SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ With Every Season ❯ Setting ( Chapter -1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

***#^(As I said, Bandai owns SD Gundam. And now, for the rest of the stuff, DS is copyright Nintendo, and Trozei is copyright Pokemon, gamefreak, Nintendo, and the others that own it.)^%***
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Ahh…” Shute sighed. The quiet storm that resounded outside of his lab made a good setting. Today, his mom had to go to a curriculum meeting, thus, leaving him, his one-year-old sister, Nana, and three of his friends, Captain, Zero, and Bakunetsumaru, alone for the day. Of course, though, with him and the three gundam from different dimensions, even a quiet, rainy day could become an adventure. But since the defeat of the Dark Axis, the adventures have been less life threatening. But no one could ever know, a force like them could arise once more. Shute's mother got him somethings to distract them on Saturdays like this one, which gave Baku an obession that he omits is good, video games. Since Keiko learned of what Shute was doing, she was worried when he was in Ark and in Lacroa. And after Shute came back, with the other gundam, another thought came to Keiko: even if Baku was a hero and a movie star, he would end up being bored sometime. The mixture of that and rain never appealed to her, so she quickly got three DS systems, but the one Zero was given, he never touched. Not even on a day like this one. He was busy watching Nana while Captain supervised Shute's inventing. Baku was now furious at the new game that Shute got, he obviously had gotten very far in it, to the point that the musha gundam couldn't go any further due to lack of practice and skills with a stylus.
“Arrg! Stupid Baron!” Baku yelled, for the tenth time that half-hour.
“Be quiet, Baku. Just creaming like that in here is just rouge.”
“Well, why don't you give it a try, baka?” For once, in reply, Zero whipped out his DS, ready for a Trozie match with his rival. After ten mintues of quietness, save for the sound of styluses clicking and occasional giggle from Nana. The sound of cracking thunder resounded when Zero, if he had a real human mouth, would have smiled with victory. He looked out, seeing that the darkened day showed no one coming. He took a sigh as if to say he wanted to tell something to everyone, but wasn't sure if he could.