SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Unable to Love ❯ The Next Level ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Whew, I finally got around to the next chapter, sorry it took so long guys. I had a REALLY bad writer's block and it seemed to last forever. ^^; I just couldn't think of any good ideas for this chapter so I just decided to put the note book down for a while, you know, to give my creative juices a break. But hey, I'm back and ready for action!
 
So without further ado, I bring you chapter 4! :D
 
DISCLAIMER: I only own Chaos and Thiesel. Otherwise, everyone and thing else belongs to Bandai….You know if I owned Bandai all of us would be watching season four of S.D. Gundam. But, Bandai doesn't understand us because they're heartless. >:l
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
 
Unable To Love
Chp.4: The Next Level
 
Don't Leave Home by: Dido
from her c.d. Life For Rent
 
Like a ghost don't need a key
Your best friend I've come to be
Please don't think of getting up for me
You don't even need to speak
 
When I've been here for just one day
You'll already miss me if I go away
So close the blinds and shut the door
You won't need other friends any more
Oh don't leave home, oh don't leave home
 
And if you're cold, I'll keep you warm
If you're low, just hold on
`Cause I will be your safety
Oh don't leave home
 
And I arrived when you were weak
I'll make you weaker, like a child
Now all your love you give to me
When you heart is all I need
Oh don't leave home, oh don't leave home
 
And if you're cold, I'll keep you warm
If you're low, just hold on
`Cause I will be your safety
Oh don't leave home
 
Oh how quiet, quiet the world can be
When it's just you and little me
Everything is clear, everything is new
So you won't be leaving you
 
And if you're cold, I'll keep you warm
If you're low, just hold on
`Cause I will be your safety
Oh don't leave home.
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
GunEagle stepped out of his room and into the white hallway of the S.D.G. Base, reading his magazine as he went. He scoured the pages for any little bit of advice that he could scrape up, literally putting his face up to the pages. After what he saw yesterday he would try anything to get Chaos to look in his direction again, even if it was an evil glare. He was desperate enough to borrow a magazine from Juli, but this magazine wasn't meant for guys. It was published for girls. GunEagle studied the pages carefully, trying to pick up what a girl wants in a guy. He would occasionally pause to look at the underwear adds, but then would get back to his personally mission.
 
“Man it's a good thing Juli has these stupid magazines,” GunEagle giggled, eyes starting to hurt from reading the letters that were compressed to his face, “Or I'd be in big trouble. Now, what do chicks look for in a guy?”
 
He moved the magazine away from his face and placed his index finger on the paper, reading the cramped, little lines. But he still couldn't help but to read each line out loud, “Alright, sincerity, taken care of. Humor, not a problem. Body…” he looked down at his own chest and gundamium biceps, “Is that even a question?!
 
“And last but not least modesty. Well, I am perfect so I believe modesty wouldn't even be an issue,” GunEagle sighed and scratched his head, “So then why doesn't she like me? I mean come on; this new guy isn't that great,” he paused for a second, “Is he?”
 
Before GunEagle could question himself again, muttered words from room interrupted him.
 
“Well I have nothing else planned, so I guess I could go.”
 
GunEagle froze and placed his receptors up to the shut door of the lounge, struggling to hear the voices. The sounds of Chaos and Thiesel talking suddenly stabbed GunEagle's receptors. To him it was agony.
 
“So what time do you want to leave then Chaos?” Thiesel spoke with happiness in his voice.
 
Chaos's voice hesitated a little, “Hmmm, it's not like we're in a rush or anything. Does eight sound good?”
 
Thiesel sounded as if he jumped for joy, “Yes, of course. Eight tonight it is.”
 
“Where are we going for this special `date'?”
 
Thiesel seemed to giggle a little, amused by the gundamess' question, “I told you, it's a surprise.” ^_~
 
GunEagle pushed himself away from the wall and paused, how could this be happening? How could this happen? How could he let this happen? He threw the magazine onto the ground and dropped his head, slowly making his way to the main deck of the base. He barely picked up his legs, wishing he never eavesdropped on the pair.
 
When he made it to the main deck he slumped into a bench and looked to the sky, “Now what am I gonna do?”
 
“What's wrong with you?”
 
GunEagle looked to his left and saw Bakunetsumaru standing there, looking depressed as well, “Can I ask you the same question?”
 
Baku slumped into the seat next to him and grumbled, “The kitchen was out of my favorite ice cream.”
 
“That's it?” GunEagle giggled, not surprised that Baku's depression was linked to food.
 
The musha gundam gave the youngster an evil look, “Oh and your pathetic excuse for mopping is any better?”
 
“Chaos is going out with Thiesel,” GunEagle sighed, making Baku soften up, “She's growing more attached to him every day and I don't know what to do. And there's something about him that just isn't right.”
 
Baku put a hand on GunEagle's shoulder, “You know, when my younger sister Yanni was dating a guy that I didn't like you know what I did?”
 
The military gundam gave his friend a puzzled look, “No, what?”
 
“I broke them up.” >:) Baku suggested as he grinned evilly.
 
GunEagle put a finger on his chin and thought, and then it hit him. He returned the evil grin and understood exactly what Baku was suggesting.
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
 
Sorry for another short chapter guys, but I thought that this one would've been better by itself then with the next one. So was it? Please let me know in your reviews and if you have any suggestions please leave them! They are always very helpful. :) Sorry the ending was bad, the concussion from my horse back riding fall must have killed more brain cells than I thought. ^^; Later. ^_^