SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Winds & Rains. ❯ Day of Arrival for The New Kid. ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own the SD Gundam Force, they are owned by Bandai. I do own Sami, Adam, Eden, & the McDonalds; as well as the McDonald's robots & pets, Buddy, Teinetsumaru, Nikki; & any other character that appears in this fanfic, but doesn't appear in the show.

|||

"Winds & Rains."
Chap. 01. --
"Day of Arrival for The New Kid."

|||

"Oh man, what a boring day! I wish Captain & the others would get here soon." The young boy, who was about 12 years old, said to himself. This boy's name was Shute. He was a fairly sized boy, a tad skinny, but fairly sized all the same. He had short auburn hair (with what seemed to be a mohawk forming in the front), light tan skin, & forrest green eyes. He wore a yellow t-shirt, a bright red vest (which kinda looked like a sweater) over it, denim blue short pants (although they kinda of looked just like knickerbockers), pure white socks, & finally a pair of red & grey sneakers.

Whoo-whoo! Whoo-whoo!

The sound of a train whistle split his moment of silence. Shute looked out towards the direction of the sound, only to see two pink train cars headed towards the city he had known as his home -- Neotopia.

"Fenn."

A tiny puffball ran up to Shute & made a sort of smile at him. "Oh hey there Fenn, don't mind that, it probably just the Train Sisters; they bring visitors & tourists &.....new.....neighbors.....from.....all.....over.....all.....the.....w ay.....right.....here.....to.....Neotopia." he then stared blankly only later form a smile from the contents of his mouth. "See ya Fenn, I got to go, bye-bye."

Shute then dashed inside the house & then dashed out with a piece of paper. Then he wrote a message on the paper & struck it on the door to his workshop. Little did he know his life was about to change.

|||

He grabbed some of his things & headed for the train station, he then put on his in- lines & start skate all the way. When he got to the train station, he came across some friendly familiar faces.

"Are you sure whatever made that strange sound came this way!?"

"Yes Bakunetsumaru, but I must remind you again that the sound was created by Train No.#03 & Train No.#04, who are also known as the Train Sisters."

"Aww Bakunetsumaru, you must relax & have faith in your allies."

Shute reconized the three voices, it was his friends, Captain, Zero, & Baku.

Captain was a light-blue, red, yellow, dark-gray, & white looking robot, mostly because he was in his "Mobile-Citizen" mode, & looked kinda like a police officer, with sapphire-blue colored eyes.

While Zero was a mostly blue & white looking robot, who had some red & yellow on him, mind you, & looked kinda like a knight, with teal colored eyes

As for Bakunetsumaru, he was a mostly red & white looking robot, who had some yellow on him, & looked kinda like a samurai, with soft brown colored eyes.

While Zero & Baku's faces were each covered with a faceplate, which by the way, hid everything on it, aside the eyes, Captain's was not.

"Ahh! Zero! I'm gonna get you!"

Zero must have made some of his Princess Roses appear on Baku again, making him angry, & as usual, it's started a fight between the two.

|||

"How'd ya know 'bout those two trains' nicknames, Captain?" Shute knew that voice! It was Gunbike! Gunbike was a big gray, dark-gray, & red looking robo-motorcycle, who had some blue & yellow on him as well, with big bright-green colored eyes. "Well.....I.....uh.....I....."

"He knows because I told him all about the Train Sisters!"

"Huh? Shute! What are you doing here!?" Captain asked suprisingly before happily giving his closest friend a big bear hug. "I was over at my house when I heard the train whistle & saw the Train Sisters coming here. I guess I got this crazy idea of coming here myself. Looks like you guys all got the same idea."

"Yes Shute, I see, but why did you get such a crazy idea!?"

"Well, you see Captain, Sayla told me that her penpal, Chris McDonald, & his family are moving to Neotopia some time soon."

"Oh, really!?"

"Yeah! & I wanna meet 'em sssssssoooooo much! I heard lots of things about them from what Sayla gotten in her letters from Chris, & now, I might actually get to meet them, in person!"

"Well now, ya looking forward ta this, ain't ya!?"

"You bet, Gunbike!"

Whoo-whoo! Whoo-whoo!

"That's them right now." Shute said just before he started running off towards the platform. He saw the Train Sisters pull in & smiled. But he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw her step out of the train car.

|||

She was an young girl, fairly sized, I might add, kinda like Shute, & about probably Shute's age. She had sappire-blue colored eyes; light-tan colored skin with a freckled-bleached face; & bright-red colored hair that was worn in a ponytail, but it had some side bangs flowing down the right side of her face, & on the top of her head there was some brown colored highlights that gave it a stawberry-blondish look. She wore a pair of long denim-blue jeans that go the way down to just past her ankles, with big bright deep red colored panels on the lower legs; a navy-blue denim shirt worn over a bright-orange tank-top; a pair of old worn out white & light-blue sneakers, with a pair of pure white footy socks (although Shute didn't know that at the moment); & around her neck, was a silver-framed onyx charm on a silver chain necklace. To Shute, she was beautiful!

"Hurry up, Pa!" she called once she had gotten off of the way. "I a' coming, Sami! These ol' bones of mine ain't what they used to be!" An elderly man appeared to step out of the train car, only to be followed by a elderly woman & a little 8 year old boy. "Pa! You ain't that old!" The girl replied, her name was reveiled -- it was Sami.

"Finally, here we are, Neotopia, the city of wonders!" The young boy said. "Why Chris, it looks very nice; & this is only the train station." The women replied to him. "What do you think, Ichabod sweetie?" She asked her husband. "I guess it's not so bad. How 'bout you, Sami?" "It's O.K., I guess. Huh? What's that boy doing just standing over there? He's gonna get himself creamed!" She said as ran on over to Shute's side.

'Who's that beautiful girl? I'd never seen her before!' Shute thought to himself. Then he noticed what was going on. She was coming towards him! 'What the!? She's coming over here! Is my hair okay? My breath? What do I do? What do I say?'

|||

"Hey!" she said as she smiled & waved at him. "Hi!" he replied to her. He didn't see the cart-bot that about run over him. "Look out!" she pulled him out of the way just in time. "Uh, Thanks! That was close!"

"No problem! That's why you shouldn't do that!"

"Huh? Do what?!"

"Stand out in a spot where you can get hurt! That's why I came over here; to make you didn't end up harm's way."

"Really?! That's nice of someone so pretty like yourself to do! By the way, my name's Shute!"

"Did you just call me 'pretty?' That's really sweet of you, Shute. Anyway, the name's Sami!"

"Sami! Sami McDonald!" the sound of Sami's ma yelling echoed throughout the platform. "Ma must be wondering what's takin' me so long! I should be getin'!" Sami said as she started walking, but then she turned around to wave. "See ya later, Shute."

"Huh? Sami, wait! Your full name's Sami McDonald!?"

"Yep, Shute! That's my name! Don't wear it out!"

"You wouldn't happen to know a Chris McDonald, would you!?"

"Uh, yeah! He's my little brother."

"YOUR BROTHER!?" Shute's face grow pale. He couldn't believe it! He had heard Sayla say something about Chris having a sibling named Sami, & he'd been looking forward to meeting Sami for weeks, but he'd always thought Sami was a boy! "Shute, are you o.k.!?" she asked him all worried.

|||

"OhyeahI'mjustfine,yougoonahead,I'llseeyoula ter!"

"O.K.?! I should getin' home. I mean, as soon as I find my family & we get everything all packed up & we head over to the house with our stuff, of course! Well, bye!"

"Yeah, bye!" Shute said as he saw her leave. He then headed back to where he last saw his friends. Along the way, he might've said like, "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" or, "What's wrong with you, Shute!? Don't you know how to talk to a girl!?" By the time he got to his friends, he was so confused, he didn't know what to do. "Shute, are you o.k.!?" asked Captain. "I don't know, Captain. I met this girl, & I talk too fast to her, & she probably doesn't speak to me ever again!" explained Shute. Baku slyly eyed him. "Oh! A girl problem! I see now!" he said as he cluckled & winked. "BAKUNETSUMARU! It's nothing like that! We just met!"

Shute was so upset that he ran off somewhere. "SHUTE!" Captain cried out. "No, Captain! Let him go! There's gonna be some problems that Shute'll figure out on his own." explained Gunbike. Just then, a young girl came by, it was Sami! "Why, hello there, milady! Why arth thou upset!?"

"Huh? Oh! Excuse me please, but have you seen a young boy by the name of Shute run by here by any chance?"

"Why would thou arth looking for Shute? If thou is, then thou arth not in luck, Shute hath just left."

"Really!? Why?"

"Let me explain, Zero, after all, this is my fault! You see, Shute was talking to this girl, & he sorta messed up, & he told us about it, & I assuned that something else had to do with it, & then we had a little spat, & then Shute ran off somewhere, & then you came running along. You see! Hey! Why did you came along here?"

|||

"Oh! You see, I found this!" she pulled out a strange-looking cell phone. It was Shute's! "I figured, since it wasn't there when I was talking to Shute, & since it was in the same spot where he was standing, it must've belonged to him & he must've dropped it by accident. I thought I should returned it ta him!"

"Really!? You were talking to him!? You must be the girl he was talking about! Since you are looking for him, he went in that direction!" Captain said as he pointed to where Shute had run off to. "By the way, my name is Captain." he then pointed to himself. "This is Bakunetsumaru." "Hi there!" he then pointed to Baku as the Blazing Samurai say hi. "& you might already know who is Zero is." "I'm already pleased to have met you, milady." the Winged Knight replied as Captain pointed at him. "Don't forget 'bout me, Captain!" Gunbike said as he revved up on his backwheels. "Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!" Sami screamed as Gunbike had frightened her. "This is Gunbike!" Captain said as he introduce the young girl to the talking motorcycle.

Sami was still too freaked to stay! She got up fast & quickly started to leave. "I'm sorry, but I have to go! I gotcha go, uh, find Shute, uh, return his, uh, cell phone, uh, to him! It was n-ni-nice m-me-meeting ya'll! By the way, my name's Sami! Gotcha go! Bye!"

"Hey, Sami! Love the accent!" Gunbike managed to holler.

"Huh?" she said to herself as she gave herself a blank, confused, stare. "Uh, thanks!" she replied as she hollered back.

|||

"'Think I might've scared that missy good!"

"I could tell 99.5% of that from her scream, Gunbike sir."

"Yeah, Captain! I've don't think heard anyone or anything scream so loud since I was back in my homeland of Ark."

"Dosth thou think that Milady Sami will O.K.!?"

&&&

Meanwhile, Shute was over siting down at the water fountain in the middle of the train station. He was pretty much upset! "Oh man! That Bakunetsumaru! What an unbelievable guy!" he said to himself. Sami, who had spotted him from a far, walk up behind him, all sneaky like. "You seem upset, don't ya?!"

"Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!"

"Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!"

"Aaaaa hhhhh!!!!!"

"Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!" They were both screaming their heads off. Shute, while still screaming, got up & took a step back, losing his balence in the process. He then accidently Sami, who was also still screaming, by the collar of the tank-top that she was wearing, sending them both plunging head-first into the fountain.

|||

Meanwhile, unknown to both the two kids & the Gundam Force (Shute's friends), Fenn was not far behind. In fact, he was over where Shute & Sami were. "Sami, what in the world are you doing here? & why were you sneaking....."

".....Up on you?!" she gladly said as she finished his sentence for him.

"Yeah!" he blankly stared & replied as he realized what she just did.

"I didn't mean to! I saw you just sitting here, & you looked pretty sad, & I couldn't....."

".....Resist sneaking on me?!" he slyly folded his arms & said as he copied what she did & finished her sentence for her.

Sami looked at him. He was soaking wet. "Ha ha ha!" she laughed.

"What's so funny!?"

"You're soaked from head to toe!"

It wasn't long before Shute found himself laughing as well. "Well, you're no sunny day in a desert, yourself!"

They were laughing their heads off for what seemed like hours.

They then help one another get out of the fountain.

|||

"Fenn, fenn."

The two kids look over their shoulder as they heard the young dragon's call.

"Is that...a baby dragon?! HOW CUTE?! I LOVE DRAGONS!!" Sami said. Before you know it, she was cooing like a baby.

"Fenn! What are you doing here!? Zero's gonna freak when he find out you're gone!! He made me responsible for your safety!! He's probably gonna shut me up in one of those wooden boxes with lots of holes & then spear me with a 1,000 swords & needles?!"

"Fenn!" Shute's face grew pale as he heard Zero's voice.

"Fenn! Fenn, fenn." Fenn greeted his master. Indeed, he was happy to see him.

"Good boy!" Zero replied. He too was happy to see him.

"Hiya, Zero!" Sami called out. It confused Shute. How did she know him?

"Milady Sami! Shute! What arth thou doing here?"

"Oh, right! I almost forgot! Here Shute, I think this belongs to you........." she pulled out his cell phone.

"My cell phone! How did you.....where did you.....what are you--" Shute said as he frantically searched himself.

"You dropped it back at the platform, & I wanted to return it to yo-- oohs!" she said as the cell phone slipped out of her hands.

|||

"Oh Shute, I'm sorry!"

"That's O.K.! I've got it!"

"No, let me!"

At that moment, they both reached the cell phone at the same time. They grabbed it at the same time, one of Shute's hands overlapping one of Sami's. They looked up at each other; a pink, blush cloud dotted the top of each of Sami's cheeks; same thing happened to Shute.

"I, uh, better, uh, get going! Bye! Come on, uh, Zero! Come on, uh, Fenn!" he said just before he left.

&&&

Meanwhile, much later, out in the woods just outside of Neotopia...

"I wonder what that was all 'bout?" Sami asked her dog as she was walking among the trees. Along her side, she was towing a strange bike, & on the other side, was a large bag.

"Fenn? Fenn! Fenn, fenn."

|||

"Oh! Hi there, Fenn! Anne, this is Fenn. Fenn, this is my dog, Anne." The two seemed to like each other. The puffball ran off soon after. She & Anne gave chase! "Come back here, Fenn?!" She followed him as they both ran & ran until--

"Where are you taking...us!?" The three of them came across a open, stone-covered, field with a large, crimson, crater sitting in the middle. "Whoa! This place is beautiful, a bit gloomy, but beautiful none the less!" she took out a sketchbook & a couple of pencils out of her bag & started drawing. Anne just sat down & watched. In a few moments, she had gone a sketch of the crater.

"Fenn!" Fenn saw the sketchbook. He nodded his head & tried to hold his pose, only to fall over himself. "Oh, hiya Fenn! Do you want me to do a sketch of you? I don't usually do requests, but you are a cutie-pie, & dragons are my favorite animals, so what could it hurt!?" she said as she started to draw.

In a matter of moments, she was done. "So, what do you think?" she showed him the sketch. "Fenn, fenn, fenn!" Just then, a purple & yellow-colored shape took form in the sky. 'What's that!? An auora?!' she thought to herself. Then a spaceship came out of the shape. 'On second thought- WHOA!' she took Fenn & Anne, tucked them into her arms, & ducked as the spaceship almost ran the three of them over.

|||

"Come on, Fenn?! Come on, Anne?! Let's go check it out!" she ran on over to the spot where the ship probably had landed, with Fenn & Anne not far behind her. Little did she know, this ship was the Komusai.

Sami was half-way there, when she got on her bike. She put Anne in the basket & looked at Fenn. "Race ya there, Fenn?!" she said as she rode off. It took a few minutes to get even close to the spot, but at least it was faster than walking.

"Oh, & they're neck-&-neck as they head toward the finish line," she narrated excitedly. "The crowd’s on its feet....." she then pulled out what looked like a cross between a pocket knife & cell phone from the pocket of her jeans, & then after that, tapped a button on it.

"Engage rocket jet bike power!" Two powerful blasts of air burst from the back of her bike, propelling her forward. Fenn almost disappeared behind her, and Sami gave a victorious cry as she sprang into the air.

"Yeah! Kid beats dragon! And the crowd goes crazy- WHOA, WATCH OUT!" Two mobile police units jumped to the side as Sami crashed between them and cycled down the street.

"These kids today, they’re just too wild," one muttered, frazzled. Reaching for his microphone, he shouted, "Slow down there, you little hooligan! You’re going to take someone’s head off, you are!"

|||

"Sorry, officer!" she called. "I’ll take it slow! honest!" she said. Too bad, she wasn't watching where she was going.

"Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!" she screamed as she crashed into the man, causing him to spin around quickly. What she didn't know, was that this man was Mark, Shute's father.

What's more, she had just sped across the front yard of Shute's house. "What's with that kid!?" was what he said when he stopped spinning.

&&&

Sami, Anne, & Fenn finially got to the spot: a field of wildflowers resting atop a cliff by the ocean. Sami spotted the ship, but what she didn't coming, was who were on it.

A group of robot soldiers, stood clustered together in front the ship, the Komusai. Each robot looked the same: they wore domed helmets, olive-green armor, & each one of them had a single red eye. But there were 3 robots that stood out from the rest.

|||

One was a big robot, with bright, blood-red armor (Zapper Zaku). Sharp, cruel-looking spikes twisted upwards from one shoulder. Anger flaired in his one eye, which happened to be pink. Another was a silver-blue (Grappler Gouf), more streamlined, leanerly build than the first robot. He too, had one pinkish eye, but it showed cold viciousness. One more, the third, was a dark red and black robot, as well as much larger than the other two (Destroyer Dom). He builded more like a wrecking ball then a robot, as well, he also had a single, hot pink-colored eye.

"Who are these guys?" Sami said to herself.

Zapper Zaku turned to his troops, enraged.

"Not again!" he cried out loud. "These are the wrong coordinates!" he snapped. "Which of you bucket-heads put us down here? You miserable bunch of mechanized, metallic morons! If I'd told you once, I'd told you a hundred times: robots are in the city; that’s where we should be invading!"

Sami grasped the bark of the tree to steady herself. 'Invading?!'

"But no!" Grappler Gouf started to speak. "You just had to put us down in a field of filthy, smelly organics!"

The Zakos sprang back in fright, then revealed a group of round, gray guns and turned to the flowers. The whirring and buzzing started again as they sprayed a faint, dark mist across the grass. Peering closer, Sami saw that the mist was comprised of dozens of tiny, robotic bugs- demonic-looking creatures with short, sharp pincers, beaked mouths parting to reveal long red stingers. They clung to the leaves and flowers, digging the tapered points in the plants. Slowly, the color of the flora faded, darkened…and then died away completely as they turned to rock.

|||

Sami clenched her fists. “These guys are bad news,” she snarled under her breath. That’s when she heard voices. It was the police units who had evaded Sami in the road! They were equipped with a pair of microphones, barking orders at the invading robots. "Okay, now, sir, we’re going to have to ask you and your men to cease and desist!"

The soldiers spun around. "Who’s that?" Zapper Zaku asked. His eye fixated itself upon the police and glowed a vicious shade of red. "Ah-ha!"

The police continued, unaware of the danger. "Robot citizens in Neotopia are not around to be going about with firearms!"

Zapper Zaku’s vent-like mouth stretched into a cruel smile. He pointed a finger at them and roared, "Take ‘em out, boys! Turn them into scrap!" The Zakos grabbed their guns, turned to the police, and fired.

One of the officers fell backwards in shock. "Jiminy!" he cried. His partner gave a shout of alarm as his cap was blasted off. The Zakos just kept firing.

Anne barked loudly in anger, as she couldn't stand what was happening. Fenn ran out to try stop it. Sami’s eyes widened; before she could stop herself, a scream tore from her lips. "NO!"

The police tried to shield themselves, but in the end, they fell over and lay in a pile on the grass. "Cease fire!" Zapper Zaku ordered.

One of the officers coughed out a faint order as his eyes darkened. "Put.....down....." Then they collapsed, and the soldiers were upon them. The color drained from Sami's face, but for a different reason. The 3 robots had seen her.

|||

A loud buzzing filled the air, and she recoiled with a scream of alarm. The bugs! Anne & Fenn both whimpered as they hid behind Sami. Humming with anger, the swarm formed the shape of a single, giant bug- the swordlike stinger aimed right at Sami's heart. 'I'm trapped.....' she thought to herself. '.....Helpless, just like my poor pig, Wilbur?!' For some reason, all she could think about next was pigs, until she was focused on the thought. She then screamed. Suddenly, some markings in the shape of a pig's face took form on the back of her hand, & a blast of light released from her eyes, the blast grazed through the swarm of insects, burning them away, and then coursed towards the Zakos.

BANG.

'Man, that all happened so fast, like a bunny sighting?!' she thought to herself. She then thought of rabbits until she was focused on the thought, & some markings in the shape of a rabbit's body took form on the palm of her hand. She then turned to see the two officers falling. She ran to get them. Before the officers could hit the ground, she grabbed them & tried to carry them off to safety.

'These guys are heavy?! What I wouldn't give to be as strong as an ox?!' she thought to herself. Soon after, the thought of an ox was all that crestened her mind. Some markings in the shape of an ox's face appeared on the back of her other hand. Suddenly, she carried them as if they were as light as an feather. She ran off with them so quickly, she couldn't be seen.

"How'd I do that?" she asked herself. Anne & Fenn both cheered from their spot. They then grew quiet as a shadow lingered over them. It was Destroyer Dom!

"Anne?! Fenn?!" Sami said as she gently set the officers down. Before anyone knew it, she was in front of Dom, giving him such a pounding.

|||

"Who is that kid, Zapper Zaku!?"

"I don't know, Grappler Gouf?! I've never seen this one before?!"

"Yeah! We'd remember seeing someone who can toss Destroyer Dom like a pebble?!"

When Sami was done, she turned & looked the others' way. They freaked, grabbed Dom, & got back on the ship.

"Ouch! My hands have never been so sore?!" Anne ran over & began licking Sami's hands. "Thanks, girl!"

"Hey you! Yeah! I'm talking to you!" Zapper Zaku called to Sami. "I don't know how you did that, but you gonna pay?!"

Sami turned her head away as she repeated the action that triggered her newfound powers of superhuman speed. She then took both Fenn & Anne to a spot, that she figured, was safe. She, once more, heard voices.

"I've been granted a special permit to use firearms to Neotopia from invasion. You will lay your weapons & withdraw at once."

"'O Mana, summon to me my shield & sword!"

"Justice calls, I am the answer, for I am Bakunetsumaru, the Blazing Samurai of Ark."

"Oh no!" The two bots quietly whined in fear.

Sami was amazed, as she watched the fight from behind a tree. The 3 'other' robots looked familar. Sami thought, for a second, that they could be Zero, Baku, & Captain. 'Nah, that guy doesn't look a thing like Captain?!' she thought to herself.

|||

BOOM!

Zapper Zaku, Grappler Gouf, Destroyer Dom, the Komusai, and the Zako soldiers all flew into the air and disappeared. They were pulled into the Zakarello Gate, the shape that had appeared in the sky earlier. The police officers nearby were blown over the next couple of hills.

All Sami saw next were the robots talking. She also saw someone else there as well. It was Shute & Gunbike! 'What are they going here?' she thought to herself, thinking of an answer. 'Could it be!? Nah!'

She got on her bike & put Anne in the basket. "See ya later, Fenn!" she waved good-bye to Fenn.

"Ruff!" Anne barked good-bye too.

"Fenn, fenn."

&&&

Meanwhile, much later.....

The sun set, dyeing the sky with pink and purple, and Sami walked home, her bike was being towed along one side. Anne was sitting the basket, just wagging her tail. Her thoughts were still with the strange robots. She could see her house on the horizon. She broke into a run, with the bike still in hand. She couldn't believe her eyes! Most of the packing was done!

"Hey, I’m home!"

"Howdy, Sami!"

Sami’s pa, Ichabod, with his greyish-brown hair and warm hazel eyes, sat in the living room, rubbing something that he held in a towel.

"Pa, Pa," Sami said, excited, "you’ll never believe what happened today! The most amazing thing ever!"

But Sami's father wasn't paying attention. "Hey, I’m glad you’re here- could you maybe help me out with this little fella?" he said, holding up a tiny fawn.

Sami sighed, but then smiled. "Who's this?"

"This, this, is Den!"

&&&

Meanwhile, a few minutes later.....

Sami held a bottle up to Den, rocking him oh so gently. "There you go! Eat up, so you'll grow up into a big, strong, stag!" Sami said, as she cooed to the little fawn. Den peeped & licked her face in reply. She then started to sing:

Looking for an angel in these hills
Looking for a map to find what we left behind
Knowing that we will
Always end up right where we start
Cause I got time on my hands and hope in my heart
We both understand we weren't meant to be apart


April showers bring May flowers
I have seen rain before
But if Sunday morning lets that sun in
What are we waiting for
Cause love leaves an open door


If I had one day I'd wish for two
One for me, baby, and one for you
And it would find you right where you are
With time on your hands and hope in your heart
We both understand we were written in the stars


April showers bring May flowers
I have seen rain before
But if Sunday morning lets that sun in
What are we waiting for
Cause love leaves an open door


It's worth all the cost
Til I find what I lost in your eyes
And you realize


April showers bring May flowers
I have seen rain before
But if Sunday morning lets that sun in
What are we waiting for
Cause love leaves an open
Wishing and hoping
Love leaves an open door


|||

Meanwhile, later that night, back where Shute was.....

"Are sure they're here?" Shute stood there, looking for the fiends known as the Dark Axis.

"Yes, Shute!" Captain assured him.

Then the Dark Axis appeared out of nowhere. It was Captain Gundam vs. Zapper Zaku; Zero the Winged Knight vs. Grappler Gouf; & Bakunestumaru the Blazing Samurai of Ark. The battle was well under way! & the Gundam Force was losing!

&&&

Meanwhile, back where Sami was.....

Sami was getting ready for bed. When she heard somthing make a tapping on her window. It was Fenn! Sami opened the window, letting in the little puffball. Fenn rushed on in, as he was worried about something.

"Hey Fenn, guess what?! I've got superpowers! & I've been experimenting with them all night, so, I know what they are, how they work, & how to work. How cool is that!?"

"Fenn, fenn. Fenn, fenn! Fenn, fenn, fenn! Fenn, fenn, fenn, fenn?!"

"Fenn, what's wrong? Is someone in trouble?"

"Fenn, fenn." Fenn nodded.

"Good. 'Cause I've been thinkin' that since I've got power, I should use it to help others. I should become a superhero, uh, well, superheroine. I've even got a costume." she said as she showed Fenn a strange looking unitard (it's like a leotard, but it covers the legs as well as the torso & body) that had a long, dress-like, coat over it (it also had charms all alined on sleeves & skirt); as well as a make-shift, hood-like, scarf; & a bright-colored domino mask.

|||

Meanwhile, back where Shute was.....

"This is bad?!" Shute was worried. Things haven't this bad, well, since, ever!

"I know what you mean, Shute!" Gunbike agreed with him.

Zapper Zaku sprang on the Komusai, and the combat carrier began firing its cannons, too. The Gundam Force was hidden behind a barrage of bullets and bright flashes.

"It’s almost too sad, really," the other robots continued. "You put up a good fight. But all good things must come to an end."

With a laugh, Zaku produced the communicator.

"Only the Dark Axis survives forever! Open the Zakarello Gate!" The Magna Musai appeared in the gate, and two powerful cannon blasts came at the Gundam Force. Something released a burst of light in the sky, and a strong wind swept through the area. When the blasts of the cannons came down, the guys weren’t there.

For a moment, the world was a blur as they were carried away- and then it stopped abruptly, and the Gundam Force found themselves sitting on the ground, a short distance away from a fight.

"What in the world!?" Captain couldn't understand what had happened.

"It appears we have been save?!" Zero said. He knew what happened, but not how.

"Man, my head hurts, everything's just happened so fast?!" Baku said, rubbing his hand on his helmet.

"Don't be frightened," the stranger said. "I'm here to help. & don't be alarmed if ya'll see me do something strange. I'm a superhero, so that's normal for me to do. If ya’ll excuse me....." the stranger said just before they ran back to the fight.

|||

"Are you guys O.K.?" Shute, who ran up to his friends.

"I am fine."

"Yes, Shute! I hath not been too damage!"

"I, too, am O.K., other than this pain I fell in my head."

Gunbike revved up to them. "You idiots?! Ya'll had to have your butts saved by a human, & not just any human, but a kid?!" the Gundam Force ran to where the fight was. The stranger was going so fast, faster then even Captain, but they did manage to get one glence. Gunbike was right! The stranger was, indeed, human, & whoever they were, was no older than Shute.

The stranger grabbed the shield (Captain's shield, which he had lefted it with it's spike driven into the ground earlier) for support and kicked out at Zapper Zaku, hitting him in the back of the head. "Hey, no kicking!" Zapper Zaku whined, but the stranger came back around the other way and struck him in the chest.

He stumbled backwards, and the stranger grabbed a sword they found somewhere (it was Baku's, & he had dropped it earlier in the fight). The stranger charged. Two jets of fire burst from Zapper Zaku’s back, and he levitated out of the way.

Grappler Gouf lunged at them, both with his claws & sword. The stranger dodge it, in a way that made them seem more elegant than Zero. Destroyer Dom fired a couple of missiles from his two bazookas. The stranger, this time, stood their ground.

"Look out!" Shute warned the stranger.

Unknown to the guys, the 'ox's face'-shaped markings returned to the stranger's hand. They put up their hands, getting ready to catch the missiles. They caught the missiles, straight in their hands, & sent them right back at Dom. Whoever they were, they sure seemed to be stronger then even Baku.

|||

In no time, the stranger sent those bad guys parking!

"That was wild! All right!" Shute said as he up to the stranger, he then swung one arm in a circle and assumed a fighting position, which was something he like to do very often. "Ha, ha! Wait to go, dude!"

The stranger didn’t reply. But the silence was broken when the support beams of an old water tower gave way. The water tower was going to fall right on top of Shute!

"SHUTE?!" Captain yelled in fear for his friend.

"Captain, no?! Ya won't be fast enough ta be able ta get there in time without gettin' flattened along with 'im!"

'He may not be fast enough,' the stranger thought. 'but maybe I am?!' The stranger then charged at full speed (which at the moment, was fast enough to look like a blur), grabbing Shute & pulling him out of the way, before the tower came down.

"Y-y-you just saved my life back there."

"It's no big deal?!"

"But it is! Anyway, I’m Shute. &, thanks, by the way."

The stranger shrugged. “No need for thanks. I was just doing my duty,” they replied. "good-bye." they said as they turned & started to walk away.

"Hey, wait!" At his cry, the stranger froze. "That’s.....it? That’s all?" Shute hung his head in desperation. "I’m never gonna see you again? Come on.....I mean, you help my friends & you just saved my life, but it’s just not fair that you can't even, at least, tell me your name?! It doesn't have to be your real name, it can be a....."

".....Nickname?!" the stranger said as they oddly finished Shute's sentence for him.

"Yeah!" Shute replied. the stranger then turned around & started to walk towards him.

"Never mind," Shute apologized in a hurry. He feared he had angered the stranger somehow. "You don’t need to tell me anything. You-"

They were smiling. They stood there & let the light of the already rising sun shine on their face. "All right, Shute. My name is Charm Kid. But.....I'm telling you this out of hope that you'll promise to try to keep yourself out of trouble in the near future, hmm?"

And with a warm, friendly nod, Charm Kid was off, and had disappeared behind a strange gust of wind & cloud of dust. Shute smiled too, while his friends brushed the dirt off of their armor & from their faces. "Good bye, Charm Kid?!" he whispered.

Little did he know, that Charm Kid wasn't what he appeared to be?!

|||

Disclaimer: Sami-SDGForce here!! Gotcha u w/ a cliffhanger, heh?! Don't worry; u'll all find out what happens next soon.