SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Yakunan Rijun ❯ Musha Bomb Archer ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yes an update. And right before finals to. Should be studying but, I refuse! I never study. Okay legal stuff: MayVeggieGirl1 owns Kouheimaru. Charon owns Iabi and Isosceles.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
 
“You see,” Chief Haro began cautiously picking his words, “Gio is from a planet Caynin, a world in Neotopia's dimension. They're technology is similar to that of Ark and Neotopia.”
 
“Really…?” Britainmaru replied unsure.
 
Chief Haro nods, “He has heard stories of the Gundam Force, hence why he knows of us.”
 
“And the Angel of Death's weakness?” Kibaomaru asked.
 
“Rubbish has the ability to jump through space and dimensions,” Chief Haro lied, “He tracked the weakness to one of our homes but is uncertain which.”
 
“Works for me,” Acucallis turns off her screen.
 
“One of our homes you say?” King Lacroa asked.
 
“Correct, sire,” Haro replied.
 
“That's one wide search area,” King Phoenix commented.
 
Chief Haro nods,” Yes, sire. However, according to Gio the signal became dispersed near our dimensional bridges. He said it could be anywhere.” King Lacroa gives him a long hard stare before turning off Lacroa communications.
 
“Anywhere?” Kibao asked.
 
“Correct,” Haro replied. After what felt like many uneasy minutes later, everyone else flipped off the Neotopian screen. Chief Haro sighed in relief, collapsing into the nearest chair. He removes his hat and gazed at the sky, “That was close.”
 
“Chief Haro,” Celestin appears on screen, “Did it work?”
 
Haro faced the youth, “I think so. If anyone asks, you're a space and dimensional traveler from Caynin.”
 
“Thank you Chief Haro,” Celestin replied gratefully, “Oh and by the way, Caynin is where Lieutenant General Cy and his army are from.”
 
Juli asks, “That's an actual planet?” Juli asked.
 
Celestin nodded, “It's inhabited by many different varieties of animals but no humans or gundams at all.”
 
“Hmmm…interesting,” Haro commented.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Britainmaru and Kibaomaru continued an inter-dimensional conference with King Luther, King Phoenix, Czar Frost, King Eristis, and King Aqua.
“Chief Haro is up to something,” Britain bluntly stated.
 
Aqua leaned back in his seat, “Can we get an update on this `Gio' business?”
 
“For starters,” said Eristis, “who is he?”
 
Kiba was confused, “Princess Fleur as not spoke of him?”
 
“No,” was the collective reply.
 
“Zero has mentioned a new mission but that was all,” King Lacroa answered.
 
“Gio is a rouge newcomer gundam,” Kiba explained bringing up a picture, “All we really know is that he has knowledge of the Gundam Force, he's an orphan, in a war against the Angel of Death, and his weapons are a beam rifle, katana, plasma cannon, and fire. And he has already attacked the Genki Power Squad.”
 
Frost replies sarcastically, “This guy sounds friendly.”
 
Britainmaru nods, “And to top it off, he's a member of the Gundam Force now.” The elderly musha's gaze shifts up and to the right, “Speak of the devil and the devil shall appear.”
 
A dark portal appeared allowing Captain, Shute, Zero, Bakunetsumaru and Fleur entrance into Ark. Rubbish sat within the confines of Shute's pocket. They land just out side Britainmaru's fortress. “Oy! Gundam Force!” A nobusshi waves to them, “Lord Britainmaru wishes to see you!”
 
Rubbish gulps sinking deeper into Shute's pocket leaving only his lantern visible, “Must we enter?”
 
“Yes,” Bakunetsu answered leading the way in.
 
“I will alert you if I discover anything new,” Britainmaru turned off the screen as the Gundam Force entered with no busshi escorts, “Ah, greetings.”
 
“Hello Lord Britainmaru,” Bakunetsumaru greeted with a bow.
 
The elderly musha gave them a stern stare, “So I am under the knowledge that you have discovered Gio's true identity.” Everyone save Captain froze. Britain continues, “At first I found it hard to believe but I suppose it makes some sense.” Zero and Fleur let out a quiet nervous laugh. The old musha smiles, “A space traveler. Who would have thought?”
 
Captain nods, “We found it hard to believe at first as well. However there was a very high possibility that Gio is indeed from a different planet.” Shute gives Captain a quick questionable glance.
 
Rubbish emerges from Shute's pocket, “So…you are not going to hurt me good sirs?”
 
Britainmaru growls, “Try anything like that time jump again and you are scrap!”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Back on SDG base, Celestin continues repairs on his cloaker with help from his scanner, “This is taking way to long.” Several wires still waited to be reattached. Celestin leaned on the table taking a break, “I just had to get caught. And you just had to get broken.” He groaned then a door swooshed open.
 
“So it really is true,” a cheerful feminine voice spoke.
 
Celestin casually looks over his shoulder, “Who are you?”
 
The male human answers, “This, sir, is Mayor Margret Gathermoon. I am Her butler Prio.”
 
“I am Leonardo,” the mustached GM adds.
 
Celestin sweatdrops, “Not again.” He sighs and turns around, “What can I do for you milady?” He asked with a bow.
 
Mayor Gathermoon giggled, “No need, Chief Haro has told me everything.”
 
“Has he now?” the youth asked nervously.
 
She smiles, “Don't worry, I won't tell.”
 
Celestin gives a sigh in relief, “Thank you mayor.” He returns to his cloaker.
 
“It is true,” said Leonardo, “You do bear a striking resemblance to Zero.”
 
Celestin blushed, “Th-thank you.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“Get out of my sight!” Lieutenant General Cy was tossed violently out of the room, performing a sliding face plant as he landed. The cyborg wolf scurries to his feet and flees pass two gundams and a reptile like creature.
 
The dark green militant gundam with hazel eyes watches him leave. He scoffed,” Stupid dog.”
 
The second gundam, a musha wrapped in bandages replied, “he's a wolf. What do you expect Kouheimaru.”
 
Kouheimaru faces the bandaged, “True, true Ninko.”
The only things visible from under Ninko's bindings were his chocolate brown eyes, a v-fin joining at a blue jewel curves up ending in tuffs, and a command fin that curved up from the back of his head to low point then jutted straight back a couple inches. A quiver filled with numerous arrows and a long bow rest on his back along with a katana at his side.
 
Kouheimaru carries an enchanted five foot rocket launching bazooka on his back. Several more magic imbued rifles and sais waited at his waist. His face portrays a serious look; a yellow gunsoul shines in the foreboding darkness, with the badge of Skylark, a crescent holding a star topped with a circle, resting above it.
 
Iabi, a very short compact creature quickly glances at his so called team mates. His head is star shaped, a pointed chin, high cheek bones, and two frills making up the points. The sole facial features were two black eyes, a tiny mouth, and a snake like slit for a nose. He has three arms two where in normal places and the third sticks out from between his shoulder blades. The creature stood on three legs situated like a tripod, with a stubby wide tail. Circular pads made up his hands and feet with four phalanges situated like a compass.
 
Kouheimaru leads the group into the Angel of Death's chamber, “You summoned us sire?”
 
An all too familiar darkness encompasses the group, “Gio is Celestin. I am sure you have heard this by now. Go into the past and dismantle the Last Knight. Bring him to me in pieces if you must.”
 
Kouhei asks, “Would it not be simpler to scrap the Gundam Force of old in th-”
 
“Do as you are told!” Death Angel roared.
 
The trio whimpered, “Yes milord!” They bow and leave his chamber. While doing so, they pass a small nobusshi carrying a bag. Whatever it contained was fighting for freedom as it entered the chamber.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“I can't believe Haro would do something like that,” Shute commented as the Gundam Force causally walked/flew along in Ark.
 
Zero crosses his arms, “Celestin better be grateful for Chief Haro sticking his neck out for him.”
 
“I am sure he is,” Captain replied, “If Celestin is anything like you or Fleur then he will find someway to repay us for covering the truth about him.”
 
“I'll be happy if no one discovers the truth about him,” Fleur stated nervously.
 
“Then stop worrying,” said Bakunetsumaru, “The more you worry, the more suspicious people get.”
 
“Oki-kun!”
 
Baku looks at the approaching female, “Hitomi-chan!” He jumps from Entango and runs to meet her.
 
Zero smirks, “Bakunetsumaru's infamous girlfriend returns.”
 
“That was mean,” Fleur commented.
 
“What?” Zero asks innocently.
 
Hitomi calls out, “Finally! I've been- whoa!” A small flame licks her heel making her trip. Bakunetsumaru catches her and ends up giving her a kiss.
 
Shute looks at the mushas, “I wonder if Baku has any kids?”
 
The mushas quickly broke the kiss and blushed. Bakunetsumaru clears his throat, “So…um…wh-what did you want to tell me?”
 
Hitomi continued to blush, “Well,” she strokes her v-fin, which curves down ending in tuff, “I was wondering if the rumors about the Gio gundam being a space traveler were true.”
 
“Oh, yeah,” Baku nodded, “He's a space traveler from Caynin. It's somewhere in Neotopia's dimension.”
 
Captain and the others heard a sigh from a near by tree, “Wow, at this rate everyone will know who I am before sun down.” Gio descends hovering near the group, “Hi guys.”
 
Captain commented, “I did not know you would repair the cloaker so quickly Celes-”
 
“Shh!” Gio interrupted, “Call me Gio out in the open.”
 
“Hitomi and Bakunetsumaru are currently out of hearing range,” Captain assures him, “it is safe to say your real name for the time being.”
 
Gio looks at the mushas, “Hmmm. I still can't believe that's what Hitomi used to look like.”
 
“You know her in the future?” Shute asked.
 
Gio shrugs, “Some what. She's pretty nice.”
 
Fleur looked at the samurai, “She's Bakunetsumaru's wife isn't she?”
 
“Who told-” Gio silenced himself, “I mean…uh….” He coughs.
 
“Oh, is she now?” Zero mused, “Well, well.”
 
“What are you thinking?” Fleur asked.
 
Zero smiles, “Nothing at all, love.”
 
“You're lying Wings,” Fleur replies with a smirk.
 
Zero narrows his eyes at her, “How many times have I asked you not to call me that?” Gio lets a gagging noise.
 
Bakunetsu looks over his shoulder, “Back to work. I'll see you later Hitomi-chan.”
 
“Wait!” Hitomi grabs his arm, “You promised Bakunetsumaru-kun.”
 
“And I will honor it,” he replied, “Tonight. Okay?”
 
She sighs and releases he boyfriend, “Okay. I'll make all the food you can eat.”
 
Baku smiled, “Make a lot.” He waves good bye and regroups with his friends as Hitomi heads her separate way.
 
Gio pleads, “Please Zero, you can not tell him. I'm begging you.”
 
“He should,” Fleur said with a mischievous smirk.
 
Shute snickers, “Imagine the look on his face.”
 
“The look on whose face?” Baku asked.
 
“No one's Bakunetsumaru,” Captain answers, “Shute, Zero, Fleur, not a word. I do not need to warn you Gio.”
 
Bakunetsumaru wore a confused look, “Okay.”
 
“Come on,” said Captain authoritivly, “We still need to get Gio's plasma cannon from Genkimaru.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
A red plasma bolt eats through the Arkain landscape taking a chunk out at the end of its run. Destroyer Dom laughs gleefully, “Big boom! Cannon cause major damage! Ha ha ha!” He cradled Gio's plasma cannon on his shoulder lovingly.
 
“Hand it over!” Zapper snatched th cannon from D. Dom. He stumbles slightly, “This thing's got some weight to it.”
 
“Give it back!” Dom demanded.
 
“Hold on crybaby,” Zapper growled, “Let, me look at it!”
 
“Will both you lug-nuts knock it off!?” Grappler snapped.
 
Cobramaru watches the bickering trio, “No wonder they lost. He shifts his gaze, “What does the Gundam Force want now?”
 
“Forget it! The cannon is our now!” Genkimaru childishly pulled on his eye and stuck out his tongue.
 
“Come on Genkimaru!” Gio half-shouted, “The plasma cannon is one of my best weapons. I need it back.”
 
Genkimaru replied in a mocking tone, “I need it back.” He blew a raspberry making Gio fume. Bakunetsumaru quickly snatches up the kid musha by his collar making Bakuhamaru, Mokinmaru, Kijuumaru, and Haganemaru ready for attack.
 
Genki struggles “Put me down! Let go of me!”
 
“Tell us where it is and I will put you down,” Bakunetsumaru stated.
 
Gio quickly pulled Zero closer and whispers in his ear, “This is the same Genkimaru that can dimension hop correct?”
 
“By drawing a square yes,” Zero replies.
 
Gio looks back at the stubborn kid, “I wonder what happened?”
 
“Look out!” A plasma bolt shot towards the group knocking everyone off their feet.
 
The zakos are in a sort of dog pile, the Squad members were landed against each other while the Gundam Force end up on top of each other. “Get off!” Zero shouts from the bottom of the pile.
 
Baku still had a firm grip on Genki, “Where did that come from?” He asked from under Captain.
 
“Give me that!” Cobramaru walks on to the scene carrying the cannon, “You three nearly killed Lord Genkimaru.”
 
“Cobramaru!” Dom whined.
 
Zapper pleaded, “Come on! Be a good sport will ya?”
 
“No!” Cobra snapped.
 
“Please?” Dom begged. Cobra flashed his wrist dagger.
 
“Cobramaru,” Gio began from the bottom of the pile, “Please return,” he tried to get out, “Can you guys get off me?”
 
“I'll move when they move,” Baku answered.
 
Gio pulls himself out, “As I was saying, please return my plasma cannon.”
 
The snake ninja scoffs, “Why should I?”
 
“Those three just tried to kill us,” Gio answered.
 
“No we didn't!” Grappler objected.
 
“Better reason,” Bakuhamaru stated back on his feet. Genkimaru suddenly freezes eyes blank.
 
Baku freaks, “Genkimaru! Genkimaru!”
 
“Not again,” Mokinmaru groaned.
 
A very familiar pillar of lighting crashed in the sky connecting to a portal. With in the portal appears three balls of light traveling through.
 
“Is that good enough?” Gio asked.
 
“Yep,” Cobra tosses the cannon to Gio who remounts it on its holster. The ninja snatches the dazed kid from Baku and follows the Genki Power Squad to the Big Zam.
 
Captain scans the portal, “We are going to have our hands full this time. I detect two gundams and two organics in the portal.” The mobile cannon stomped into view.
 
Zapper smiles, “This is going to be fun.” The Dark Axis trio sat ready in the cockpit, the zakos stood at its feet. Bakuha, Mokin, Kijuu, and Hagane stood atop with Cobramaru holding the still dazed Genkimaru.
 
The light balls fired into Ark and separated, one curves aiming straight for them, the second continues straight, the third curves and heads opposite the group. Bakuhamaru shouts orders, “Dark Axis! Take the approacher! Captain! Take the Gundam Force after the south bound! We take east bound!”
 
“Roger!” Everyone splits into their assigned directions. The Dark Axis holds fast ready to fight. Iabi watches unfazed the two teams pass as his light ball dissipates. He held fast to a leash connected to a shock collar worn by his beast Isosceles.
 
Isosceles looks like a cross between a dragon and a crocodile. His head is long and triangular, with teeth jutting like a crocs, red eyes gleamed from under there protective spiny eyebrow ridge. Two long horns crown his forehead, thick spines travel from the tip of his nose to the bottom of his tail. His greenish -blue skin is rough and bumpy with a bright yellow under belly. His head and neck are nearly the same length, a pair of forelimbs stood thick and heavy, hind limbs stretched out far from his body. He is void partially of a torso, being mostly chest. The twenty foot juvenile creature approaches the Big Zam at a swift pace with Iabi on his back Isosceles three toed clawed feet raked the ground , his elbow and knees knocking as he walked.
 
Zapper grins, “Huh? Is that a Cayninight? Never saw one like that before. Maybe I'm wrong”
 
Grappler speaks, “Okay smart guy. What do you know about Caynin?”
 
“It's a planet in Neotopia's dimension, ruled by militant wolves,” Zapper answered, “everyone there must serve the army or face annihilation. The best part, no gundams what so ever.”
 
“Nice,” Grappler commented.
 
Zapper nods, “Yep. Just organic, cyborg and mecha beast. We completely petrified the planet. Unfortunately, once they saw we had won, the mechas destroyed all their technology including themselves. We pirated what we could but didn't get much. Mostly scrap metal for Zeong.
 
“Those organics not petrified,” D. Dom pointed out.
 
“Who cares!” Zapper snarled, “Blast them!”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Kouheimaru continues his flight eastwardly aiming for Tenchi Castle. He lands hard on the roof greeted by nobusshi archers, “Intruder!” Wave after wave of arrows rain on the militant gundam, his gleaming dark green arrow deflect most while some lodge themselves between his armor. He quickly pulls them out unfazed and begins to sidestep the arrows returning fire with his finger guns. News of the intruder spreads quickly through the castle, by a clanging alarm bell.
 
Kibaomaru slams open the doors, “Where is he!?” He hears arrows whip by along with gun fire.
 
“On the roof Kibaomaru-sama!”
 
“Kibaomaru swiftly jumps onto the roof drawing his sword, “Who are you!” The emperor demanded.
 
He scoffs and states, “Kouheimaru.”
 
Kibaomaru spies Kouhei's symbol. His gaze turns to shock, “You're from Skylark!?”
 
Kouheimaru shoulders his rocket launcher keeping a fair amount of distance between them, “Correct.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
The third member of the team, Ninko, makes a rather clumsy entrance into Ark. After impact, his motorcycle swivels and tossed its rider. Ninko tumbles a few times then slides to a halt, the slick cycle joining him. The wrapped musha shook off the fall, “That was pleasant.” He breathers any stray arrows as the bike rights itself. “You okay Reauma?”
 
The bike, Reauma, revs its engine.
 
Ninko nods and straddles it, “Let's go.” He drives towards the closest village, Reauma's engine softly purring. Once within its boarders, he dismounts the bike and pushes it through the peaceful scene. Ninko looks in awe, “I have forgotten peace.” Many of the mushas and nobusshi eyed the traveler and quickly dismissed him as such, arrogant of whom Ninko was and served. Gently beating his armor, the long bow and quiver patiently awaited service. Every so often Ninko would look around, his handsome chocolate eyes, taking in everything as memories from long ago resurfaced, “This is…my home.” His statement went unheard by passersby.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“Eat this you slimy organic!” The big Zam fires its countless twin machine guns at Isosceles as the zakos fire round after round of machine gun ammo. The beast growls and retreats slightly, every hit was instantly healed by the chlorophyll in his thick hide. Iabi tugs at the leash making his mounts collar spark, “Jump!” Isosceles obeys and leaps high into the air above the Big Zam, “Dive!” Iabi orders. He obeys dive bombing the Axis forelimbs out.
 
“Watch it you idiots!” Zapper barks. The zako scatter as the Big Zam lumbers to one side. Isosceles lands hard causing a quake and topples a few zakos.
 
Grappler commands “Ram him!” The mobile tank shifted its weight and rammed the juvenile beast. Iabi nearly falls off as Isosceles stumbles and falls on his side. The zakos continue firing on Isosceles as he lays slightly stunned.
 
Iabi yanks the leash sending another shock from the collar into the beast, “Get up you lazy bastard!” Isosceles refuses to move, instead, swings his heavy acidic barbed tail knocking aside more zakos and nailing a few with the barb.
 
“Zako!” one cries out scratching his wound, “Itchy, itchy, itchy!”
 
“I said move!” Iabi shouts electrocuting Isosceles once more. The beast growls, swinging his large head before returning to his feet. While doing so, the Big Zam exposes a missile with an evil grin painted on its nose. Iabi spies it, “Left!” Isosceles doges the missile, nearly losing his rider.
 
“Organics move!” Destroyer whined.
 
“Shut it!” Zapper snapped, “Ram him again!”
 
Receiving another shock, Isosceles charges the Big Zam ramming it. The tank pushes back as the awkward sumo match ensues. Iabi shouts, “We came for Gio but you no good Dark Axis will do nicely!”
 
Zapper chuckles, “You're no match for us organics! You should give up!”
 
“Never!” Iabi pushes Isosceles harder into the Big Zam temporarily gaining ground. The trio pushes back and begins to shove the organics.
 
Grappler asks, “What do you want with Gio?”
 
Iabi replies, “I don't know why Death Angel wants him. But he is our leader and I shall obey his command! Once I take care of you Dark Axis, I will find Gio and return home triumphant.”
 
Destroyer shouts, “Gio with Gundam Force! He went south after your buddy!”
 
“The Gundam Force?” Iabi asked in slight shock, “You mean the one led by Captain Gundam?”
 
“Who else?” Zapper growls.
 
Iabi grins, “Thanks. Isosceles! Right!” Isosceles obeys and breaks from the tank as he heads south, knees and elbows knocking.
 
Stunned, the trio and Zakos watch them leave. Grappler comments, “Queer….”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Kibaomaru leaps, landing on the on another part of the roof. Kouheimaru's rocket knocks away the top of a spire, then turns, chasing Kiba. The musha emperor the rocket and leaps swinging his sword slicing the projectile, destroying it. Kiba faces the rouge gundam, “Why has King Phoenix sent you?”
 
“Phoenix?” Kouhei laughs, “I could care less about that fool and his son. He is no ruler of mine.”
 
Kibaomaru points his sword at him, “You work for the Angel of Death then?”
 
“Correct.” The military gundam fires his magic imbued rifles at the musha. Kiba dodges bullets left and right as they seem to follow his every step, nipping at his heels. A shower of arrows continues on Kouheimaru, some lodging themselves in his armor. Without a sound, he would pull them out and continue his attack.
 
Kiba sees his opportunity, “Morai Ten-Bazan!” A ball of white lighting hurls itself at the rouge gundam, knocking Kouhei on his back. Flying off the roof, he manages to right himself and grab onto the banister. Two nobusshi guards ran at him lances drawn as several more fire arrows from below. Kouhei swiftly pulls himself off shooting away the offending mechas with his finger guns. After more arrow removal, he leaps back to the roof and opens fire again. Kiba stands his ground and deflects the bullets with his sword.
 
Kouheimaru shouts, “Where is the gundam Gio!”
 
“How should I know!” Kibaomaru shouts back/
 
Kouhei brandishes his rocket launcher, “Answer me!”
 
“Bakuha Se Gaki!”
 
“Nare Ten Moya!”
 
“Kiju Dai La Sha!”
 
“Hagane Dai Ko Shi!”
The Kiba hoard launches a full scale assault on the newcomer. Knocking away tiles of the roof, the green militant gundam flies off, landing hard on one of the towers, his trail marked by the rubble. “Kibaomaru-sama!” spoke Bakuhamaru, “Are you-”
 
“What took you so long!” Kibaomaru snapped angrily.
 
The four mushas whimper and bow, “Forgive us”
 
Cobramaru enters the castle, gently laying Genkimaru on a mat. The kid stirs, “Cobra…maru?”
 
“Stay here,” the snake ninja turns invisible and jumps to the banister, facing Kouheimaru.
 
Regaining his senses, Kouhei rises to his feet, shaking off the blow. He sneers at his opposition wishing he could cause bodily harm, and seriously considering it, when his scanner beeps. After dodging a hand full of shurikin, Kouhei fires his finger gun at Cobramaru while leaping back to the banister. Cobramaru swiftly jumps to the roof with Kouhei following. Once more roof side, Kouheimaru stands staring at the mushas before him and speaks coolly, “Now talk! Where is Gio!”
 
“Kouheimaru! Come in!”
 
“Hmm? What is it Iabi?” Kouhei asked to his communicator.
 
“Gio is with the Gundam Force! They went after Ninko!”
 
“Solves that problem,” Kouheimaru fires his boasters and leaves the castle along with the confused mushas and nobusshi.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Ninko continues his slow trek through the large town, which connected to the village he had entered when something caught his attention, “Food.” He wheels his bike into a small shop filled with customers. Quickly spying an empty corner, he walks over and takes a seat. Reauma standing next to him and revs its engine softly. The archer looks at his bike, “Relax. It is only a quick stop.”
 
“Welcome,” a female musha greets him, “What can I get for you sir?”
 
Ninko dumps out a small bag of coins onto the counter, “Tea, whatever food this will get me, and your name cutie.”
 
She giggles, “Sorry, sir. I am taken by the Blazing Samurai.” She scoops up the coins, “My name is Hitomi.” She bows and leaves while Ninko attempts to cover a blush.
 
Reauma purrs similar to a laugh. “Oh, shut up.” Ninko growls.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
The Gundam Force follows Ninko's tire tracks to the busy village, losing it among the footstep laden street. “We will cover more ground by splitting up,” Captain confirms., “Zero, Bakunetsumaru, and Gio, you look right. Shute, Fleur, and I will take left.” They split and scatter into the town.
 
“Have any of you seen a newcomer?” Shute asked a group of mushas.
 
They shake their heads, “Nope. Can't say we have.”
 
“Sirs, have any newcomers entered the village?” Captain asked a pair of nobusshi.
 
They ponder for a second, “No. Sorry Captain Gundam.”
 
“Have you seen a newcomer recently?” Fleur asked a musha.
 
“Besides you angel? No,” was the reply. Everywhere they looked bore the same response. After several frustrating minutes, the threesome regroups.
 
“Any leads?” Captain asked.
 
“None,” Fleur replies.
 
Shute scratches his head, “Man, you would think someone saw this guy.”
 
“This town is rather large,” Captain replied, “It is possible that he did not pas through here. Or that no one was paying attention. Perhaps the others are having better luck.”
 
Fleur groans, “I hope so. This is getting ridiculous.”
 
“Something wrong?” Shute asked.
 
“Oh, of course not Shute,” she answers, “It is just the fact that Gio and this Angel of Death guy have shown up from seemingly nowhere and now,” her voice grew steady angrier, “I have to deal with this plus by wedding!”
 
Shute whimpers and ducks behind Captain and whispers, “Sorry I asked….”
 
Captain turns his head towards Shute, “I am confused. Why did Fleur say nothing was bothering her when indeed several things are?”
 
“Girls always do this,” Shute answered, “I'll never understand why.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
On the other side of the village, Zero, Bakunetsumaru, and Gio were having a similar run of bad luck. Everyone had seen the ball of light but next to no one had seen a new arrival or could remember seeing one. A few recalled a growling horse with two wheels instead of hooves. Some thought they saw a musha walking through covered in bandages. But none had a good description.
 
“This is insane,” Gio groaned.
 
“Don't give up yet,” Zero advised, “we still have a lot of ground to cover.”
 
Baku asked another group of musha and nobusshi, “Have any of you seen a newcomer?”
 
“Hmmm…nope. Sorry Bakunetsumaru-san,” the musha replied. Baku growls in frustration.
 
“Hey wait,” said a nobusshi, “What about that bandaged archer with the two wheeled growling horse?”
 
“Huh?” Baku asked interested
 
“Oh, yeah,” a second musha spoke, “Come to think of it, he arrived not to long after that lighting ball appeared.”
 
Bakunetsu asked hopefully, “Did you see where he went?”
 
“Umm…,” the first musha rattled his memory banks, “Kitsuke's.”
 
Bakunetsumaru bows, “Thanks.” He darts off, “Zero! Gio! I've got something!” The fliers exchange glances then chase the samurai.
 
“Bakunetsumaru!” Zero calls out, “What did you find out?”
 
“Some one saw a newcomer heading towards Kitsuke's!” Baku replied weaving through traffic
 
“Kitsuke's?” Gio asked, “Sounds familiar.”
 
Baku nods, “It's a great place to get food. Plus Hitomi works there.”
 
“Saw that coming,” Zero remarked.
 
Gio snickers, “Should we contact Captain?”
 
“Once we're sure it's him,” Baku answers. He slows to a walk and enters the shop followed by Zero and Gio.
 
Ninko sat quietly gorging himself on soup, dumplings, and rice balls. His sleek bike revs in concern, “What?” Ninko asked. Reauma jumps slightly at the gundams. The archer looks across the counter spying the trio, “Kuso….” He ducks down trying to hide behind his food.
 
“Oki-kun!”
 
“Hitomi-chan!” Baku leans on the counter as Hitomi greets him with a bow.
 
“You're early Oki-kun,” she says with a smile.
 
“We're looking for someone,” Baku explained, “maybe you saw him.”
 
Hitomi props her head, “Maybe. We were very busy today.”
 
While they conversed, Zero and Gio scan the eatery. Gio soon spies Ninko munching away. Ninko looks up locking eyes with him. The archer swallows nervously. Gio quickly looks at his companions before silently signing, “What are you doing here?”
 
Ninko silently signs back, “Direct orders. Had to keep cover.”
 
Gio signs a reply, “This will end badly.”
 
“Don't start thinking like that,” Ninko signs.
 
Zero notices Gio's movements, “Is something wrong?”
 
“N-no, nothing is wrong,” Gio replied. Zero looks past his future son just in time to see the bandaged gundam duck down.
 
Hitomi taps her chin, “Hmm…a bandaged musha archer with a two wheeled growling horse….”
 
“You mean him!” Zero points accusingly at Ninko. Ninko springs to his feet and readies an arrow.
 
“He fits,” Bakunetsumaru draws his twin katanas. Zero summons his sword and Gio aims his beam rifle.
 
“Surrender fiend!” Baku orders, “You do not stand a chance with three to one.” Reauma revs its engine and appears at its master's side wielding twin gattling guns. “Okay,” says the samurai, “Two against three.”
 
Ninko lowers his bow, “I will not fight you here. I would much rather end this peacefully but if we must fight, then let us do so away from the innocent.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“Fight at Kitsuke's! Fight at Kitsuke's!”
 
“An archer is taking on Bakunetsumaru!”
 
“Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!” The masses migrate towards the opposite side of the village as word spreads
 
“Sounds like they found him,” said Shute.
 
“Affirmative,” said Captain, “Let's go!” Activating his boasters, Captain leads his team, Shute following close with his jet pack as Fleur brought up the rear, chasing the masses towards the fight.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“Ninko! The Gundam Force is after you.”
 
Ninko replies into his communicator, “That would have been useful a few minutes ago. I will not fight them in this town.” Ninko hops on Reauma, “Let's take this fight elsewhere.” Ninko revs the engine and races from town.
 
“Coward!” Baku chases him on Entango with Zero and Gio close behind.
 
“There!” Captain banks left and follows his comrades, “What's going on! Report!”
 
Baku shouts, “Found the guy then he ran!”
 
Zero adds, “He said he didn't want to fight but will do so on the outskirts.”
 
The Gundam Force chases the rouge gundam out pass the town. Reauma slides then heads left, repeats the slide and heads right. Captain opens fire on him while Zero fires burst of Mana at the archer. Once comfortably away from the town, Ninko stands on Reauma and faces his pursuers, “A fight then.” He fires a single arrow straight at them which explodes into a cloud of bright red smoke.
 
Kouheimaru sees the smoke, “Over there! Move it Iabi!”
 
Ninko continues to expertly launch arrow after arrow at the Force, all of which explode mid flight or upon impact with the ground. He was careful not to damage any of them as Reauma continues running, motor gently purring along. Multiple mini earth quakes occur followed by their maker, Isosceles. “You should have alerted us, Ninko,” said Kouheimaru.
 
“My fault!” Ninko calls back
 
Fleur looks over her shoulder, “That's not good.”
 
“Huh?” Shute looks behind them seeing Kouheimaru and Isosceles, “Yikes! Captain!”
 
Captain quickly scans the newcomers, “Uh oh.”
 
Baku spies them, “More fun for us then.”
 
Ninko fires an arrow at Gio, it explodes into a message. Gio nods and signs, “Ready.”
 
Iabi orders, “Jump!” Isosceles takes to the air and slams into the earth scattering the Gundam Force. Kouheimaru fires his rocket launcher at Gio. Gio dodges but the rocket swerves under Kouhei's control and follows Gio. Ninko draws another arrow and hits the rocket causing it to explode. He then fires another at Isosceles damaging the beast's thick hide.
 
Zero asked, “Whose side is this guy on?”
“Ours!” Gio shouts back, “Now Ninko!” Ninko leaps from his bike and onto Gio's back.
 
“Don't drop me,” Ninko stands on Gio's back, bow drawn.
 
“Don't fall,” Gio replies.
 
Kouheimaru snarls, “A spy!”
 
“Yep!” Ninko fires a menagerie of arrows at Kouhei while Gio fires his beam rifle. Kouhei dodges and returns fire with his finger rifles. Ninko jumps from Gio's back as he dodges the shots.
 
Captain returns fire with his gattling guns, “Gio! What's going on?! Who is he?!”
 
“A friend!” Gio replies
 
Ninko lands near Bakunetsumaru, “Sup?” He jumps back onto Reauma and charges Isosceles.
 
“Hey!” Baku calls out, “Get back here!” He redirects Entango after the bandaged musha.
 
“Okay I'm confused,” Shute stated.
 
“It's part of the plan Shute,” Gio replies.
 
Iabi growls, “A traitor huh? Get him Isosceles!” He shocks Isosceles again making him swipe at Ninko. Reauma swerves around the beast giant paws before backing off as Ninko leaps at Iabi. “Get him!” Iabi orders. Isosceles swings his paw nailing Ninko and taking off some of his bandages, reveling a blue gunsoul, “Who are you?!”
 
Ninko rolls off the hit and jumps to his feet, “Well…if u must know….” He draws a short sword and slices away the remaining bandages.
 
Gio notices this out of the corner of his eye, “Ninko! Stop! Don't!”
 
“I am Daichimaru!” the musha proclaims shouldering his bow as the kanji surround him and three arrows explode in the background, “Son of the Blazing Samurai!” His primary colors are red and orange bearing a slight resemblance to Bakunetsumaru. His shoulder armor angled out wider, the fins on both sides of his helmet pointed upwards and out.
 
Gio slaps his forehead, “Baka.”
 
“NANI!” Baku shouted more than asked wide-eyed.
 
“Guess that answers that,” said Shute shocked.
 
“I should have known,” said Captain.
 
Daichimaru, formally Ninko, realizes his mistake and sweatdrops, “That…wasn't suppose to happen.”
 
Gio switches to Celestin, “I don't feel so stupid anymore.”
 
Kouheimaru shakes his head, “So…they sent the Last Knight to find Death Angel's weakness and the Bomb Archer as a spy? Running a little low on resources huh?” Kouhei fires his rocket launcher again.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Rubbish's clocks rings loudly shaking him wildly. He quickly silences it and sighs, “Master Gio will be furious.” He stands and bows, “I bid you good day Lord Britainmaru. I am done searching Ark and what we seek is not here.” With that he vanishes startling a guard.
 
Britainmaru grumbles, “I still do not trust him.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Kouhei's rocket dances around the scene chasing Celestin and Daichimaru. “What were you thinking Daichi!” Celestin asked angrily.
 
“Oh your one to talk!” Daichi snaps back.
 
“Watch out!” Captain fires his wrist guns at the rocket destroying it, “Concentrate on these two and fight each other later!”
 
“Yes, sir!” They reply in unison.
 
Iabi forces Isosceles into a jumping frenzy in an attempt to squash the two future gundams as Kouhei holds off the Gundam Force, “I don't why we can't just finish you off now,” Kouheimaru spoke, “You would think it would-”
 
Iabi's scream cuts him off, “Kouheimaru!” A portal had opened under the duo pulling them in. Isosceles grabs the gundams foot in his mouth.
 
Kouhei yelps, “Let go of me organic!” Despite resistance, the trio was pulled into the portal and returned to the future.
 
“Talk about lucky,” said Shute.
 
“Indeed so young Shute,” Zero replied.
 
Bakunetsumaru pulls Daichimaru off his bike and examines his future son, “This is…weird.” Daichi chuckled nervously. Baku circles him then asks, “Who's your mother?”
 
Daichimaru cocks his head, “You don't know?”
 
“No,” Baku replies.
 
“Daichi,” Celestin pulls him close and whispers, “You're in the time when my parents are engaged and yours are dating.”
 
“What?” Daichimaru asked, “So I can't tell him Hitomi's my mom. I mean…damn it.”
 
“Hi-Hitomi!?” Bakunetsu shouts enthusiastically, “Yes!!!!!!”
 
“You two are making my job as hard as possible,” Rubbish growls.
 
Celestin asks, “Fin-”
 
“It is not on Ark,” Rubbish answers before being asked.
 
“Oh, come on!” Celestin shouts, “What in Mana's name is this thing?”
 
“Calm yourself Celestin,” Zero spoke, “We will journey to Lacroa tomorrow morn and pick up the search there.”
 
Captain concludes, “Sounds reasonable.”
 
Rubbish nods, “Very well. Tomorrow, onward to Lacroa.”
 
As the group slowly walks back engaging in conversation, Cobramaru watches, “Interesting.” He remains invisible and leaps away silently.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“Aww…lucky devil,” Daichimaru groaned shoving Celestin. It was night, the two friends sat in a tree where they could talk in their normal forms.
 
“Me? Lucky?” Celestin scoffs, “Surly you jest.”
 
“I'm serious,” Daichimaru replies, “You're hanging with the Gundam Force. Not to mention your parents.”
 
The knight blushes, “Well…yeah okay true.” He then asks, “How are things going back home?”
 
The archer sighs, “Not so great. We've been in a stalemate ever since you and Rubbish left who knows how long ago. Recently, we tried another raid on his fortress but it ended badly. Shute was captured and is presumed dead.”
 
“Oh Mana…,” Celestin breathes.
 
Daichimaru nods, “But since the future hasn't changed you must be doing something right. Or wrong. We have all been worried about you. Especially my sister.”
 
“Natsumi?” Celestin asked, “You twin sister?” Daichi nods. Celestin rolls his eyes then asks, “Is Aunt Azural okay?”
 
Daichi nods, “She's doing fine. She worries about you everyday. That's all we freaking hear from her.” Daichi said with a groan. Celestin couldn't help but laugh.
 
Laughter became a sigh, then turned into a gaze at the sky, “I hope this works.”
 
Daichimaru leans back, “You and me both. It will be nice to see Ark in peace once more.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*
 
ZAKO ZAKO HOUR!
 
Z1: Greetings and welcome to today's Zako Zako Hour! Today's meeting is all about
ALL 3: Kouheimaru, Iabi, Isosceles, and Ninko/Daichimaru
Z1: Zako zako!
Z2: There sure we're a lot of happening today zako. First up is this guy zako. Kouheimaru!
Z3: Kouheimaru is a militant gundam from Skylark. His reasons for joining the Angel of Death are currently unknown. It makes one wonder why he would follow someone who demolished his home zako.
Z1: Kouheimaru's fights long range preferably with his magic imbued bazooka which fires rockets that follows their target and explode on Kouhei's command.
Z2: Other weapons include magic imbued rifles and sais that wait at his side. And let's not forget his finger guns which are actually his hand zako.
Z3: Next up are these guys zako. Iabi and Isosceles!
Z1: Iabi and Isosceles are reptile like creatures from… somewhere. Iabi is Isosceles master and controls the twenty foot juvenile beast with a leash and shock collar.
Z2: With something that big under you need electrocution to get anything done zako. Isosceles fights mainly by leaping high in the air and attempting to squash anyone below, which proves less than effective.
Z3: Isosceles also has and acidic barb on his tail that can (starts scratching) cause a nasty reaction in mechas zako! Itchy, itchy, itchy!
Z1: Don't scratch it zako. And finally there is the musha bomb archer Ninko. Real name Daichimaru who is the blazing samurai's son from the future zako.
Z2: Daichimaru uses his long bow and explosive arrows to create blinding smoke clouds and blow away chunks of earth upon impact. They can also cause sever damage should they land on a gundam or any mecha zako.
Z3: As back up, Daichimaru carries regular arrows along with a short sword zako.
Z1: But know that Cobramaru has found out about Celestin and Daichimaru both are endanger of having their secrets reviled. Plus with Kouheimaru being from Skylark that will put King Phoenix in the hot seat for violating the Inter-dimensional Peace Treaty.
Z2: Actually zako, Kouheimaru is working for the Angel of Death so technically he isn't serving Phoenix.
Z1: True but still, from here on out things will get rather complicated as far as keeping secrets, secrets and hiding the future from the past is concerned.
All 3: (sigh)
Z1: Anyway for the future of the Genki Power Squad…Zako soldiers fight! Yeah!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
So long! (passes out) Reviews and typo pointing out please. (to lazy to go back and check)