SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Yakunan Rijun ❯ Spread the News ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey there guys! Thanks for holding out and here it is. Demon Nightmare's sequel! Also combined with Zero's and Fleur's wedding so expect to see both elements here. On with the fanfic!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
 
Across the different dimensions the good news of both the treaty and the engagement spread. Though engaged, Zero and Fleur must part once more as does the rest of the Gundam Force, back to their home with tales of the treaty's highlights.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“Princess Fleur and Zero are engaged!?” countless Skylarkains asked.
 
Rocket nodded, “Yep. I saw it with my own two eyes.”
 
Joey, Amy, Techno, and Rex run up to Fleur
 
“Is it true? Is it true?” Amy asked.
 
Fleur proudly shows them her ring, “You better believe it.”
 
Joey hugs her, “Awesome! Congratulations Fleur. Looks like Lucky and I have some catching up to do.”
 
Techno spazed, “I've never heard of such a thing. Two gundams from different dimensions getting married! This has to be a first in the history over the universe.
 
Rex chuckled, “Funny. About a year ago you were saying there was no such thing as different dimensions. I guess love does know no bounds.” He smirked, “So Fleur, how many kids are you going to have?”
 
Fleur narrows her eyes, “Let me get married first.”
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Over in Lacroa, wine filled celebration was abound.
 
“Congratulations Zero!” one knight shouted.
 
“You sly dog! Why didn't you say something?” asked another.
 
Zero chuckled, “I wanted it to be a surprise.”
 
A rather drunk Rupert leaned on him, “Whats cha gonno do aboutsh jour knightshood in Lacroshia Shar Zzz-ero?”
 
Zero shoved off his drunken squire, “You have had way to much. And I will still fulfill my duties to the crown.”
 
“If she'll let you!” someone shouted.
 
“There's a reason it's called wedlock,” the first knight yelled.
 
“Bah,” Zero responded, “She will agree to it. None of you know Fleur the way I do.”
 
A voice from the back chortled, “You'll know her better your wedding knight!” The group of knights busted out laughing and jeered.
 
Zero drank deeply, “Jealous are we?”
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Kibaomaru and Britainmaru, both red in the face celebrated with the mushas. Britainmaru shouted, “Let's here it for the Inter-dimensional Peace Treaty!”
 
“Here, here!” Bakunetsumaru, Cobramaru, Bakuhamaru, Mokinmaru, Kijuumaru, Haganemaru, Zapper, Grappler, Destoryer, Ginkaku, Kinkaku, along with several zakos and nobusshiis downed their sake. It was quite obvious they were rather drunk to even care who was there.
 
Genkimaru watched from the midst of the crowd, “I'm going laugh when they have a hangover tomorrow.”
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
In Neotopia on S.D.G. base, celebration had consumed the complex.
 
“I knew it!” said Juli proudly.
 
Kao-Lynn jumped around excitedly, “Wha-haw! Ya-cho! Who would have guessed tow gundams from different dimensions would be programmed for each other? Yip ya-hoo!”
 
Bell wood scoffs, “After all I've seen, nothing surprises me any more.”
 
“That's for sure,” said Shute.
 
“Come on! Move it!” Sazabi kicks GunEagle again.
 
GunEagle struggles to balance the various cleaning supplies, “You are having wa-ay to much fun!”
 
“Hey, Sazabi!” Captain calls out, “Whip him into shape!”
 
GunEagle whined, “C-Captain!”
Sazabi sneered, kicking the youth again, “You heard him! Let's move it!”
 
GunPanzer laughs, “You choose to have fun, now you must pay the price!”
 
“Have fun GunEagle!” the GunChoppers shouted.
 
Chief Haro clears his throat, “To the Inter-dimensional Peace Treaty and to Zero and Fleur!” Everyone else raised their glass and toasted.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
A far distance from any celebration, several mechanical and organic beings were gathered. All the screens showed a barren, desolant land scarred by war and chaos. One, a mecha, stood nervously and anxiously.
 
“Are you sure about this?”
 
“Yes, there is no other way.”
 
“All of our resources have been depleted.”
 
“This really is a last ditch effort.”
 
“I've heard of scraping the bottom but this is crazy!”
 
“How do we know if it will even work? Or if we will be able to contact him?”
 
“We don't. But we have no other choice. It must be done quickly before our window passes.”
 
“Are you ready?”
The nervous mecha took a deep breath, “Ready, as I'll ever be.”
 
“Good luck. And be safe.”
 
“Don't do anything stupid.”
 
“We will pray for your safe return.”
 
“Thank you. How much longer?”
 
“Not long. Now are yo-”
 
“Yes! I'm positive. We have no other choice. Now we can hurry and do this?”
 
“Okay, here it goes.”
 
“Good bye.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
 
There you go chapter one. Yes, it's short I know. Zako Zako Hour to return shortly. Review please.