Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Dinner ❯ Dinner ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Shaman King >_> Or Hao… Or Yoh… Even though I RP as Yoh on myspace, I do not own him. *nods*
 
 
Characters: HaoxYoh
Genre: Yaoi
Reason: Boredom >_<
By: Yoh/Kio/Kohana
Title: ~Dinner~
 
Short brunette locks of hair swayed gently in the breeze as Yoh Asakura sat against the trunk of a tree. It had been three years since the shaman fight, and Anna had left him when he lost. Not that he really cared. He didn't love her. So it didn't really matter. No one else was around right now either. Manta was off visiting family, and Ryu had gone off to do some sort of training… like sitting under a waterfall naked. The thought made him snicker. And Hao was living with him.
 
“Outou!” the elder shaman called, glaring up into the tree. Yoh looked down at his brother and offered a smile “Yo~” he said, grinning at the expression on the others face. That just made him angrier. “You're supposed to be training! Get your ass down here!” was the annoyed response. Sighing, Yoh jumped down from the branch “But Hao… I already did what I had to do for today…” he complained, looking at the weights he had just gotten done lifting. This earned him an exasperated sigh from his brother. “Well if you have time to sit around and do nothing, then you have time to clean the halls” he retorted, turning his back and walking back into the house. Tears cascaded down the others cheeks as he followed him inside and got the wash rag.
 
Yoh never knew why Hao kept making him train. It was after the fight, and the two were on better terms now. Meaning; he could live without fear of getting eaten. “When that's done, cook dinner!” he heard from the other room. Although the fear of being eaten like a snack was now gone, the fear of death was ever present inside Yohs mind. He listened to his CD player while he cleaned the halls, knowing it would go faster if he did that, and headed over to the kitchen when he was done. Apparently it was going to be fried rice that night, seeing as all the materials were already laid out on the counter.
 
Getting the knife and cutting board, Yoh set to work on getting dinner ready. He hadn't improved at all over the three years of living there, and Hao had only started living with him a few months ago. So all the training and cleaning was like new to him since he had been able to avoid it for all that time. He hissed, the blade cutting into his skin for the umpteenth time. He always managed to hurt himself when cooking… He just hadn't done it so much when Hao was here since the elder normally prepared the meals. Running the wound under cool water for a few moments, he hunted around for a bandage, not finding one. Sighing, he looked off into the direction the bathroom was in… He didn't want to go all the way over there for a bandaid. As an answer to his thoughts, Hao came up behind him, letting his head rest on the others shoulder as his hand gently brought the damaged one up to study. The gesture had become normal to Yoh, as he found that Hao had grown fond of doing that. “Baka…” the elder murmured as he kissed the others finger before putting a bandage on it. “Be more careful… I'll finish dinner” he said quietly into the others shoulder, but didn't move from where he was. “Hao…?” Yoh questioned warily, turning slightly to look at his mirror image. Onyx eyes met onyx eyes, and after a brief amount of time, Hao released the younger and pulled back “What are you still standing there for? I said I would cook” he huffed, going over to the food to wash off the blood. Yoh sighed and wandered over to the couch to wait.
 
Looking at the bandage on his finger, Yoh sighed a little and leaned back. It didn't hurt anymore… and it was warm… He lay there for a few more moments before drifting off to sleep.
 
Hao finished making dinner, and knowing the younger was asleep, he wandered into the living room. He didn't wake him immediately. Instead, he sat on the other side of the couch, watching the other sleep. It was always peaceful watching his Outou… Crawling over, he lay his hand gently on the others cheek, his eyes softening slightly as he looked at him. Although they looked the same, Hao had always thought the other was beautiful. Unknown to Yoh, Hao had been watching his younger brother ever since his base had been destroyed. Sure, there was the hanagumi that he had to attend to, but that was only once every couple of months. But that was for another time. Yoh was waking up. Hao didn't bother moving, in fact, he moved closer to the other boy. “Dinner's ready” he said in a sing song voice as the other opened his eyes, causing him to start, flying over the arm of the couch and onto the floor.
 
Rubbing his head, Yoh looked up at his elder “Itai… You didn't have to go and scare me like that” he complained, glaring up as the elder just chuckled at him, resting his elbows on the same arm of the couch Yoh had just flipped over. “Aw, but it was so fun” he replied, getting up off the couch and going to sit beside his brother “Did my Outou get an owie?” he said, smiling coyly at him as he let his hand run through Yohs hair. It was soft, but not as good as his own. The thought made him grin. Yoh sighed, still rubbing his head “Yeah. My head hurts” he complained. The smile on Haos lips only widened at that. “Then Onii-chan will make it all better” he said, descending upon him, pressing his lips to the youngers gently, earning a surprised gasp from his prey.
 
Hao hadn't expected the other to pull away, but what he least expected was Yoh returning the kiss. He opened his eyes, looking at the other who had his own eyes closed. Pulling away, he grinned down at him “Feel better?” he asked, stroking the other boys hair softly. Yoh looked to the side “No…” he said, still feeling the throb where he hit his head. The grin on Haos face just got wider at that “Well then…” he started, but never finished as their lips met again, this time allowing it to deepen. Hao ran his tongue over Yohs bottom lip, causing the other to part them slightly. Using this as an invitation, the elder allowed his tongue to wander into the others mouth, exploring the dark crevices that was Yoh, and surprisingly, Yoh gave back.
 
After minutes of just kissing, the two parted, panting slightly. Yoh had no idea what was going on, and why he had just done that… But Hao did and he smirked down at him, kissing his cheek once before standing “Your dinner's cold, Outou” he said, walking away back toward the kitchen. Yoh blinked. He had just kissed his own brother… He turned, looking back at the other… and smiled. Oh well. It didn't really matter. His brother had kissed him too. Getting up, he went over to the table where the food was. They didn't talk for the entirety of dinner… but as soon as the dishes were done and Yoh was once again sitting on the couch, Hao found himself unable to resist the younger and pounced on him from behind the furniture “Aishiteru Outou” he said before pressing his lips to the others once more. “Aishiteru, Hao” Yoh thought as he opened his mouth once more for the other.
 
Now he knew why he felt better with Hao around. Now he knew why when Hao left, he didn't like it. And now Hao knew why he didn't leave. They slept on the couch that night. Two anorexic bodies squeezed into the small space on the furniture. That night was peaceful, and when Hao awoke the next morning he placed a chaste kiss to the others lips before getting up… only to sit on the younger who was still asleep “Outou! You overslept!” he said loudly, causing the other to wake up with a start and a groan as he was sat on. Hao grinned down at him “We are starting a new kind of training today… Something much more difficult then before...” he said, and Yoh started to cry. As if the training he was already doing wasn't enough “…Now go upstairs and put your yukata on. And don't make me wait” Hao said, trying to keep the evil smile on his lips as he removed himself from the other. Oh… Today was going to be an interesting, and amusing, day indeed…