Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Anything But Normal ❯ "It's a fallen angel!" ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Anything But Normal
WARNING: Spoilers for the anime ending.
Helena-Jeanne-Chibi
General/Romance
PG    ;                              
After the Shaman Fight, Hao was found unconscious by a normal human girl...or so it seemed...
This story follows after the anime, not the manga.
I do not own Shaman King. I repeat, I do not own Shaman King...oh well, que sera sera, as they always say.
But what does it mean?
I have no idea.
O.OU
What? I'm not French.
I only post stories on fanfiction.net, until I found mediaminer.org. But this is still my first story, I only changed the author's notes. So please bear with me if it's not all that good. Also, please send in suggestions or correct me if I'm wrong. Arigatou gozaimasu!

Italics for thoughts, or should I say thought
Bold for emphasis
                                                                                                   1: "It's a fallen angel!"
                                    was early August in Tokyo. Behind a tall, castle-like mansion, a slender girl with short, silvery blond hair and big silvery blue eyes was taking a walk with her cousin in a seriously oversized garden. They seemed to be discussing something.

"What should I do?" the silver-haired girl whined, "I know there're lots of boys who likes me at school, but none of them truly liked me for who I am." she made a face. "And I don't like any of them either."

"Well, you can't blame them." her cousin replied, amused, "You'll just have to pick one of your cousins to be your fiancé...I guess." she shrugged.

"Val!" the first girl cried, pouting, "Quit joking around, I'm serious."
was her fourteenth birthday today. After finally coming home from work, her parents told her that she has to choose a fiancé before her fifteenth birthday.
                                                                                                  
"I'm serious too you know." the girl known as Val frowned. "If you don't like the first choice, you can always go for arranged engagements."

"Some big help you are." her cousin mumbled. "What about you?" she asked, changing the topic.

"I don't know." Kaitou. The brown-haired girl blinked. A faint blush crossed her flawless features as she looked away, lost in her own thoughts.
pale-eyed girl merely nictated at her reaction, before looking up at the ever-so-blue sky. She kicked (or at least tried to) the grass. But instead, her foot connected with something solid.stumbled forward and fell flat on her face.

"Itai."
gasped as she turned her head. She hurried to the younger girl to help her up.                                               
"Daijobu desu ka?" she asked, wondering why the said short-haired girl hadn't started whimpering in pain yet. "I took my eyes off you one second, and I turn around to see you tripping yourself." she sighed.           
cousin, obviously, wasn't paying attention to her. Instead, she was looking past her at the 'thing' she had stumbled over, with a look of mixed shock and confusion plastered all over her face.
Val continued, "How clumsy are you anyways?" She started turning around to look at whatever her cousin was and still is staring at. "Didn't you know..." her voice trailed off when her eyes landed on the 'thing' her cousin stumbled over.
was not a branch, nor was it a tree root. It's...

"It's a fallen angel!" her naive cousin blurted out happily.
sweat dropped. For a while, they just stood there, staring at the long-haired figure lying on the grass. It was so quiet that one could hear the gentle wind drifting over the soft grass.

"Ne, why is he in our garden?" the silver-haired girl enquired, finally breaking the silence.

"Wakane." the long-haired girl answered, "But he seems injured, so we better bring him home to treat his wounds...but how?" she wondered.
"Oh I know!" her cousin said, excited, "I have this cool new gadget that dad invented. I were to contact the bodyguards with it in case of emergency." She took out a cell phone-like gadget and pressed the green button on it. "It's called the instant communicator."
father was an inventor, also known as the president of the most popular communication machinery company in Japan. And her mother was the vice president. Although they're very busy parents, they love their daughter and spent as much time as they could with her. But even so, the mansion can get quite lonely sometimes. So they invited her cousins Val and Kaitou, who are the same ages as her to stay with her in the mansion.
instant communicator lit up.             

"Hai?"

" Leo?" the silver-haired girl spoke back into the appliance, "Please come over with reinforcements to section 4F of the back garden immediately. There's a boy lying here unconscious and injured, who needs to be carried to the mansion and medicated as soon as possible. Over." she managed to say all in one breath.

"Wakata." Leo responded.
be continued...
gozaimasu - Thank you very muchdesu ka - Are you alright- Yes- Ouch- Hey- Everyone- I don't know- I understand
And that's that. Hate it? Love it? Please send in reviews to...well, review the chapter.
: I never knew this would take the whole chapter. I thought all this would fit into a paragraph for God's sake! So I decided to make it a single chapter. Chapter 2 will be longer I promise!
: Personally, I think the uploading methods of mediaminer.org are more enhanced than fanfiction.net (plus the addition of the forum, FanArt, and the contest to motivate)...that's why there are so many good writers here. And therefore competitive. Please review before I start feeling sorry for myself...