Shaman King Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Last Exile Fan Fiction ❯ To Fly on Silver Wings *Remixed* ❯ Orgies...For You! ^.~ ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hidden chapter! :ninja:
Orgies... for you! ^w^
This chapter was made solely for YSYF's enjoyment. If your name is not YSYF, then how in the hell did you get this URL?!? >:-(
 
LK: Me?
YSYF: Yes. You.
LK: Wow. I've never been a bishie before.
YSYF: *chuckles, jumps when he feels Yoko caressing his butt* Hey! This is a serious moment here!
Yoko: *snickers*
LK: Thank you. I would hug you, but... *looks down meaningfully at Yoko* It seems someone has gotten to you first.
Dio: What's a bishie?
Yoko: It's a cute guy or girl that a person wants. For example, I'm LK's bishie.
Dio: Oh. *is quiet as he gets up and sits on the sofa*
YSYF: *squirms as Yoko starts to lick his ear*
LK: *goes and sits next to Dio* What's wrong, Dio? *picks up Dio's hand and strokes it*
Dio: *shakes his head* Nothing... *watches as Yoko slips his hand in YSYF's shirt* What's he doing?
LK: *looks* Oh, Yoko's just seducing YSYF.
YSYF: “Just” seducing? *wriggles as Yoko pinches one of his nipples* Ow! LK...
LK: He's still hyped up from what we did a little while ago. As am I. *slides closer to Dio, still rubbing his hand*
Dio: Huh? Seducing? As in trying to get him to have sex with him? *looks at her in confusion and notices how close she is* Er..
LK: Uh huh... *starts rubbing his arm*
Yoko: Calm down. I won't bite... much. *smiles, nibbles at YSYF's neck*
YSYF: *worry drop*
Dio: Uhh...Lumi? What are you doing? *tries to edge away and bumps into the sofa arm*
LK: *grins, launches herself at Dio and attacks his lips with her own*
Dio: Mph! *surprised, squirms for a second*
LK: *reaches around and strokes his back*
Dio: *slowly relaxes and starts kissing back hesitantly after a few moments*
LK: *grins within her mind, licks his lips as she pulls him into her lap*
Yoko: *has gotten YSYF's shirt off and is busy kissing and licking down his chest*
YSYF: *has a slightly flushed appearance, still squirming slightly* Uhh... Yo...ko...
Yoko: *takes one of his nipples in to his mouth and sucks*
YSYF: *lets his breath out in a hiss*
Yoko: *licks and nibbles at the small nub of flesh, hardening it before doing the same to the other one*
Dio: *has his arms around LK's neck, his tongue dueling with hers*
LK: *lifts him up bodily and starts to carry him to the bedroom* Yoko, will you and YSYF join us? I can guarantee the bed will be more comfortable than the floor.
Yoko: *stands up* Be with you in a moment. *looks down at YSYF and holds out a hand* Do you want to continue this?
YSYF: * nods confidently, takes Yoko's hand and follows him and the others to the bedroom*
LK: *sets Dio at the top of the bed and steps back, eliciting a small groan from him, and starts to slowly pull her jacket off, showing little bits of skin and covering them back up again before finally removing the jacket from her body and letting it fall to the floor, forgotten*
Dio: Lumina... *watches as she dances before him, a vision in black and indigo, watches as she teases open her jeans, letting out small glimpses of black silk panties as she bends and turns* I'm feeling... strange. Like there's a fire burning in my veins and through my whole body. Its... exciting! *feels a little tight and looks down to see a growing bulge in his suit, blushes and covers himself*
Yoko: *has YSYF pinned to the wall and his own shirt has disappeared, lets his hand drift down to lightly brush against the bump in his shorts*
YSYF: *moans and jerks his hips into Yoko's hand*
Yoko: *captures his mouth in another kiss, slips his hand into YSYF's shorts and takes hold of his stiffening member, letting his fingers dance tantalizingly up and down its length*
YSYF: *claps his hands down on Yoko's shoulders, digging his fingers in and holding on for support*
LK: *glances over and see them busy with each other, smiles to herself and brings her attention back to the task on hand, slips her shirt off and throws it at Dio*
Dio: *catches it and feels the soft fabric between his fingers, brings it up to his face and sniffs it curiously, smelling the scents of fox, sweat, roses, and a heavy musk that he would identify later as sex, the bulge in his suit starting to hurt as it strained against the fabric*
LK: *walks up to him, clad only in her black silk undergarments and kisses him tenderly* You look pained, dear. Need help with something?
Dio: *looks at her for a moment and nods, then turns around to crawl across the bedspread and lies down on his stomach, shivering as his groin comes in contact with the bed and points at the zipper on the back of his suit* Always had Luciola to do it for me...
LK: *climbs on top of the bed and kneels over Dio, takes the zipper and pulls it down slowly, nuzzling, kissing, and licking each area of back as it was exposed, mumbling between kisses* If he... was there... to do it... for you... before...then how did... you get... it on... earlier?
Dio: *chuckles* It wasn't easy, believe me! *remembers how he bent and twisted as he attempted to get the inconveniently placed zipper to close, gasps lightly as she leans up to attack his neck, sucking hard enough to leave a mark*
Yoko: *has pulled off YSYF's shorts and is fisting his cock with one hand while kneading his balls with the other, backing him towards the bed* (A/N: This is a really big bed... >.>)
YSYF: *bumps into the bed and climbs up onto it, his head leaning back and panting slightly*
Yoko: *gets on his knees and starts to lick the tip of his cock lightly, teasing it with feather-light touches, rimming the small hole at the tip and dipping inside every few licks*
YSYF: *moans loudly and shudders at the sensations that Yoko is creating and grips the bed sheets*
LK: *has pulled off Dio's suit and flips him onto his back, nuzzling him and whining, emitting pheromones*
Dio: *lies back, breathing deeply, feeling something drip from the tip of his swollen penis, his eyes roaming over LK's body and up to her face, reaches down to touch her butt and brushes against something* Huh? *takes hold of the object and feels fur and flesh between his fingers, pinches*
LK: Ouch! *yanks her tail up out of his grasp and rubs the painful spot* What did you go and do that for?
Dio: What is it? *bends his neck to see a bushy tail sticking out of her rear end* What the... a tail?
LK: Oh! I never told you that I was a kitsune, did I? *flicks her tail over his leg*
Dio: *looks at her, confused* A what?
LK: *moves her hands up to her hair and releases the clips holding her ears down (for when she goes out in public)* A kitsune. Werefox, fox spirit, fox demon, ecetera. Yoko over there is also a kitsune. *goes back to nuzzling his chest*
Dio: *looks over and realizes that what he thought was a stole hanging out of Yoko's pants is actually a tail, has his train of thought broken when LK takes a nipple in her mouth and nips lightly* Ahh!
LK: *licks and nibbles it to hardness while unclasping her bra and tossing it to the floor, switches and does the same to the other as she slips off her panties and tosses them with the bra*
Yoko: *has climbed up on the bed after shedding the rest of his clothes and is panting as he retrieves the strawberry-kiwi flavored lube from the bedside table, squirts a liberal amount onto his palm and rubs it between his hands before coating his weeping cock and reaching down to smear some on YSYF's anus*
YSYF: *pushes himself down on Yoko's fingers, wanting more*
Yoko: *complies, inserting his fingers deeper to cover the walls in the gel but avoiding and skirting around his sensitive prostate, teasing*
YSYF: *whimpers and whines*
Dio: *arches his back as LK licks and nibbles at the top of his member, wetting it with her saliva and his precum* Lumi...!!
LK: *looks up at him coyly and hums her reply with the head still in her mouth* Hmm?
Dio: Ah! *grips the bedsheets to try and steady himself and failing*
LK: *feels him tense and ceases her ministrations, not wanting him to come just yet, moves herself up the bed and latches on to his neck where she left a hickey earlier while she guides him inside*
Yoko: *has positioned himself behind YSYF and puts the tip of his arousal at his entrance* …Ready?
YSYF: *nods and hisses as Yoko pushes himself inside up to the hilt* You're so large…ah! *grabs a pillow and stuffs his face in it*
Yoko: *lies still for a moment to let YSYF get used to him being inside, reveling in his warmth and tightness, then slowly begins to pump in and out of his ass, trying to find the spot that will give them both much pleasure, fisting YSYF's erection in time with his thrusts*
YSYF: *cries out softly and buries his face into a pillow when Yoko finds his prostate, sending him into uncontrollable shivers of erotic pleasure, tidal waves of emotional ecstasy*
Dio: *jerks when he feels something warm and wet envelop his hard member, pulsing around him* Oh…my…GODS!!! * throws his arms around LK and yells into her shoulder as he comes hard, shaking as he ejaculates into her throbbing passage, stars bursting in front of his eyes before blacking out*
LK: *catches Dio as he falls, lowers him onto the pillows and curls up next to him, nuzzling her face into his neck and falling asleep*
YSYF: *hears Dio's cry and falls over the edge, spurting into Yoko's hand, feels Yoko filling him with his own seed and slip out, turns to see him lying there breathing hard and moves up next to him, his senses leaving him*
Yoko: *feels YSYF's body touching him and puts his arm around him, dozing off*
 
Next hidden chapter: Of Bathing Beauties and Jacuzzis! ^.~