SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Unable to Love ❯ Sabotage ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hi fellas! Sorry the update took so long, I had to do a video project on a book I read for English CP. ^^; But I must say, the video came out pretty cool. It was on Walter Lords book `The Night Lives On' and it's about the Titanic, so at least I enjoyed it. ^_^ So once again I am sooooo sorry! ;__;
 
DISCLAIMER: I don't own the original S.D.G. chaacters, but I do own Chaos Cammerce and Thiesel Thyme. ^_^
 
I hope you guys enjoy chapter 6! :)
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
 
Unable To Love
Chp.5: Sabotage
 
Walk Away by Kelly Carkson
for her C.D. Break Away
You've got your mother and your brother
Every other telling you what to say
You say that I'm stupid but the truth that its cupid baby loving you has made me insane
So before you point your finger
Get your hand off my trigger
You need to know that this situations getting old
And now the more you talk the less I can take
 
I'm lookin' for attention
Not another question
Should you stay or should you go
Well if you don't have the answer
Why you still standing here
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Just walk away
 
I waited here for you like a kid waiting after school
So tell me,how come you never showed?
I gave you everything and never asked for anything
And look at me, I'm all alone
So before you start defending
Stop all you're pretending
I know you know I know what's the point of being slow?
Let's get this show on the road today
 
I want a love
I want a fire
To feel the burn of my desire
I want a man by side
Not a boy who runs and hides
Are you gonna fight for me, die for me?
Live and breathe for me?
Do you care for me?
Cause if you don't then just leave.
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
 
Captain, Shute, Baku, Thiesel, Zero, and GunEagle awaited the arrival of Chaos at the launch pad of the base. The sun had set and not a cloud was in the sky, the endless abyss filled with bright, blue stars. It was truly a spectacle. But the serine, quiet atmosphere was subtly interrupted when Chaos stepped up to the boys from behind them.
 
She cleared her thought to get their attention, “Sorry I'm late Thiesel, Bellwood and Juli insisted that I should get my armor polished.” Everyone turned to her.
 
Immediately their eyes were stunned by the clean shine radiating off the Dark Axian's aromor. Shute walked up to her and leaned forward, admiring his reflection, “Wow, I can see myself. Juli and Bellwood did a very good job with your armor Chaos.”
 
Zero nodded, “Yes, you look beautiful milady.” He bowed slightly, and then stood straight back up.
 
“So it isn't too much?” Chaos questioned as she grabbed Thiesel's hand. GunEagle noticed the `hand flirting' and was inflamed immediately. He began to gag as Thiesel squeezed her hand back.
 
“Negative…” Captain interrupted the `teenage minded' gundam, “That's the best condition I've ever seen it in.”
 
Chaos and Thiesel walked up to the very edge of the platform, “Yeah, it hasn't looked this good since I was activated.” ^_^
 
Thiesel wrapped his right arm around Chaos's waist and gazed upon the Gundam Force, “We'll be back in a few hours gents,” he gave GunEagle a particularly funny look, “I'll have my communicator on, just in case if anything happens.”
 
He then looked away and jumped off the platform, Chaos squeezing the life out of his arm. Buy the stress faded when the pair began flying (remember, Thiesel trained with Tallgeese) and the base faded off in the distance.
 
Shute stretched out his arms and began making his way into the base with Captain and Zero close behind. Baku and GunEagle waited for their friends to leave before grinning evilly to each other. GunEagle started-up his flight boosters and lowered his visor.
 
Baku slapped his back, “Good luck GunEagle. Remember, if she catches you then you're screwed.”
 
GunEagle took off into the night, “Will do, thanks Bakunepukaru!”
 
“It's Bakunetsu-oh never mind. If he hasn't gotten it right by now then he never will.” Baku grumbled as he made his way inside to meet up with the others.
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
 
Chaos and Thiesel sat at their table, chatting casually as they waited for a waiter to serve them their drinks (don't worry, Chaos is too young to drink) ^_~ But what they didn't know was the unknown `danger' that was crouched and waiting to pounce from the…Men's restroom. So Scary! :O
 
And there he stood, in front of the men's room wearing a very large over coat over his armor. GunEagle took off his helmet and placed a top hat onto his head, setting the helmet next to his wings and jet boosters, which was lying on the floor. He took a deep breath, paused for a little bit, and then made his way through the restaurant. He stepped out onto the out-door portion of the place and immediately sighted Chaos and Thiesel.
 
“Alright, here we go,” GunEagle sighed nervously, walking over to the table.
 
Thiesel smiled kindly behind his mouthpiece, “So Chaos, how long did you work for the Harlend and Wolff shipping company?” Before she could answer an obnoxious voice cut in.
 
“Chaos my dear!” The `stranger' wrapped his arms around her, “Oh it has been far too long sweaty!”
 
Chaos tried to push him away, “Wha-who the heck are you?!”
 
“You've forgotten about me already? Well my name his Heinz Schmitty, I'm a billionaire. My great-grandfather invented that Heinz Ketchup stuff.”
 
Thiesel cocked an eyebrow, “And how do you know Chaos?”
 
`Schmitty' continued to hold Chaos in his death grip, “She and I used to go out…That was until I found out that she was a gold-digger. After that I broke up with her, my heart and soul crushed,” he winked, “But I must say, she really knew how to make a 65 year-old happy.”
 
Thiesel nearly choked on his water, “I thought you said that you've never dated before!”
 
“I didn't I swear! I don't even know who this loon is!” Chaos gagged in disgust and embarrassment. She quickly punched `Mr. Heinz' in the stomach and ran off of the patio with Thiesel.
 
The pair dashed out of the restaurant and onto the side walk, bound for the movie theater. Thiesel wrapped his arm around her shoulder, “This world is full of some of the weirdest people eh?”
 
Chaos nodded and was about to respond back until the communicator on Thiesel's belt began vibrating and lighting up. Unhooked it from his waist and glared at its screen. He hastily tore away from Chaos and stood to the side, pushing a button and speaking into it.
 
“What do you want?” He grumbled.
 
A harsh voice cackled from the communicator. Thiesel rolled his eyes in irritation and cut off the other being, “No, not yet. Give me another two hours or so. No sooner!” He shut off the device and hooked it back onto his waist.
 
Once again he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and walked across the street and up to the ticket booth. He noticed Chaos eyeing him, her eyes full of concern, “Who was that Thiesel?”
 
“Oh, it was just Chief Haro. He wanted to know what we were up to.” He pulled out some money and handed it to the cashier, and in exchange received two tickets.
 
As Thiesel was talking to the cashier she looked to the ground and began to think, `They didn't sound like Chief Haro.'
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
Chaos sat comfortably in her seat with a small bucket of pop corn in her lap. Thiesel kept his hands to himself as he continued to give the cinema screen `endless' attention. The theater was silent, not even a cough could be heard. The movie had everyone silent…It had everyone unsettled.
 
GunEagle continued to stair at the pair, his green eyes glued to their every motion. In his lap lay a large bucket of pop corn, a bag of M&M's, and a large soda. He didn't plan on eating all of that food; he just wanted it for an `emergency'.
 
 
He peeled his gaze away from the two for a second and looked at the screen, “Of all the movies he could've chosen he had to choose a romance one. I mean `Titanic'? C'mon,” he folded his arms, “That is so corny.” T_T
 
“Why is that a bad thing mister?”
 
GunEagle looked to the seat next to him and say a young red haired boy sipping on a slushy innocently. GunEagle rested his hand on the boy's shoulder, “Well when you go on a date you want the girl to be all over you right?”
 
The boy cocked his head, “Right.”
 
“If you take her to see a horror film she'll be all grabbing your arm and shoulders during the real scary parts. Get it?”
 
The red head gave the young military gundam a very serious look, “Mister, I'm only seven years old and I'm not interested in girls yet.” -.-0
 
“Well…At least remember that tip when you do start dating,” he returned his gaze to the screen, “You'll be thanking me for it later.”
 
ROUND 1….
 
Thiesel had become board of `keeping his hands to himself' and decided that it was time to advance his actions. He crept his hand up Chaos's shoulder, heading for the shoulder farthest from him. GunEagle caught sight of the suitor's advancement and decided to take action.
 
He took a hand full of pop corn and chucked it at Thiesel. The colonels bounced off his off-colored armor like peas on a glass window. He slowly turned his head around to find the jerk that was using him for target practice. GunEagle sank deep in his seat, undetected by Thiesel.
 
ROUND 2….
 
Ten minutes after the pop corn bombing, Thiesel was once again determined to wrap his arm around his dates shoulder. He began crawling up her arm again, hoping that `the bombing of Hiroshima' wouldn't occur again.
 
GunEagle caught his enemies move again, “Man, this guy's persistent,” he grumbled as he opened the bag of M&M's. He poured out the colorful chocolates onto his hand and launched them at Thiesel's head.
 
Thiesel clutched his seat in anger as the candies bounced off his helmet, ending his will to try and hold his `girl'. He sighed and rested his head in his hand, “Stupid `boy'. I guess I'll have to have a strong word with him about interfering in others affairs.”
 
ROUND 3….
 
`I'll never let go Jack…I'll never let go…'
 
Everyone in the theater had leaked out a tear or two, except Thiesel and GunEagle. GunEagle seemed uninterested and Thiesel just shook his head, acting coldly to the heart-wrenching drama. But out of anyone in the theater, Chaos seemed the most unsettled by it. She cried and gagged at the sight of people dying on the screen.
 
She finally felt the need to hold someone so she grabbed Thiesel's neck and hugged him tightly, intent of never letting him go. He hugged back; satisfied that he got more than what he bargained for.
 
GunEagle snatched his pop from the cup holder, “So that's why he chose this particular movie. I'll give him props for smarts, but we'll see how long this will last.”
 
He hurdled the pop at the offending male, causing a mess of sticky, wetness all over Thiesel. He shot up from his seat and marched out of the theater with Chaos close behind him, trying to sooth him every step of the way.
 
“Score!” GunEagle enthusiastically whispered and he pumped his arm. Mission success.
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
Finally done! *falls out of chair*. Please leave me your reviews and ideas. Gotta go!
 
T, T, F, N, ta, ta, for now! ^_~