SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Yakunan Rijun ❯ Enter Sgt. Flip ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

First I would like to say thank you to everyone who gave some ideas and allowed me to use their characters. Most won't show up for a while. Sorry. And Cybertoy00 since you provided me with characters first, here's one for you. Cybertoy00 owns Sgt. Flip, MS Gamma 3rd Generation and Genko.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
 
Months passed with no sign of the Angel of Death's weakness or his forces. Bakunetsumaru's village had been proclaimed a temporary base for now. Rubbish requires only a few more weeks then, if it is not in Ark, they shall move on to Lacroa. At the Angel of Death's fortress, his troops continue to hold off the resistance. A confident chuckle escapes the Death Angel, “Things continue to go fair well here. It is time to attack the Gundam Force again. I have been lax enough with that foolish gundam Gio.”
 
A small green humanoid frog, no taller than Genkimaru struts in. He has the basic frame of a human with frog like eyes, webbed hands and feet, and an extra long tongue. He wore aviator goggles and a military style uniform, “Sgt. Flip, reporting for duty, O master of my daylight hours!” The eerie frog human salutes.
 
Darkness surrounded Flip, “Right on time. Now listen carefully. I have a special mission for you. I need you to bring me he gundam, Gio. Dead or alive. And make sure you get his sprite friend as well. Against all odds, he has found the Gundam Force. Get pass them, and victory is yours.”
 
The Gundam Force, my lord?” Flip asked mouth slightly gaped, “Oh, how ribbiting! At last, an opponent worthy of me and my skills. Have no fear my lord, me and my hand built MS Gamma 3rd Generation shall claim victory!”
 
“One more thing,” said the Angel of Death, “Do not kill the Gundam Force. You know what might happen.”
 
Sgt flip bowed, “Have no fear my lord. I will return victorious un like some others who shall remain nameless.”
 
“See that you do,” with that, Death Angel disappears.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Gio groans, “Where is it?” He begins to pace to ground, too long has his search gone on without fruition.
 
Shute watches him, “Would it kill you to take it easy?”
 
“Rubbish has nearly completed his scan of Ark,” Captain spoke up, “We will soon know wither or not if the weakness is here.”
 
Gio paused for a second, “It's that `not' part that worries me.” He begins to pace again, slowly making the rut deeper, “If it's not here, then I have lost too much time.”
 
“Calm yourself Gio,” said Zero, “You never know. We may get lucky.”
 
Gio faces the knight, “Luck? We're out of luck! Along with God knows what other resources.”
 
Fleur continues rubbing Zero's neck and shoulders, “He's right you know. And if you keep pacing like that, you'll never get out of that hole.” Gio finally noticed the rut he had made and hovered to a new spot to pace.
 
Bakunetsumaru rest against a tree, one armed wrapped behind his head, the other around Hitomi protectively as she sat curled next to him, stroking his chest. He watches the sky, “We have no other choice. Rubbish will revel what our eyes cannot find soon enough.”
 
Zero looks at Baku, “Are you feeling okay?”
 
Baku returns the look, “Why?”
 
Normally, Zero wouldn't mind pestering Baku but he was enjoying the free shoulder rub, “Oh, no reason. You just said something intelligent that's all.”
 
“And what is that suppose to mean?” Baku sneered.
 
Hitomi quickly calms him, “It means your smart Blaze.”
 
Shute stifles a laugh, “Blaze?”
 
“What?” Baku asked, “I don't care if Hitomi calls me that. Hell, she's probably the only one here who actually respects me.”
 
“Can't imagine why,” Zero whispered making Fleur giggle.
 
Gio thumbs his bandana taking a seat on some logs, “I miss home. War or no war, it's where I was raised.” Lighting crackles across the sky forming a pillar.
 
“Here we go again,” said Shute, as the others stood up.
 
“Hitomi get some where safe,” Baku ordered. The female musha nods and runs, leaving the Gundam Force the watch the pillar.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Rubbish's clock rings loudly jarring the small sprite. He pulls it down and silences it, “Perfect,” he grumbles in a sarcastic tone, “more work me.”
 
“Master Britainmaru!” a nobusshi shouts, “The pillar of lighting has returned!”
 
“What!” Britainmaru scurries to a tower, “What are you up to small fry!”
 
“Good sir, I am in no way related to this incident,” Rubbish answered.
 
“Then why did your clock ring just now?” Britain asked.
 
Rubbish coolly replies, “Why it is merely an alarm. It lets me know when Master Gio is about to enter grave danger.” Britainmaru gives him a glare.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Back with the lighting pillar, a white ball appears and is promptly ejected into Ark. “Move out!” Captain and Shute race ahead, Zero and Bakunetsumaru closely follow with Fleur and Gio bringing up the rear. What they find does not appear all that threatening. It was a mobile suit the size of a chopper ball. Its head was an eight ball, the suits primary colors were a bland mix of purple and green, Sgt Flip can be seen inside the chest mounted cockpit.
 
“Who or what is that?” Shute asked.
 
Gio answers, “That's Sgt. Flip and his MS Gamma.” He shoulder's his plasma cannon, “Heads up!” He fires a red bolt of plasma at the intruder.
 
Sgt. Flip maneuvers out of the way, “Greeting young Gio. Good day Gundam Force. I have heard many of your tales. Getting on to business, I have been sent to retrieve your newest members, now if you will just hand over Gio and his sprit buddy, I'll be on my way and spare you a humiliating defeat.” Sgt. Flip brandishes lasers, hyper-beam cannons, missile launchers, machine guns, the works; enough to rival Destroyer Dom's collection.
 
“A frog?” Baku asked confused.
 
“You have got to be kidding me,” Fleur stated.
 
“Surly this Sgt. Flip poses no real danger,” said Captain.
 
Gio admits, “Well, in hand-to-hand he's not a threat. But when piloting his Ms Gamma, watch out.”
 
Sgt Flip had apparently missed Gio comment, “I assure I am no mere garden variety frog. I am a fearsome fighter for the Angel of Death. No opponent can withstand my awesome might. Those who are wise kneel to him, those who are foolish, fall to him. Now gents and lady, which will it be.”
 
“How about you leave or tell us the whereabouts of the Death Angel's weakness,” Gio replied.
 
Flip couldn't help but laugh, “Silly gundam. He has no weakness.” Flip fires a missile scattering the Force.
 
Captain orders, “Surround and take this guy out!”
 
“Roger!”
 
“Hmmm…?” the MS Gamma pivots on a center axis, “Very well. We will do this the fun way.” Several of his weapons rotate, locking onto a different gundam, “Fire!” Flip sends them volley after volley of ammo, each weapon recoiling along its track then firing again. Smoke blocks the humanoid frog's vision, “Now where did they go? Whoa!” He scrambles to balance the suit.
 
“You'll have to do better spawn of evil!” Bakunetsumaru charges Flip, “Sacred Arts, Bakunetsu Tekyo-ken!”
 
Flip swings the MS Gamma around backhanding Baku, losing a weapon to the flaming x, “I dare say samurai, that attack might be more surprising if you hadn't announced it first.” Flip chuckles to himself, then hears beam fire ricocheting of the Gamma's back
He pulls down a scanner a sees Captain discharging his head mounted gattling gun and Gio firing his beam rifle at him while Shute proceeds the fire Shutto bond onto Flip's weapons, “A behind the back tactic huh?” A canon swivels towards them, unleashing a hyper beam. Captain, Shute and Gio scatter before impact.
 
Captain peeks behind a tree, “Well done Shute. You have made 67% of his weapons inoperable.”
 
Flip scans the area, “Now where are those other renegade gundams.” Screeching metal brought an answer.
 
Fleur attempts to disable the remaining weapons while avoiding the Shutto bond, “Never seen this kind of tech before. Techno would have a field day.” She continues to slice through several wires.
 
“What are you doing to my precious MS Gamma 3rd Generation you disrespectful she-gundam!?” Flip yells. He wasn't dumb enough to fire at himself; instead he tried knocking her off, swinging the arms wildly and jumping around the area. Quickly taking the hint, Fleur leaps off and heads for safety.
 
Flip stops jumping around, “Did I get her?”
 
“Lacroain Crescent!” A blue surge of magic hits the small mobile suit.
 
Now Flip was hopping mad, “That does it!” He fires his entire arsenal in all directions spraying down any bamboo or trees unlucky enough to be there. Bakunetsumaru quickly dashes around the barrage, swinging his swords, managing to cleave off several ungunked weapons in the process.
 
Boom!
 
The clogged weapons backfired, flowering out their back end. Sgt. Flip coughs and fans the smoke from his cockpit, “What the devil just happened?” Several screens folded down reveling to remains of his suit. “Ack! My MS Gamma! What have you done to her!?” Flip opens his cockpit why you no good…!”
 
“Retreat immediately you useless frog,” ordered the Angel of Death over his communicator, “Apparently you are useless without Corporal Express. You are here by relived of your duties on this mission.”
 
Flip pleads, “Death Angel, my lord. I can still fight. I….”
 
“Are you defying me?!” the Death Angel asked threateningly.
 
“Sgt. Flip returning to base.” A ball of light surrounds Flip and his battered MS Gamma 3rd Generation, pulling both into the lighting pillar portal then whisking them away.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“First a cyborg wolf, now an overly polite frog?” Shute asked puzzled, “You come from a very weird place Gio.”
 
“You have no idea Shute,” Gio replied.
 
“Bakunetsumaru!” a young female musha pounces the samurai, knocking him to the ground.
 
Baku groans, “Hi, Genko.”
 
Zero smirks, “Well, well. I never thought of you as a ladies man Bakunetsumaru.”
 
“I'm not the pervert here! You are!” Baku shouted jumping to his feet, “Besides, she's just a pest.”
Genko whaps him, “If I'm a pest then would I tell you that Master Haomaru is on his way right now?”
 
“Say what!” Bakunetsumaru shouted.
 
“Who is Haomaru, Bakunetsumaru?” Captain asked.
 
“My old instructor,” Baku answered, “Oh, man. I've got to hide.” The samurai peels off towards the village.
 
“Bakunetsumaru!” Genko chases him leaving the others stupefied, “wait! You know that won't work!”
 
“I can try can't I!?”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
ZAKO ZAKO HOUR!
 
Z1: Greeting ladies and gentlebots. Today's meeting is all about…
Z1, Z2, Z3: The arrival of Sgt. Flip zako!
Z1: Zako zako!
Z3: Wait a second zako. Flip is a frog and Cy is a wolf, is Gio being attacked by animal forces.
Z2: I don't think so zako. I heard that there are gundams and humans roaming Gio's home land zako.
Z1: Are you two done zako?
Z2, Z3: We're done zako.
Z1: Back to the topic, we're talking about Sgt. Flip and his mobile suit the MS Gamma 3rd Generation zako.
Z2: I wonder what happened to the other two.
Z1: Huh?
Z2: Well it's the third generation zako, that means there must have been a first and second.
Z3: Good point zako. The MS Gamma is Flip's giant mobile suit, although it's only giant to him seeing how he's only as big as us zako. To the gundams it's about the same size as a chopper ball.
Z2: Who did this paint job? And what's up with the eight ball for a head? Oh, but check out all of its cool weapons zako.
Z1, Z3: Zako!
Z1: The MS Gamma 3rd Generation comes equipped with machine guns, lasers, hyper beam canons, missile launchers, the works!
Z3: His collection could rival Lord Destroyer Dom's zako.
Z2: Now about Sgt. Flip zako. He's a short green human and frog mix. Aviator goggles make a nice accessory for him. Not everyone can pull off that look zako.
Z3: We know he's a good pilot but can he fight hand to hand zako?
Z1: According to Gio his hand to hand leaves much to be desired.
Z2: I did however hear that he can hold his own when outside the MS Gamma zako but prefers to pilot it zako
Z1: And that's it for today's show. (curtain falls) For the future of the Genki Power Squad,
All zakos: Zako soldiers fight! Yeah!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
FYI: Haomaru is Baku's actual teacher. Cybertoy00 let me know how I did. Reviews please!