SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Yakunan Rijun ❯ SPARTA! ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pardon the shortness. And to keep future Baku separate from our Baku I'm calling the future one Commander Baku or just Commander.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
 
Orders are barked, soldiers march into position, engines roar, gears churn, all under the fading sun's watchful eye.
 
Commander Bakunetsumaru shouts, “Grappler Gouf! You and your squadron form the front line! Nobusshi! Scatter throughout the pack! Anyone who can fly, take to the skies! Shute! Keep the Gundamusai on the left flank! Azural! Keep the Kraken on the right flank! Daishogun! Keep Tenchi Castle at a steady pace behind us! Bakunetsumaru! Ride at the left point! Daichimaru! Ride at the right point! I'll take the front point! Captain! Madnug! Zero! Fleur! Celestin! Tunk! Loki! Form an aerial defense line above Tenchi Castle! Keep all projectiles out! Natsumi! Maintain you cannon turret on Tenchi Castle!”
 
“HOY!!!” Is the collective response as every one first punched the air then moved into their respective positions forming a dense pack.
 
Commander then shouts, “Remember men! No one gets inside!”
 
“NO ONE GET'S INSIDE!”
 
Daishogun snapped his fan and pointed to the fortress, “FOR ARK!!”
 
With a mighty battle cry, the Rebellion march across the battle field as one force, engines and food stamps creating the music of war.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Waiting battle ready in the Death Angel's Fortress's Shadow, Lieutenant General Cy watched and waited, his army eagerly pawing the ground and fidgeting with their weapons.
 
Breathing wind whipped around the cyborg wolf's muzzle, “They're coming,” he then quickly scanned with his cybornic eye, “Attention! Enemy at 12 o'clock! 5 km and closing!”
 
“HOY!”
 
“Jolly good,” Sgt. Flip comments from the cockpit of his MS Gamma 3rd Generation, “This will be a very ribbting battle.”
 
Corporal Express snorts, “Finally a decent battle after all this time.”
 
“Dude this will be sweet,” Iabi chuckled from atop Isosceles.
 
Cy ignored his comrades, “4 km...3...2….” Suddenly rising to his hind legs, the Lt. General howled to the moon shining bright. His army returned the howl and charged at the incoming mechas.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“Here they come!” Captain shouts.
 
Commander orders, “Steady men! Steady…!”
 
“FIRE!”
 
“FIRE!”
 
Missiles, bombs, cannons, Mana, fire, water, all erupted from both sides. The front of both forces clasped together creating a shoving match as others leap over their comrades and engaged the enemy. Blood, fur, and metal soon filled the sky and ground. Screams of war mixed with yelps in pain and dying create a horrific symphony called war. Cannon fire and the exploding ground mixed in time with racing heart beats, adrenaline surged faster then the flying bullets and plasma bolts. Warriors on both sides fell as their comrades pressed on.
 
The hoard of no busshis, zakos, and zako busshis managed to halt any who dare try to break through taking their opponents life if needed. Handling the front forces, Sgt Flip and his Tag team partner Corporal Express knocked away both friend and foe with their Bull `N' Chain attack creating a wide perimeter. Iabi and Isosceles knocked away any enemy forces that dare draw close. Isosceles thick hide was able to with stand countless arrows and brutal attacks. Lt. General Cy continued to bark and howl orders over the chaos symphony, Commander Bakunetsumaru shouting at the top of his lungs keeping his troops in formation.
 
The battle waged on soon accompanied by the cold bitter night air, a bright full moon watching the events unfold on the Arkain landscape. Taking out any opponent that came near, Commander Baku watched for their opportunity. And there it was, “Operation Break In! Go!!”
 
Gundamusai, Tenchi Castle, and Natsumi fired their cannons, the projectiles targeting a similar destination.
 
“Scatter!”
 
The Death Angel army attempted to dodge but most were caught in the target zone and went flying on impact creating a straight shot to the fortress.
 
Cy gasped and scanned the impact zone, “Don't let them in!”
 
Commander Baku shouts, “Celestin! Clear the path!”
 
“Roger!” The Last knight shoulders his plasma cannon and fires, burning a path in the ground forcing his opposition back, hitting several and blowing a hole in the fortress wall.
 
“Azural!”
 
“I'm on it Commander!” The on armed gundamess pilots the Kraken to the front of the formation and fires a stream of water from the mechanicals beasts mouth down the newly made path, turning it a hollow spiral.
 
The wounded musha commander barks, “Gundam Force! Now is the time we charge! Tunk! Loki! You know your orders!”
 
“Roger!”
 
Tunk starts, “Steel Dragon! Arise!”
 
Loki follows suit, “Jomungandr! Come to me!”
 
“What!” Zero watched in awe as both the Steel Dragon and Jomungandr appeared and combined with their masters
 
“Zero!” Captain whapped Zero back to reality, “Ask later come on!”
 
The samurai's leapt form their mounts, “Hurry!”
 
Daichimaru allowed Reauma to slip from under him, “Get'em girl!”
 
Under cover fire from their allies along with Tunk and Loki knocking every opposing force from the water tunnel, Commander Baku, Bakunetsumaru, Daichimaru, and Natsumi led them into the fortress followed by Captain, who was carrying Shute, Madnug, Celestin, Fleur, and Zero bringing up the rear.
 
“Alright let's hurry!” Commander Bakunetsumaru shouts, “We need to reach the Angel of Death's chamber as soon as possible!”