SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Unable to Love ❯ Bonding By A Walk ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Boy am I on a roll! :D I have sooo many ideas that I don't know with what to do with all of them! Just to let you guys know, thanx for all of the positive reviews. I feels so good knowing that all of you like this fic so far, because at first I really didn't think that it was going to be as good as `A New Allie? Or Future Villain?'. But now I'm thinking other wise.
 
Zero: I'm enjoying this story as well. :)
 
Me: *blushes* Really? Thanks. ^-^
 
Zero: But you need to make this `love triangle' a little more tedious, make it more of a back stabber for GunEagle!
 
GunEagle: Hey! >:O
 
Will do Zero, and things are going to get a little bit more `back stabbing', and this chapter will be the one that sets the tone between GunEagle and Thiesel…Permanently. Mu ha, ha, ha, ha! >:D
 
Well I'll cut with the chatter and start with chapter 3!
 
DISCLAIMER: I only own Chaos and Thiesel. Everyone and thing else belongs to Bandai. v_v
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
Unable To Love
Chap.3: Bonding By A Walk
 
Don't Let Go by: Bryan Adams and Shara McLachlan
from the movie Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
 
I can't believe this moment's come
It's so incredible that we're alone
There's so much to be said and done
It's impossible no to be overcome
Will you forgive me if I feel this way?
Cuz we've just met- tell me that's o.k.
So take this feeling'n make it grow
Never let it- never let it go
 
(Don't let go of the things you believe in)
You give me something that I can believe in
(Don't let go of this moment in time)
Go of this moment in time
(Don't let of the things that you're feeling)
I can't explain the things that I'm feeling
(Don't let go)
No, I won't let go
 
Now would you mind if I bared my soul?
If I came right out and said you're beautiful
Cuz there's something here I can't explain
I feel I'm driving into driving rain
You get my senses running wild
I can't resist your sweet, sweet smile
So take this feelinn'n make it grow
Never let it- never let it go
 
(Don't let of the things you believe in)
You give me something that I can believe in
(Don't let go of this moment in time)
Go of this moment in time
(Don't let go of the things that you're feeling)
I can't explain the feelings that I'm feeling
(Don't let go)
No, I won't let go
 
I've been waiting all my life
To make this moment feel so right
The feel of you just fills the night
So c'mon- just hold on tight
 
Don't let go.
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
Chaos walked slowly along the sandy beach, taking in the sounds of the crashing waves and the smell of the salty sea air. What a day that had been, Chaos had been busy since 5:30 in the morning. Shute, Captain, Bakunetsumaru, and Zero had felt the need to show Thiesel around the city. Chief Haro had allowed Chaos to join Shute and the others, considering he had calmed down after the incident with Zapper a while back. GunEagle tagged along too for some odd reason, he usually liked to hang around the GunDivers back at the base. But he seemed to jump on the opportunity to come along for the ride.
 
Chaos stopped and faced the sun, which was setting on the ocean's horizon, with her friends far behind. She closed her eyes and felt the wind blowing though her face, but painful memories slithered into her head. `It wasn't that long ago was it?' she thought, `How time flies, it seemed like yesterday that I was watching the sun set from the bow of the-'
 
“Mind if I join you?”
 
Chaos shot her eyes open, ceasing her relived past. Thiesel walked up and stood next to her with his arms folded behind his back. He looked to the horizon, admiring the beautiful view. It seemed that he too was enjoying the cool breeze of the Atlantic.
 
“I don't mean to be intrusive,” He spoke as he continued to give the sea his undivided attention, “But you seemed to be day dreaming for a while there.”
 
Chaos felt a little embarrassed, “Was it that obvious?”
 
“Well to me it was,” Thiesel giggled, “Now may I ask as to what it was about?”
 
Chaos turned and began walking again, “Nothing really, I was just reliving an old memory.”
 
“And what is this `old memory'?” He questioned.
 
Chaos was about to give him and answer, but hesitated, “Nothing I'm ready to talk about yet Thiesel.”
 
She choked up as tears began to well up in her eyes. Thiesel was taken back a bit, not expecting the gundamess to have a break down. Chaos stopped and attempted to wipe the tears from her eyes, causing Thiesel to feel a sting of pity for her.
 
Thiesel let out a sigh and without warning, wrapped his arms around Chaos, “It's alright, I too have some dreadful memories that haunt me. You're not alone, and you'll never be alone because I'm here.” His soft words relieved her a bit, causing the young one to calm down.
 
Chaos wrapped her arms around his neck, feeling comforted and loved for one of the first times in a very long time. She pushed herself closer to his body and hugged him tighter, “Thank you.”
 
GunEagle was running towards the pair, unaware of what was ahead of him, “Hey Chaos, we're getting ready to-”
 
He stopped. GunEagle was about ten feet away from Chaos and Thiesel and words couldn't explain how he felt. It felt as if he had been stabbed in the back. Chaos's back was facing him and Thiesel was looking directly at the younger gundam. Thiesel glared at him and gave him a face that seemed to say `Tough, better luck next time'. The military gundam was furious, what was this guys problem, what did he ever do to him?! GunEagle kicked the sand with rage and ran back the other way, trying to take in what had just happened and how he could get his girl back.
 
Thiesel continued to hold Chaos as he watched GunEagle storm off. He smirked evilly behind his mouth piece with satisfaction. `This was going to be easier than I thought.'
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
Sorry this chapter came out so short ladies and gents. ^^; But this was all that I needed to set the tone for the rest of the fic. So what's Chaos's big secret and what is Thiesel up to? The Chaos/secret thing is for the next fic, but I thought that I would make it a bit more suspenseful my mentioning some of her past in this fic! ^_~
 
Please leave your reviews, thoughts, and ideas and thanx for reading this!
 
T, T, F, N, ta, ta, for, now! ^__^