SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Yakunan Rijun ❯ Out of the Frying Pan ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A thanks to my Beta-ers LJ2 and Subi
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
 
They ran at top speed into the metal and stone fortress, bands of yellow lights lined the walls.
 
Hyper Captain questioned, “Which way to our prime objective, Commander Bakunetsumaru?”
 
“We have to make our way to the lowest most guarded room in here,” He answered
 
Madnug added, “Needless to say it's going to be a near equivalent to Hell getting there.”
 
“Heh heh heh….”
 
Zero looked up, “What was that?”
 
“Ha! Hahahaha!” A wall of darkness barreled towards them as the cackling grew louder and louder.
 
“Shimmata! Huddle up!”
 
Both Bakunetsumarus, Daichimaru, and Natsumi, slammed their feet flat screeching to a halt causing a shower of sparks to fly, Captain and Madnug threw their weight backwards and huddled next to Bakunetsumaru, Shute standing behind them clinging to Captain. Zero, Fleur, and Celestin dug their heels into the metal floor and retreated between Daichi and Madnug.
 
“Muahhahahahahahahahaha! Haha!”
 
The dark veil encompassed the now on edge mechas, swallowing whatever light was cast upon it. Weapon flourished, and sang as they slid from sheath to air, being brought to the ready, the circle tighten as everyone pushed their backs closer.
 
“Well, well, well if it isn't the thorns in my side.” Glowing red eyes peered from the darkness accompanied by a toothy fanged grin.
 
Celestin snarled while shaking, “C-Come out of t-there!”
 
“Maintain!” Commander snapped at the quivering knight.
 
The face laughed, “Still timid, eh boy?”
 
“Coward!” Young Bakunetsumaru shouted, “Reveal your self!”
 
Daichimaru jeered, “Fight like a gundam!”
 
“Tsk, tsk Ninko. I am no longer a gundam but an angel, and god to these Cayninights.”
 
“Yeah a fallen angel!” Shute spat.
 
“Silence!” The face moved to and glared down at Shute, “I will show you the powers I have gained through out the ages and since you lasted invaded Gundam Force!”
 
A burst of hot fast wind began whipping about the gundam circle, like an arid sandstorm, followed by the floor dropping out from under them.
 
“AHH!”
 
“Everyone hang on!”
 
The gundam locked arms with their neighbors and tighten various synthetic muscles as they began to spin in the desert whirlwind inside the void.
 
“What's happening?” Zero shouted.
 
“Just hang on!” Madnug shouted back.
 
Rows upon rows of glowing eyes appeared in the darkness, multiple at a time lunged forward clawing and snarling at their faces. The vortex pulled harder threatening to claim a victim at every speed boost
 
Death Angel's voice was heard once more, “Persistent I see. Just to be expected. Heh heh heh. You will not survive! I have my first victim.”
 
CRASH!
 
Clattering metal against stone echoed in the hall when they finally landed in a dog pile atop Daichimaru and Zero, several of the infamous bomb arrows detonating at impact after slipping from the quiver.
 
“Ow….” Natsumi rubbed her neck, “You guys are pointy.”
 
Fleur wiggled out, “That left a mark.”
 
Celestin protested, “Elbow out of wing joint!”
 
“Sorry,” Baku rolled off the pile allowing the Neotopians up.
 
“Everyone okay?” Commander asked after Captain moved.
 
“Are you father?” Daichimaru asked.
 
“Landed on my good side for once,” He replied.
 
Captain questioned, “Are you okay? Madnug? Shute?” Madnug nodded in reply but Shute was unheard from, “Shute? Shute!”
 
The human was gone.
 
“Shute!” Captain frantically scanned the area, “Shute! Where are you! Shute!”
 
“Hey! Shute!” Bakunetsumaru called.
 
“Now's not the time to be hiding!” Zero ordered.
 
“Shute!” Fleur called out.
 
Death Angel cackled again, “Aw, lost a team mate already hmm? That's a record. So much for keeping the time line intact New Force.”
 
“Where is the boy!” Captain demanded.
 
Demon General cackled and emerged from the shadows, “He's safe…for now. We won't go messing up the time flow…yet.”
 
“Why you,” Celestin seethed in anger.
 
Although knowing Demon General was weak for now, the Gundam Force could not risk attacking him, the Angel of Death was more then likely close by guarding his younger self.
 
The General began to taunt, “You can't hurt me. Nan nan-na nan nan.”
 
"We will take you back to our own time and finish what I started!” Fleur growled at him.
 
D.G. chuckled, “Snowball's chance in hell princess.” With that Death Angel and Demon General vanished.
 
“Welcome to Hell,” Daichimaru smirked gathering his arrows.
 
Captain seethed, “If I find one scratch on Shute I'll-”
 
“They won't hurt him Hyper Captain Gundam,” Rubbish appeared sitting on Celestin's shoulder.
 
“Will you stop doing that!” Celestin snapped at the time sprite.
 
“Doing what, Master Celestin?” He asked innocently.
 
“Popping up out of nowhere you useless sprite!” Commander growled.
 
Rubbish chuckled, “Oh that? I though you would be used to it. As I was saying they can't harm Shute. Purity will prevent it.”
 
“Purity?” Madnug inquired.
 
“That Time Sprite the Angel of Death had?” Celestin asked.
 
“Correct. Though she is working for him, apparently, she will not allow the time stream to become unraveled. Purity must know something I do not for having allowed such outrageous beast to leap literally into the past.”
 
“You're saying there is a reason behind this?” Natsumi asked.
 
“Correct,” Rubbish replied, “And the sooner I figure it out the better. We must be extremely careful. I'm sure, Gundam Force of New, you remember this fortress is filled with traps. Please do everything you can to guide the past gundams through here unharmed. And keep them from fatal harm. Celestin, Daichimaru, Natsumi, you three obliviously know why.”
 
Captain ordered, “We first need to find Shute and insure his safety before we go after Death Angel or Demon General.”
 
“Agreed,” Commander Baku nods, “Maybe we can locate our Shute in here as well.”
 
“But you said he was probably dead,” Celestin noted.
 
“You just brought the past to the future,” he replied, “One impossible thing happened, maybe another can as well.”
 
Daichimaru shouldered his bow and took a few steps forward, “Onward into the Gates of Hell then?”
 
“It really creeps me out how you smile about these things,” Celestin commented following him.
 
“Hey if we die why not gain a few good memories in our final hours,” the archer replied.
 
“Alright knock it off,” Commander spoke, “Now you're freaking me out.”
 
“That's an easy task,” Zero replied before receiving a whap to the head form Bakunetsumaru,
 
“What was that for!”
 
“Defending my honor!”
 
Madnug tilted his head, “But Zero insulted him,” pointing to the crippled gundam.
 
“But they are also one and the same,” Captain explained.
 
Fleur groaned and rubbed her head, “We'll be lucky to get out of here thinking straight.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
 
Just remember future Baku is “Commander” and our Baku is just “Baku”