Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ A Moment For Thought ❯ A thought from Horo ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

A thought from Horo
 
Your face is that of perfection. The way you move, the way you talk, all of you I accept it all. I wouldn't change a thing but I wish you could like me, offer me a word of kindness. My loyalty will remain with you no matter what, whether you hate me, dislike me or love me. I wish you could love me but I would settle for a friend. Do I annoy you this much that you must abuse me, torture me, shove and hit me. I feel like a wife that's been beaten by their husband. And still my faith in you is unshaken.
 
The reason for my loyalty is simple. I love you Ren! Always have, always will. To speak those words to you would be either a dream come true or my worst nightmare come to life. When you insult me or hurt me ad least you have noticed I exist, ad least you can close enough to land a hit. If I told you and sickened you with my strange love, you may never look at me again, I may never see you again. I will remain near in silent devotion, my word is my bond and I give you my word that I will protect you just as you protected me from harm.
 
You saved my life, you gave yourself willingly. I would have died if you never made it. My soul would never have recovered that kind of damage; I could never survive without you. As long as I know you're safe that will be enough. All I need is you!
 
Horokeu Usui