Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ A Moment For Thought ❯ Simultaneous Reactions ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hey, small comment to you please read:
 
I have tried to add something different and original so I began to think, and then thought about what Ren and Horo would think…..there for a thought from Ren and Horo. BUT what do they think of when they are together; I wanted them to have one of those bonds where you can almost think everything the other thinks. I can't remember what it's called but now this story will express it! Read On!
 
KEY:
 
The italic writing is Rens thoughts!
 
The bold is Horos thoughts!
 
The underlined is Simultaneous thoughts (something they thought of that was exactly the same as what the other thought and at the same time.
 
Simultaneous Reactions
 
Setting the Scene: Both Horo and Ren were in a room together and both had an argument with each other over something stupid as always. Now they are staring each other down, so now we will see what they think of when together…..
 
Why do you annoy me so? Why do you always find little ways in which to bother me? Why do I love you for these things and why do I push you away?
 
How did I annoy you this time? What little thing did I do to you now? Why do I still love you when you drive me away?
 
What is it that makes me love you? Is it….
 
Your tiger like eyes that penetrate my eyes looking deep into me, showing me my weaknesses and my strengths
 
Your eyes that swirl around like bottomless pools of blue letting me into a warm light
 
Your tough and cocky personality, that bravery to say and do what you want
 
Your excitable and explosive personality that makes me feel strong, that backs me up whenever I need help
 
Maybe it's everything about you!
 
The way you smile at me ridiculously
 
The way you come up with those smart ass come backs
 
The way you're always there for me…
 
Whether I annoy you
 
Whether I hurt you
 
(They smile at each other not breaking this constant eye contact. Both lost in a world of their own)
 
Can it be the great Tao Ren smiling!
 
Just to see him makes it all worth while
 
He makes me feel warm, like nothing else matters
 
Maybe there could be more……
 
MAYBE!
 
 
 
Tell me if this is a good technique or not. It's a bit different and my new idea, what do you think? That's what I'm interested in because I already have my own criticism; it's not very clear on the others true feelings and I haven't caught the true characters in this disappointingly! (Sigh)