SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Yakunan Rijun ❯ Bonds between Past and Future ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry it has been so long. Stupid writers block. Disclaimer, Bandai owns SD Gundam Force. Cybertoy00 owns Xyma, Cosmic and Rifleman. Charon owns Wendell. I own everyone else.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
 
Bakunetsumaru led the pack towards the back of Tenchi Castle at a swift pace atop Entango. Daichimaru, disguised as Ninko, rode close behind his father's younger self, Reauma purring loudly. Captain carried Shute as he flew above the mushas, Zero, Fleur, and Celestin, once more Gio, flew in a `v' behind Captain. The journey was quiet save for the purring flight boasters and motors, until Captain noticed a certain symbol on Reauma's tail. A hand gun resting on crossed swords encompassed by a foreign language.

“Daichimaru,” Captain spoke, “why does Reauma bear the symbol of Caynin?”
 
“That's where she's from,” the archer replied.
 
“You went to Caynin?” Bakunetsumaru asked.
 
Daichi nods, “Yeah. It was our first mission as Gundam Force members. I cannot believe Celestin hasn't told you.”
 
“I want to keep as much of the future a secret as I can,” Celestin countered.
 
“You are too uptight about this mission Celestin,” the wrapped musha laughed.
 
Rubbish spoke up from atop Shute's head, “I don't need any more work from you two now keep quiet about the future.”
 
“On the contrary,” said Zero, “Knowledge of Caynin could prove quite useful seeing as how we are facing them.”

Shute smiled, “Yeah tell us.”
 
With a defeated sigh, Celestin sunk into thought, “After Doctor Bell discovered it, Chief Haro sent Captain, Shute, Bakunetsumaru, Daichimaru, and myself to investigate.”
 
Daichimaru picked up, “Zapper Zaku had led the Caynin invasion so unfortunately we had to bring him along. When we arrived nothing but stone and metal as far as the eye could see. Zapper later told us that once the Dark Axis almost had victory, Caynin's leader, High General Ace, destroyed all of their technology and promptly shut down all mecha. And so, the Axis left leaving behind Colonel Tepkok.”

“After finding a base,” said Celestin, “We began to spread the white BagguBaggu only to meet up with Baggu V2.”

“Baggu V2?” Captain asked.
 
“Correct,” Celestin replied, “Baggu V2 could petrify both human and gundam.”
 
“Say what!?” Zero shouted. Fleur gave an audile gulp.
 
“I did not know BagguBaggu could evolve like that,” Captain stated.
 
Daichimaru nods, “That's the thing. They were a prototype gone bad. The Dark Axis couldn't use them with getting petrified themselves. Along the way I found Reauma chained up. She didn't trust us at first but soon came around and helped us defeat the colonel.
 
Celestin chuckled, “You would think they would be grateful for us saving them but instead, the Cayninights called us the Dark Axis and attacked.”
 
Baku scoffs, “There's gratitude for you.”
 
“Tell me about it,” Daichi groaned, “We retreated by Captain's order. Non of us are sure what happened after that.
 
Captain replied, “It is quite possible the Angel of Death was not to far behind, Gio and Ninko.”
 
Bakunetsumaru steers Entango towards Tenchi Castle's rear, “Where is that little brat?”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“Are you sure about this Cobramaru?” Bakuhamaru asked.
 
“Without a doubt,” Cobramaru answered, “These new gundams are from the future.”
 
Bakuha looked between the tree leaves, “Here they come.”
 
“Genkimaru!” Bakunetsumaru shouts as the Gundam Force halts near the back gate
 
Appearing along the wall several Zako Busshi's shouted back, “What business do you have with Young Lord Genkimaru busshi?”
 
Captain replied, “We need his powers in order to travel to Lacroa.”
 
“Now!” Cobramaru and Bakuhamaru leap from their perch, landing full force on Gio and Ninko. However, Zero and Baku kicked them off their future sons.
 
“What was that for!” Fleur snapped at the offending mushas.
 
“Cut the act cutie,” the ninja hissed, “I know Gio and Ninko's true identity.”
 
Ninko feigns confusion, “What are you talking about ninja?”
 
Cobramaru smiles, “Maybe you would prefer Celestin and Daichimaru instead.”
 
“Time Freeze!”
 
Everything went hazy. Billowing wind had ceased yet the leaves it carried hung in mid air motionless. Everyone save the Gundam Force was frozen in place. “Whoa! What happened?” Shute exclaimed.

“I froze time,” Rubbish answered, “Now hurry! We need to find Genkimaru.”
 
Slightly freaked out from the frozen world, Genkimaru traveled the corridors, “Hello? Anyone? Wh-what's going on here? AHHH!!!” He was roughly snatched up by Bakunetsumaru, “Let go of me! Hey, wait…why aren't you guys frozen?”
 
“Genkimaru,” Captain spoke calmly, “We need you to form a gate to Lacroa.”
 
“Tell me what's going on here first,” the kid ordered.
 
“Open the portal and we will,” Rubbish offered.
 
“Fine,” he drew a crud square in the air, “Now tell me!”
 
“Memories erased! Time restored!”
 
The hazy scene disappeared leaving a very confused Genkimaru sitting on the floor with a sore bum. Outside, Cobramaru and Bakuhamaru looked around equally confused, “What just happened?”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“Get out!!” Iabi and Kouheimaru raced from the Angel of Death's chamber.
 
Iabi panted, “Dude! That was close.”
 
Kouheimaru looked back, “Ninko a spy. Too bad. The kid seemed promising.”
 
“You messed up I see,” a tall slender female bounty hunter, known as a nobody, blocked their, her emotionless stare permanently fixated across her face. Her clothing was simple, a grey shirt bearing an hourglass on the back, a white skirt, black stockings and high tops. Sitting on her shoulder length red hair was an entity of shape shifting dark energy, her heartless.
 
Kouheimaru ignored her comment, “Think you and Cosmic can keep the newbie in line Xyma?”
 
Xyma gave a stale replied, “It is not rifleman but Wendell you should worry about.”
 
The dark green militant gundam huffed, “True, true.”
 
The mentioned newbie stood a little ways behind Xyma. He looked human save for the fact eighty percent of his body was metal. A tuff of hair poked out from under his helmet, his left eye a targeting scope while his right remained human. Hiding any other facial features was a metal jaw. Rifleman's torso was bare, his clothing consisting of tattered black pants and army boots. Although he was the youngest member of the army, he already had a name for himself. The cyborg shot Kouheimaru a glare then smirked, “From what I have heard, this will be fun.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
In Lacroa, Genkimaru's portal appeared high in the sky as the ever growing group rocketed through. Shute was the first to notice their altitude, “Ahhh!” The youth quickly fire his jetpack slowing his descent, Captain following suit. Zero and Gio hastily activated their flight boasters as Fleur unfurled her wings. The mushas however, were not as lucky. Used to falling from extreme heights, Entango landed smoothly with Bakunetsumaru while Reauma wobbled on impact nearly tossing her rider but remained steady.
 
Baku growled, “He purposely did that!”
 
“There is an eighty eight point ninety two percent chance that is true,” Captain replied.
 
Fleur looked up, “At least we're near the castle.”
 
Gio cocks his head, “It looks different.”
 
“Probably cause it's still standing,” Ninko's comment granted him a kick in the face from Gio.
 
“Say that again Daichimaru!”
 
“Learn to take a joke Celestin!”
 
Zero and Bakunetsumaru snapped, “Knock it off you two!!”
 
The gundam youths whimpered, “Sorry sir.”
 
Fleur laughed receiving a look from Shute, “What's so funny?”
 
“They act like their fathers,” she replied. It was the knight and samurai's turn to glare at her.
 
“Glad I'm not the only one.” What appeared as a lantern stuck out of Shute's pocket startling the human.
 
“What are you doing in there Rubbish!” Shute shouted.
 
The old grey time sprite poked out his head, “Quite simple young Shute, your pocket is safer than Gio's head.”
 
“Sir Zero! Lady Fleur! Gundam Force!” An green and white gundam knight flew into view.
 
“Greeting Rupert,” Zero called back, “What news do you bring?”
 
Rupert kneeled before them, “Yon princess request your presents. And I cam bringing news that Tallgeese has been deactivated.”
 
“By what means,” Zero questioned curiously.
 
“Unknown Sir Zero,” Rupert replied, “A dark entity overwhelmed and terminated the rough Tempest Knight.”
 
Captain quietly comments, “How strange.”
 
Zero sunk into though but soon came out with a nod, “We must not keep the princess waiting.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Once in Princess Rele's presence, the Gundam Force bowed to her, “Greeting your majesty.”
 
“Hello Gundam Force,” Rele cast her gaze over the new gundams, “I take it you are Gio, green gundam?”
 
“At your service milady,” Gio replied.
 
She shifted to Ninko, “Who is the archer?”
 
“A friend of Gio's Princess Rele,” Zero answered, “Ninko was a spy for Gio's army but was caught.”
 
Rele smirked, “Then he is a terrible spy.” Ninko tried to hide his fuming. She continued, “So you have dragged your war against the Angel of Death into our worlds.”
 
“Unintentionally,” Gio replied, “We-”
 
“You wish to scan Lacroa so you may find some kind of weakness yes?” she asked. Gio smiles and nods. Rele turns up her nose, “I will not allow it.” The Gundam Force stood dumbfounded.
 
Shute tried to reason with her, “Princess Rele, we have to. It could be here.”
 
“In case you have not noticed, everywhere Rubbish has been, the Death Angel's forces were not far behind,” she answered. Rubbish gulped and sunk deeper into Shute's pocket.
 
Zero cautiously spoke, “Princess, sur-”
 
“Silence Zero!” she snapped, “You have been far more concerned with Fleur than your knightly duties. When is the last time you held a training session with your squires?” Zero's eyes darted around looking for an answer.
 
“Hold up Rele,” Fleur spoke up, “True we've been busy. Yes we've not been in Lacroa. But incase you have forgotten, we have been fighting not only for our lives but for the lives of everyone in all our worlds.”
 
Rele scoffs, “I can't believe you are trying to protect them. Especially after what your home world endured.”
 
An idea sparked in Captain's mind, “Princess Rele, why not have your top guards watch Rubbish. Bakunetsumaru can keep an eye on Gio and Ninko. Zero and Fleur will remain within the castle guards, Zero returns to training his squires, and Shute and I personally protect you.”
 
The last part pleased the Lacroix princess, “An excellent idea. Guards! Take Rubbish to the highest tower and keep both eyes on him. Bakunetsumaru, you may travel beyond castle grounds so long as Gio and Ninko are under your watch. Zero, return to your squires. Come Shute and Captain.”
 
Zero hovered into the training grounds, fuming, “I cannot believe she would make such an accusation. Neglecting my knightly duties indeed.”
 
Fleur attempts to calm him, “Has she always been like that?”
 
He sighs, “I am afraid so milady. The princess and all the royal family are arrogant spoiled brats. Um… no offense, love.”
 
“None taken sweetie,” Fleur replied with a smile.
 
Zero then landed in front of her, “You know… you are not what I expected in a princess.”
 
She gave a soft giggle, “I'll take that as a complement.” Fleur slowly waked pass the knight, dragging on wing under his chin.
 
Zero's delicate skin absorbed every soft moment before he spoke, “Stop teasing.” He quickly spun his fiancé around, smashing his mouth against hers. She returned the kiss then whispered, “Careful, someone may catch us.”
 
“Let them,” Zero purred.
 
“Get a room!”
 
The sound of metal hitting metal resonated from behind a weak barrier, “Pervert!”
 
The Winged Knight sent blue pulse of Mana into the barrier. Emerging unharmed first is a light blue and black gundam, followed by a green and white one, whose right foot clipped the attack. The remaining two, one yellow and black, the other red and brown took the full hit and were promptly knocked on their backs.
 
“Excellent Tunk! Nice try Rupert! Spiral! Loki! Pay closer attention!
 
Tunk and Rupert landed, “Thank you Sir Zero. Greeting Lady Fleur.”
 
Loki and Spiral recovered from the blow, “Ow….”
 
“Why did you say something!”
 
“You guys ruined the show!” A slew of human knight emerged from seeming nowhere.
 
Fleur looked around stunned, “Show?”
 
“I should have known,” Zero sighed.
 
“Hey Sir Zero,” said a dark headed guard, “We're going to insatiate those four tonight if they receive the go ahead from you.”
 
A red haired spoke next, “Don't cha be worrying about yer lady Sir Zero.”
 
A blonde nods, “We'll be keeping watch on her.”
 
Zero chuckled, “Good luck with that. She's no ordinary princess. Spiral! Rupert! Tunk! Loki! Line up!”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“Is she always like that?” Ninko growled.
 
Bakunetsumaru replied, “Pretty much.”
 
Gio sighed staring blankly into space, “I wonder what made her nicer.”
 
The archer snickered, “GettinglaidbyShute.” Both the future gundams busted out laughing while Baku stood confused.
 
“Shute and Rele,” he asked, “Poor kid.”
 
Crash!
 
“Ouch!”
 
“What was that?” Ninko asked.
 
“Sounds like training,” without waiting, Gio took off through the trees. When he reached the training grounds, Spiral leaned on his double edged lance extremely dizzy. Facedown was Loki, an arrow launcher not far from him. Rupert was on his knees recovering, a scythe firmly in his grasp.
 
“Come on Tunk!”
 
Gio looked skyward spying his teacher and father sparing. Both Zero and Tunk clashed swords as their training escalated higher.
 
“Sir Tunk…,” Gio soon was lost in his memories.
 
“Come on Fire Wings!”
 
“Sir Tunk! Wait!”
 
“Ha-ha! You're determined huh Celestin?”
 
“Just you wait! I'll be the best knight ever!”
 
“Better than your father?”
 
“Yep!”
 
“Be careful!”
 
“Ahh! Tunk helllp!”
 
“Come here you!”
 
“Hey no fair!”
 
“I'll race ya!”
 
“You won't win!”
 
Gio chuckled softly, “Sir Tunk. You were like a second father to me. But still…,” He looked back at Zero, “I thank you for teaching me but I wish I could have sparred with my true father.”
 
“Pss…Gio….”
 
“Ahh!” He jumped and spun around, “Ninko!”
 
Ninko merely smile, “Stop being emo.”
 
“I'm not emo,” Gio growled back. Their tree branch began to shake when something appeared behind them, “Boo!”
 
“What the!?” Ninko slipped off the branch pulling Gio down with him. One loud metallic thud later, the duo saw Baku in the tree laughing like mad. Zero quickly pinned Tunk then asked what was on everyone's mind, “What are you two doing here?”
 
Gio looks off to the side, “Just…curious.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“Found it! Found it!” A tan and yellow winged impish creature with a red underbelly feverishly wrung his hands.
 
“We can see that Wendell,” Rifleman stood a good ways away from his teammates.
 
Xyma cast her emotionless stare across the landscape, “This should be easy. Move out.” Cosmic took the form of wings allowing Xyma to fly towards the castle.
 
“Future meets past, time is wrinkled,” Wendell followed quickly after her. Rifleman made a gruff mechanical noise before chasing after on foot.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Bakunetsumaru, Ninko, and Gio lay out in a field on the castle's outskirts. Blissfully humming to himself, the samurai held his right leg propped on bent left knee, his now hovering foot kept a steady beat to his tune. The archer busied himself with cleaning his short sword and checking his arrows.. Mission forgotten, the green and yellow mech watched the slow moving clouds, not caring but instead deep in a daydream. Baku suddenly sat up with a start and looked around.
 
“What's up?” Ninko asked.
 
“Something's coming,” He bluntly replied.
 
Ninko jumped to his feet and kicked Gio in the side, “Wake up!”
 
“What?” Gio snarled.
 
His reply came from three energy signal on his scanner, “Damn.”
 
Soon afterwards, Xyma, Rifleman, and Wendell came into view.
 
“Two futures and a past. I call them!” Wendell dive bombed the trio of gundams.
 
“Fire!” Gio launched his plasma cannon and beam rifle at the winged imp as Ninko's arrows exploded around their opponent as Wendell rolled left and right.
 
“Hold still Wendell!” Ninko shouted
 
Bakunetsumaru jumped from their shoulder at Wendell bringing his swords down on him. The imp sunk his fore claws in Baku's shoulder armor and forced him down. Under the dust cover, Xyma and Rifleman raced by the scene.
 
“What by Mana was that!” Loki shouted hovering above the trees. Everyone else in the training grounds where soon near him observing both a rising and incoming dust cloud.
 
“Can anyone make out what that is?” Fleur asked.
 
Zero narrowed his eyes then shouted, “Intruders! Fleur! Get inside and warn Captain!”
 
“Done!” She flew inside with several knights behind her.
 
“Ready men!” Zero asked his squires and fellow knights.
 
“Ready!”
 
Xyma spoke, “I'll get the knights. You circle around and continue into the castle. Rifleman nodded and quickly shifted towards a different path.
 
“He's going for the Castle!” Spiral shouted.
 
“Captain and the other knights will get him!” Zero replied, “Attack!” The knights charged and fired a mix of arrows and Mana at Xyma and Cosmic. Cosmic quickly reacted and formed a bubble around Xyma deflecting the attacks. The nobody ran in close as Cosmic then formed a blade and sliced at whoever was within reach.
 
“Scatter!” The knights leap backwards as Xyma landed in front of them.
 
Rupert then stated in shock, “'Tis a girl!!”
 
“We can't fight her!” Spiral shouted.
 
“Why?” Xyma asked uninterested, “Chivalry is dead. Sora Nightmare.” She ran in quick circles around the gundams as Cosmic unleashed a flurry of punches. Quickly erecting a shield, the Lacroix watched unsure of their next move. Those outside the attack had to save their comrades but attacking a female was against their code.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“Intruders!” Fleur and the knights quickly raced through the castle raising the alarm. Captain stopped the feathered gundamess, “Where Fleur?”
 
His answer came as an explosion knocking away a wall. Rele, Shute, and Fleur ducked behind captain and the human knights. Once the dust settled, Captain saw the attacker, “Who are you!?”
 
“I am…Rifleman. The gun that shots by itself.” Said Death Angel follower held his left arm inward, wrist opened like a door and still smoking from being fired. A gun sight rested in the middle of his left hand.
 
The militant Neotopian gundam brandished his arsenal, “I am Captain Gundam of Neotopia! Withdraw at once Rifleman!”
 
“No thanks,” Rifleman closed his left hand before firing two drilling bullets from the back of his right hand twin barrels at the gundam. Captain blocked the attack then retaliated with a barrage of bullets from his head vulcans, “Fleur! Give me hand! The rest of you, run!”
 
“Hurry Princess,” the knights escorted Rele and Shute to safety.
 
Shute gave on last shout, “Get him Captain!”
 
Rifleman fought without mercy, firing lasers, bullets, silent bullets even spikes at the Neotopian. Captain manages to keep pace launching everything in his arsenal at Rifleman while avoiding Fleur, who had worked her way behind the intruder.
 
“You're mine!” She dive bombed him, claws ready. Without hesitation, rifleman swung his leg around delivering a round house kick to the Skylarkain Princess. She dropped from the air landing hard.
 
“Move it!” Captain shouted. Rifleman fired five one inch spikes at her from his arm.
 
“Whoa!” she took off on all fours dodging the attack, “Thanks!”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“Oof!”
 
“Auagh!”
 
“Ouch!”
 
Ninko quickly clambered onto some rubble left from Rifleman's initial attack, “Man! That little guy is strong.”
 
Baku shook off the blow, “You two okay?”
 
“Yeah,” Gio replied hovering.
 
Wendell charged at them, “Ever seen and inside out gundam?”
 
Baku kaied and charged at the winged imp katanas pointed behind him, “Tek-no-ken!” A flaming `x' raced towards his opposition as Wendell tried to stop.
 
“No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!!” He was hit and thrown towards Xyma and Cosmic. By some fluke, he rammed into her stopping her attack on the knight gundams.
 
“Saved you again!” Bakunetsumaru shouted.
 
“Shut it!” Zero snapped.
 
The Blazing Samurai led his group to the Winged Knight, “Some bad luck you get a girl huh?”
 
A shrill whistle sounded from a balcony, “By order of King Lacroa, attack the intruders regardless of gender!”
 
Xyma righted herself without acknowledging she was hit, “This will be fun.” She remarked blandly.
 
Wendell snarled, “Bring it chivalrous old!”
 
They complied and attacked Xyma and Wendell full force. Singing metal sliced the air, Mana light up the battlefield in unregulated pulses. Fire, wind, earth were all used. Explosions resonated from arrow bombs and cannon fire. Wendell was soon overpowered, bearing new war injuries and arrows protruding from his skin. With one final hit from Zero's Violet Tornado, Wendell was thrown against the castle impacting hard.
 
Xyma remained protected thanks to Cosmic. After seeing Wendell defeated she gave an order and Cosmic knocked back their opponents as she leapt to a lone corner, “Kairi Death.” Cosmic formed into a black hole, pulling in and grinding anything close into dust.
 
“Get behind something!” Baku shouted as him, Gio, and Ninko ducked behind a stone target statue. Zero and his squires dove behind anything stable as the humans held onto them tightly.
 
Gio shouted, “Now what!”
 
Ninko soon noticed the grinding then the statue, “Help me knock this thing over!”
 
“Huh?” Baku asked
 
“Trust me!” the archer shouted lodging an arrow into the statue's base. Gio caught on and lit the arrow making it explode, loosening the statue.
 
“What are you doing!” Zero shouted
 
“Be ready to save our hides!” Ninko shouted back.
 
Bakunetsumaru forced all his weight against the statue toppling it and exposing themselves to the vortex, “I hope this works.” Cosmic's black hole ensnared the statue and began to grind away at it.
 
“Now Gio!” Ninko and Gio opened fire on Xyma severely damaging her in her vulnerable state. Xyma neither flinch nor made a noise but silently fell defeated. Cosmic then transformed into his true form, which looked exactly like Xyma and took her to safety.
 
“Whoa!” Loki shouted.
 
“I'm not going to ask,” Zero commented.
 
Suddenly, and explosion echoed from the castle accompanied by screaming. Captain, Fleur, and several human knights were flung into the garden-training ground border. Zero quickly caught Fleur in his arms. Bakunetsumaru, Gio, Ninko, Spiral, Rupert, Tunk, Loki, and the other knights caught the falling humans. Captain recovered thanks to his flight boasters.
 
Shute and Rele meanwhile had escaped to a far secluded part of the garden. But not far enough to be hidden from Rifleman. The mechanical menace's shoulder cannons smoked as he quickly spotted the humans. Holstering his cannons, Rifleman jumped towards and charged at the duo.
 
Rele saw him, “Shute! He's coming!”
 
“Get behind me Rele!” Shute stood in front of her arms spread in an attempt to protect her.
 
Gap quickly closing, Rifleman pulled back one fist. The Neotopian's heart began to race faster and faster. Then something unexpected happen, Rifleman stopped mid swing. His eyes, filled with lust for killing, locked with Shute's, which were filled by fear and bravery. The self proclaimed self shooting gun began to think to himself, `This boy…he looks familiar…but why…. Why do I care! Why can't I-'
 
“Shute!” Captain flew in from nowhere punching rifleman square in his metal jaw, “Are you two okay?”
 
Shute nods, “Yeah. Thanks buddy.”
 
Rifleman shook off the blow slowly rising to his feet, `Who is he. Why do I care!'
 
“Rifleman!” Wendell stood next to an open portal and signal for him to follow. With one final glance, he followed Wendell back to the future.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
At the Angel of Death's fortress, he didn't wait for an explanation but went straight to the punishment before tossing Xyma, Cosmic, Wendell, and Rifleman out of his chamber.
 
Rifleman stared down at his hands as his comrades walked pass, “What happened to me. I am Rifleman, destroyer of villages. I do not have feeling. I am a machine. I should not have cared!” He shook his head, “But yet… I have slaughtered so many but I could not harm him. Am I just a, a machine? Is this cold hard steel all there is to me?” One hand went to his chest, “No… if I am a machine, then…why do I have a heart that beats?”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Back in Lacroa, night fell on the landscape. The castle had been repaired again, thanks to Mana. Zero was laying in a secluded section of the garden reflecting on the day, his eyes closed, leg crossed, and arms behind his head.
 
“Hey there handsome.”
 
Zero opened one eye, “Greeting gorgeous.” Fleur smiled at the comment and lay down next to him. Zero blinks open his eyes and looks at his fiancé, “Why are you here?”
 
She shrugged, “Stargazing I guess.”
 
“I have a better idea,” Zero rolled over, one arm crossing her chest.
 
“Save it for the honeymoon,” she replied with a kiss.
 
He chuckled, “Now whose mine is in the gutter?” After tenderly returning the kiss, he sat up removing his helmet.
 
Fleur raised an invisible eyebrow, “What are you doing?” Gundams don't just take off their helmets.
 
“Take off your helmet,” he replied, “I need to do something.” A strange request but she complied letting her hair fall as the helmet was removed. Zero then pulled her onto her knees as he sat on his whispering something under his breath eyes closed. The knight then traced the symbol of Lacroa on his forehead with one finger before drawing it over his soul stone. Fleur cocked her head then stiffened again as the symbol appeared in white over Zero's soul stone. With one movement he opened his eyes and placed the glowing symbol on Fleur's forehead among the jewels already implanted in it. She slightly flinched, the symbol now adorning her forehead. As Zero pulled away his hand she reached up and gently rubbed the symbol.
 
“Now we are connected,” he explained.
 
“I take it that's a Lacroix tradition,” Fleur commented.
 
“Correct,” Zero replied.
 
They then heard some shuffling in the trees followed by a flap of wings then flight boasters.
 
“He was spying on us?” Zero asked.
 
The love birds replaced their helmets and followed their spy. Staying in the trees, they soon found Celestin holding his knees close to his chest huddled over. A longing sigh escaped the depressed gundam.
 
Zero whispered, “What's wrong with him?”
 
Fleur narrowed her eyes at him before pushing Zero towards their future son.
 
“Hey!”
 
“Go talk to him,” she ordered.
 
“Why?” he asked.
 
Another push and Zero landed next to Celestin, startling him, “Oh, hey Zero.”
 
Zero sat up, glared at Fleur, then looked at Celestin, “Something wrong?”
 
“No, nothing major,” Celestin replied.
 
Zero sighed then noticed Celestin wasn't disguised, “You should not be walking around like that.”
 
“I know,” he replied.
 
Uncomfortable silence.
 
The Winged Knight stated, “Go ahead tell me what's wrong.”
 
Celestin scoffed, “You'll laugh.”
 
“Will not.”
 
“Will too.”
 
“Just tell me please,” Zero spoke.
 
Celestin curled tighter, “Promise you will not laugh?”
 
Zero nods, “Promised.”
 
He sighed, “I…I have always wanted to spar with… with my….”
 
“Yes?” Zero pushed.
 
“My father,” Celestin quickly finished.
 
“Oh,” Zero smiled and stood up, “We can fix that,” he summoned and drew his Vatras sword.
 
The future gundam's face lit up as he called his own sword, “Ready, Dad?”
 
“Just try to keep up, Son.” Under the starry sky the two knights sparred, not for training but for fun. Celestin couldn't believe it, his dream was being fulfilled.
 
Fleur watched from the tree, a contented smile crossing her face.
 
“That was nice,” stated Shute.
 
She nods then gets hit by realization, “Whoa! When did all of you get here?” Captain, Shute, Bakunetsumaru, Daichimaru, and Rubbish sat in th tree behind her.
 
“About the time you pushed Zero out of the tree,” Baku answered. She gave an annoyed groan.
 
Rubbish looked at the scene, “It has been quite some time since I have seen Master Celestin this happy.”
 
Daichimaru looked at the time sprite, “He will not be happy knowing you purposely wasted a day.”
 
“What he does not know will not hurt me,” Rubbish replied, “Besides, I gave him a chance to see Lacroa again and spar with his father.”
 
Daichi shrugs, “You're funeral.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
ZAKO ZAKO HOUR
 
Z1: Greeting ladies and gentlebots. Welcome to today's Zako Zako Hour. Today's meeting is all about
All 3: Xyma, Wendell and Rifleman zako!
Z1: Zako zako!
Z2: I must admit while they were attacking Lacroa you would think that try were invading zako zako.
Z1: Defiantly zako. These three attacked mercilessly and did not care who stood in their way.
Z3: They have very different means of attacking zako. Let's start with Wendell shall we.
Z2: Wendell is a short impish like creature we believe to be from Caynin. Wendell uses sheer brute strength and is unimaginably strong for his short size zako.
Z1: He also speaks really weird zako..
Z3: Next up we have Xyma and Cosmic zako.
Z2: Xyma the nobody is a well known bounty hunter zako. Even though she leaves most of the fighting to Cosmic her heartless zako. Cosmic can transform into various different thing like wings, a bubble, a blade, hands, the list in endless zako.
Z1: Xyma will also attack in combination with Cosmic zako. With Sora Nightmare, Xyma moves very fast and circles their target as Cosmic unleashes a flurry of punches
When using Kairi Death, Cosmic become a black hole, and pulls in anything close by and grinds it to dust.
Z3: Sounds like my kind of attack zako.
Z2: However zako, when using this, during any and all grinding, Xyma is completely vulnerable.
Z1: Their final known combo attack is called Riku Illness. During this, Cosmic injects his power into Xyma making her super strong. The only major flaw is that Cosmic is unable to act seeing as how all his power is inside Xyma zako.
Z3: And last but most certainly not least is Rifleman. Despite being the newest addition to the death Angel's army he has already made a name for himself.
Z2: Rifleman is absolutely packed with weapons zako. His entire left arm is a devastating beam cannon. One his right arm he has a Shotgun Knuckle-
Z1: Two gun barrels poke out of the back of his hand and fire two drilling bullets
Z2: (growls) - a Silent finger
Z3: His pointer finger opens up and fires a small lead pellet. It's name comes from the face there is no sound when fired
Z2: I'm the one telling it zako!! He also has Five Inch Nails.
Z1: A slot (gets knocked out by Z2)
Z2: Ahem. A slot pops out of his arm and fires five spikes each the size of an inch.
Z3: Also both of his shoulders hose a cannon that fire time bombs each of which can destroy a suburban home zako.
Z1: (wakes up) Zako-o-o….
Z2: Serves you right.
Z3: Anyway, in close combat, Rifleman uses a mix of boxing and judo.
Z1: He is an absolute demon when fighting with full control.
Z2: If he's a demon in battle then why did he hesitate to squash that organic zako?
Z1 & Z3: Um….
Z1: Good question zako.
Z3: We'll have to investigate this.
Z1: Anyway for the future of the Genki Energy Squad
All zakos: Zako soldiers fight! Yeah!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Oy! Finally that's done. Yes I'm fully aware I goddmod Rubbish's powers. And Cybertoy00, thank you for giving such and interesting character to use. Review please. Fell free to point out typos. It's 4:15 am so I'm not going to look.