him. `Chaos isn't the one with the big mouth you dunce,' the blue lord thought as his patience ran thin.
 
Thiesel took a step forward, “So who are you bumbling twits, the circus?” The comment caused Chaos to giggle and the trio to become more flustered than earlier.
 
“No! We are your future masters and leaders! One day you will be on your knees and bowing to us!” Zapper boasted as Grappler gave him a `you're and idiot' look, “We are the Dark Axis, conquerors of worlds, dimensions, and eventually, this pathetic city!”
 
Destroyer got all excited from Zapper's introduction, “Yeah, we winners! We make you go boom!”
 
“Wohoo, wonderful job Zipper, you managed to waste time as usual,” Grappler growled as he clapped his hands. He stopped once he noticed Zapper reaching for one of his guns that was latched onto his waist, best not to push a psycho over the edge.
 
Thiesel was becoming impatient with the trio, “What do you three buffoons want?!” he demanded as he clenched his fists tightly, cutting off the circulation in his fingers.
 
Zapper looked off to the side, avoiding eye contact with Chaos and Thiesel, “Oh, we were just in the neighborhood, lookin' to fight Captain and his buddies as usual,” he then looked down at he pair and grinned, “But then we stumbled into you two-”
 
Grappler quickly shoved his counter part to the side, “And decided that maybe instead of us destroying the Gundam Force, we would have Chaos do it for us instead.”
 
Chaos practically exploded, “When will you three leave me alone?!”
 
“Like I've been saying, you're too important of a project to just abandon,” the blue lord sneered, “Now it would make things a whole lot easier if you just came to your senses and come back with us without a fight.”
 
Thiesel immediately stepped in front of Chaos and pushed her behind his back. He pulled out a long fencing sword from his holster (it looks just like the one from the 3 Musketeers! :D) and pointed it at the trio, “If you three nitwits want Chaos so badly then you'll have to pry her away from my cold, dead, arms!”
 
Grappler smirked as he flexed his claw, “That sounds like a solid plan to me...”
 
“… I just hope that you've written out you last will Cream Puff!” Zapper added to his comrade's comment as he pulled out his heat hawk from his shoulder.
 
Thiesel planted is feet into the ground and held a solid stance, ready for anything. He looked over his shoulder and met Chaos's eyes, “Try to contact the base and get some help now!”
 
She nodded and spun around, ready to run like the wind to the nearest pay phone. As she got farther away from her `lover', the sound of steel clashing together rang in her receptors, pushing her forward up a hill. She briefly looked behind her to check on Thiesel, but only for a few seconds. Right when she set her gaze to path ahead, she slammed into Destroyer's stomach.
 
She looked up and met the goliath's pink eye, feeling as small a fly. Chaos quickly ripped out her very own sword that had been given to her by Grappler long ago. She pushed a button on the intricate handle and out shot a long, steel blade that was practically brand new (considering that she had never used it before). She swung the blade at Dom's face, but he grabbed her hand with one of his own hands. He twisted her little limb in an abnormal fashion, causing her to drop her weapon. She rolled up her other fist to take a swing at his stomach, but that hand was soon held hostage by Dom's other hand.
 
“Ugh, dang it!” Chaos grumbled, peeved and frustrated at the thought of losing this quickly to Destroyer. She struggled to rip out of Dom's grasp, but to no avail, he was too strong.
 
“Ha, ha, me win!” The much larger lord cheered happily as he seemed to do a little `dance' in one spot.
 
“Oh c'mon Dom, can't you just let me go?” She gave him sappy puppy eyes, “I thought we were buddies and if I go back the Commander is gonna punish me very badly.” ;_;
 
The gundamess was sure that that ploy was going to work. After all, they were friends on the Magna-Musai. In fact, Dom was Chaos's first and only trusted friend. Whenever Zapper was picking on her, when ever she couldn't reach or lift something, whenever she needed someone to stick up for her against the Dogas, Destroyer was there…Well, at least when Grappler wasn't in the area.
 
“No.”
 
“Why not?!”
 
Destroyer's eye quivered, “Because me miss you too much!” ;____;
 
Chaos rolled her violet eyes in disgust, “Oh brother.”
 
She looked onto Thiesel's battle, hoping that he could get a chance to take care of Dom for her, but to her dismay she would have no such luck. But something didn't seem right. Grappler was fighting slower and less viscously as usual and why was Zapper not using his guns? Something was wrong.
 
But all of her doubts vanished when Thiesel rolled up his fist and launched it at Zapper's face.
 
SWACK!
 
Zaku fell flat on his stomach. Grappler stopped to look at his loud-mouthed comrade, and what he saw horrified him. All three of them seemed to be stunned as to what had just happened.
 
Thyme sweat dropped, “Whoops.” -.-0
 
“LET GO!”
 
The sudden outburst caused Grappler and Thiesel to look towards Chaos and Dom. Gouf grinned evilly and mad a mad dash towards the pair, dropping his shield in the process. Thiesel was bent on stopping his enemy and he pushed off the ground to follow him, which was until someone grabbed his ankles and ripped him to the ground.
 
He turned his head and met Zapper's bright, flared eye, “Zaku! What in the world are you doing?!”
 
“You punched me in the face you jerk!” ><+
 
He rolled his purple eyes, “We'll discuss this later now let go of me!” Thiesel kicked Zapper in the face and quickly shot up from the grass.
 
Zapper continued to lay on his stomach on the ground, covering his face, “Ouch.” ;__;
 
Grappler reached Chaos and Destroyer, who was still clutching her wrists, and pulled out a very long needle out from behind his back.
 
Cammerce's eyes widened in fear, “Wh-what are you going to do with that?” she stuttered.
 
“Nothing,” he growled as he grabbed her helmet with his claw and put the needle up to her neck (which is the only large weak spot on her body).
 
“What do you mean `nothing' and where the heck are you gonna stick that?!”
 
“I said nothing! Now hold still!”
 
Her frantic squirming was becoming harder to manage for Destroyer so he tightened his grip around her wrists. Chaos was terrified; Thiesel was no where in sight and Grappler was at the end of his rope. He let go of her helmet and began guiding his claw down to her mouthpiece.
 
“Thiesel-please-help!” Immediately after her final plea escaped her mouth, Grappler slapped the bladeless palm piece of his claw over her mouth, clutching onto the side of her face with the blades. Her face stung as the blades dug into her armor, beads of black blood began dripping down her face.
 
Once again, he placed the needle up to her neck without any problems, the sharp tip slightly touching her neck. Chaos eyed the vile briefly and noticed that the concoction within it was clear, watery, and seemingly harmless.
 
But without warning, Grappler thrusted the needle into her neck, sharp pain seizing her thoughts. He let go of her helmet and smirked, “Nighty, nighty, Chaos.” >:)
 
Destroyer let go of her as well, letting her lifeless body fall to the ground. Her vision and hearing blurred as the world seemed to fade away into darkness.
 
`Thiesel, where are you?'
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
 
Uh oh, what happens to our little heroine? Ya'll will find out in the next chapter! ^_~ And once again, I'm very sorry about my very, very, slow updates. I was trying to bring up my math grade before finals. -.-0 Yeah…My math grade wasn't doing so hot. But now I'm back in action and ready for any requests, ideas, positive reinforcement, and complaints that all of you may have. Oh, and I will be doing some major revamping of `A New Allie? Or Future Villain?' very soon. So keep an eye out for them! :D
 
T, T, F, N, ta, ta, for now! ^___^