Shaman King Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Last Exile Fan Fiction ❯ To Fly on Silver Wings *Remixed* ❯ Silly string and Pixie Stixs! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Next morning...
YSYF: *walks out of the shower with a towel around his waist to hear the doorbell ringing, rushes downstairs and flings open the door* I'm glad you got here so quickly! Gimme the package, I need to... *trails off, looking at the two people in the doorway* Uhhh.. Hikaze, right?
Hikaze: Yes. Hello, YSYF. I'm not even going to ask why you're standing there in a towel, because I figure I don't want to know the answer, right?
YSYF: Yeeeah...
Hikaze: Figures. Anyway, I want you to meet Yoh. Yoh, this is YSYF.
Yoh: Hi!
YSYF: Hello. Come on in. *lets them inside* LK ought to be down in a moment, so make yourselves comfortable. I'm just gonna go and get dressed. *leaves the room*
Hikaze: *sits in a chair and sniffs the air lightly, wrinkles her nose* Hmph. Now I know why YSYF sounded so excited when he called to tell me about the party after LK did. There are pheromones everywhere.
Yoh: Hmm?
Hikaze: Nothing. *pulls out a pill box and picks a small white one and eats it*
Yoh: *spots the bowl of candy on the coffee table* Oocandy! *grabs a few*
Hikaze: It's a good thing your fiancée isn't here. She'd make you train away all those sweets.
Yoh: *snickers* I know. *puts on his headphones*
LK: *slides in on the lacquered wooden floor in her socks* Whee! *trips and slides face-first into a beanbag, pops up a moment later unharmed and grinning like a goof* Fun!
Hikaze: *sweatdrops* Idiot...
Yoh: *finishes off his candy*
LK: *jumps back up and races out the room, comes sliding back in a moment later* Whee! *slides into the beanbag and pops up again with the same grin* Lots of fun!
Yoh: *had taken his shoes off at the door, stands up and walks over to get some more sweets*
LK: *leaps up and grabs Yoh's arm* Come on! *pulls a bewildered Yoh behind her out of the room*
Yoh: *comes sliding in a moment later* AAHHH!!! * misses the beanbag and rams into the wall* ...ouch.
Hikaze: *sweatdrops*
LK: *slides in and lands in the beanbag* Whee! *pops up and sees Yoh* Oops. *goes over and peels him off the wall, leaving a Yoh shaped indentation in the wall; gives the stunned Yoh to Hikaze* I think he broke.
Hikaze: *multiple sweatdrops*
Yoko: *walks in and sees Hikaze* Hikaze, its nice to see you again. *looks at the limp Yoh in her arms* What's wrong with him?
Hikaze: *gestures*
Yoko: *sees the dent in the wall* Never mind. *walks over and grabs LK by the collar of her shirt* I thought I told you to stay out of the Pixie Stixs...
LK: Whee... Yummy colory sugary puff puffs!!! %D
Yoko: *sighs and drags LK out of the room* I'll be back in a moment.
YSYF: *walks past Yoko and LK into the room* I assume she found the Pixie Stixs I brought for the party?
Yoko: *nods and continues dragging LK into the kitchen*
YSYF: *sweatdrops* I'm so glad I don't have to deal with that... *turns to Hikaze* So how have you been doing?
Hikaze: Nothing much.
YSYF: *gestures to Yoh* Got tired of Odd?
Hikaze: No, he just couldn't come this time. Homework.
YSYF: Ah.
Hikaze: You ever find a bishie?
YSYF: Yep! *grins*
Hikaze: Who?
YSYF: *opens his mouth to say something*
LK: *runs into the room spewing Silly String and yelling nonsense; proceeds to cover the entire area, including the current occupants, in the sticky colorful streamers before rushing out again, giggling madly*
YSYF, Hikaze, and Yoh: *blink*
Yoko: *races in, face flushed* Which way?
YSYF, Hikaze, and Yoh: *point*
Yoko: Thanks. *runs out*
YSYF: Remind me not to bring Pixie Stixs again.
Hikaze: Gladly. *picks a strand out of her hair*
Yoh: She's scary. >.>;
LK: *rushes past the doorway, still spraying Silly String* Eeee! %D
YSYF: *sighs* There goes my bishie.
Yoko: *chases after LK, now covered in sticky streamers*
Hikaze: *stares at YSYF incredulously* Her?! You asked LK to be your bishie? *shakes her head* Now I know you're insane.
Dio: Lumina, what's going on? I thought I heard someone- *walks into the room and takes in the carnage*
...screaming...? What happened?
YSYF: LK came in and sprayed us with Silly String. Dio, this is Hikaze and her bishie, Yoh.
Dio: Hello. My name is Dio Eleclair. It's very nice to meet you.
Hikaze: Likewise. So, are you a bishie?
Dio: Huh? Oh! Yes, I'm Lumina's bishie.
Hikaze: But I thought...
YSYF: I'm also her bishie, and so is Yoko/Kurama. Ask LK, she'll clear it up.
LK: *runs in* Squee!! *tackles Dio and they both land on a bubble* (A/N: Think Mew from the first Pokemon movie.)
Dio: Lumi! *surprised*
YSYF: Speak of the devil...
LK: *giggles* Dio...! *latches onto his neck and nibbles*
Dio: LUMI!! *embarrassed and alarmed* Not here!
LK: *too high on sugar to respond* Mmm... *licks an earlobe*
Yoko: *walks in, slightly winded* LK, you need to go and take your meds. *tries to pull her off Dio*
LK: Nonononono! Icky pills! Stop happy fun time! Mean! *clings to Dio*
Dio: Help...!
LK: *looks at Dio* Dio-kun save me? *chibi eyes*
Dio: Uhh... o.o;
LK: *nuzzles his neck* Reward..?
Dio: *looks to Yoko for guidance*
Yoko: *shrugs* It's best to do as she asks. Besides... *leans in close and whispers in Dio's ear*
Dio: *goes beet red* I...urm! O.O
Yoko: *grins at his embarrassment* Probably should have told you this before you agreed to the whole bishie thing.
Dio: *glares* No, really? *gets distracted by LK's wandering hands, slaps them away and sighs in resignation* Alright. Let's go somewhere else, LK.
LK: Yay! *poofs them away to another part of the house*
Yoko: Thank goodness. *turns to Hikaze and Yoh* Sorry about that. She's a menace when sugar's involved.
Hikaze: I see. o.O;
Yoh: I feel sorry for the girl.
YSYF, Hikaze, and Yoko: *sweatdrop*
 
Life sucks right now. I'm currently in a rut right now, so don't be surprised if updates are slow in coming.
R&R!