Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Fantasies are not just fantasies ❯ star of the beginning ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fantasies are not just fantasies


A/N: sorry 4 the late update, I've got too many classes recently...cough Japanese cough...Maths cough...Home HW cough Tests cough...

Ok enough coughing 4 today... Pplz said I'm rushing a bit and I think so 2 sweat drop I was just scared this fic's gonna take 4ever to write... guess it wouldn't =) Oh Yea, I've finally decided that this is gonna be a HaoxLily fic! Satisfied? But there isn't anything romance in this chappie sorry! Don't hit me! cries

ANYWAY ONTO THE STORY...

Disclaimer: me own nothing, me no sue sue! Me only own me OCs

"..." talk

'...' thoughts

CHAPTER THREE: Nante...Doushite Ojiisan?

With out even noticing she had cried herself to sleep on the bathroom floor (a/n: it's clean by the way)

DrEaMlAnD

SETTING: A PITCH DARK ROOM

Voices ringing in and out.

"How did this happen?" A bald man murmured.

"I-I don't kn-know..." a female voice stammered weakly under the bedcover.

"Kuso she's not suppose to reincarnate this early." Mikihisa cursed behind his mummified face.

"Reincarnate? Nani? Who's reincarnating? Hao? But why did they say she?" Lily questioned. But one seemed to hear her. "Hello?" she asked again.

'Is this some sort of flashback I read on FF.net or something?' she thought.

No one answered, their conversation continued.

"I can sense it, it's her!" one of the member shouted.

Other members agreed, "No mere child can have this kind of furyoku, not even an Asakura. It must be her!"

"Ahhhhh!" the female shrieked, "she's coming out! Hurry kill her before it's too late!"

Lily's eyes widened staring at the female figure, "What kind of mother would want to kill their own child?"

Darkness surrounding the scene started to fade away. Everyone's faces were crystal clear. The bald man was Yohmei, the female (AKA: the mother of the child) under the bed cover was a beautiful young lady no more then 18 with long chestnut hair and the other people Lily recognized as the Asakura family members.

"HAYAKU! She can't take it any more!" Kino commanded, "Kill the child!"

"Naze? Your son's badly injured by Asakura Hao's reincarnation and he's the strongest we've got!" A member replied.

"Quiet! We'll give her all we've got! We underestimated Hao last time but we won't do it again!"

"Hai! Yohmei-sama!" "We won't let Asakura Yuri escape!"

"Ahhh....Ahh...Ahh!"(Child crying)

"Attack together when I count to three!"

"ICHI!"

"NI!"

"SAN! FAIA(fire)!!"

BAM!! All members of the clan shot spirit beams at the 'innocent' child.

"Pathetic ningen..." Yuri muttered as a small version of spirit of water appeared beside her and reflected the beams.

Lily's stared at the infant in disbelieve...the infant was herself...Asakura Yuri was her original name, she changed it to Lily since no one can pronounce it correctly back at home (yuri means lily in Japanese if u don't know that already -)

"Yohmei sama she's too strong! Everybody's injured by the comeback!"

"We've still got one last chance!"

Kino hurriedly chanted something as 1001 beads appeared behind her and trapped Yuri.

"We can't keep her in for long."

"What should we do?" Mikihisa asked.

"Another dimension!" Yohmei shouted.

"Nani?"

"Send her to another dimension, that even she wouldn't be able to come back. If she's not in this world mean she wouldn't reincarnate no more."

"But Otou-san it would take lots of furyoku to open the Gate of Babylon, everybody's exhausted. If you do it now your life might be in danger!"

"I'll do anything to save the world from destruction!"

Lily stared at Yohmei and questioned even though no one could hear her "Destruction? Ojii-sama why would I want to destroy the world?!?"

"The 1001 beads will erase her memory but it'll only be temporary... even though... she would be in another dimension when her memory comes back."

"ARISE! GATE OF BABYLON!"

Suddenly a door appeared on top of chibi Yuri and began to suck her in.

"Otousan daijobu?" Mikihisa asked with concern.

"Hai... just a little more."

Chibi Yuri was sucked in completely but not before letting out a whisper and a string of tears, which made everyone shudder.

"Gomen nasai Hao-kun... guess I just can't keep my promise anymore... "

Everything turned Quiet...the room was surrounded by darkness once more...

EnD DrEaMlAnD

Her eyes snapped open and tried to scream but nothing came out. She slowly found her voice "What the hell was that?"

"What the hell was what?" asked someone at the door.

"Huh?" Lily looked up and saw him at the door. "What are you doing here?"

"I saw you lying on the floor so I came and check if you were all right." Replied the blue hair shaman. (a/n:who did you think it was? Hao? =P)

"Oh..."

"I was just...well errr... sleeping..." she replied lamely.

"Right..."

"Is everyone up?" Lily asked.

"Yea I guess."

"Gomen..." Lily apologized.

Horohoro blinked and replied "For what?"

She blushed "For...about yesterday...I was kinda on high..."

He shrugged "Oh that...it doesn't matter, I forgot already."

Lily blushed again from the embarrassment "okay..."

He stayed quiet for a moment, "Hungry?"

"Yea a little."

"Let's go eat I'm starving." Horohoro said throwing his hand up in the air.

AFTER BREAKFAST (I no I'm rushing again but there's nothing special about eating breakfast.)

"So Lily you're gonna come to school with us huh?" Yoh asked.

"Hai."

"Got your bag and stuff?"

"Yep."

"Ok then let's go."

Lily sweat drop, "You do realize that we're only going to school right?"

Yoh paused then nodded, "Hai."

Anna bugged in "So why are you so happy today? I mean like abnormally happy."

Yoh was gonna say something like 'cause Lily's coming to school with us' but seeing Anna's killer face, having 13 years of experience he changed his mind, "Oh I just feel happy."

Anna being teachers' favorite student, she shrugged and walked off to school quickly.

SCHOOL

"Minna-san ohayo gozaimasu, we've got a new student today, come in!" The teacher shouted at the door.

Lily walked in nervously "Ohayo...Watashi wa Asakura Yuri, yoroshiku!" (I'm just gonna call her Lily when I write it for now)

"Yoroshiku!" every boy in the class shouted but girls just glared.

"Sou, Yuri-san sit where ever you wish." Sensei said smiling cheekily.

Lily walked slowly seeing every guy looking at her hopefully patting the spot next to them. She rolled her eyes and kept on walking, stopped and sat down in the back of the room right behind Yoh.

"I didn't think you were the slacking type." Yoh said truthfully.

"Yoh-kun, one tip. Don't judge a book by its cover."

He grinned, "Soudesuka."

Sensei walked up to Lily interrupting their conversation, "Here's a exam just to see what grade you're right now."

Lily looked at the exam sheet dully and 'Hn'-ed, "Don't tell me this is the best you've got."

"Pardon?" Sensei asked.

"Nevermind." Lily replied and started the boring test.

Sensei trailed off, "I promise it'll be a challenge for you..."

"Finished." Lily mumbled.

"Nani? That's impossible! Let me see your exam!"

She snatched the test off her "Unbelievable you've got 100% it's only been a minute!"

"Genius!" she added, "You don't need to go to school at all. Your knowledge's beyond a college student!"

Lily tried really hard not to laugh at the teacher's expression, she shrugged and smirked "Smarter than you huh?"

Teacher glared and turned to the class "Okay class let's continue our lesson." She walked back to her chair, "Where were we up to?"

People raise their hands and bla bla bla the lesson goes on.

AFTER CLASS

"You did a really good on the test and oh yeah you got that wannabe sensei good!" A random person from Lily's class stated. "Thanks." Lily replied uncomfortably.

"Hey, good looking." Said a voice behind her as she turned around. It was a guy a pretty good looking one too, "Hi? Do I know you?"

He's brow twitched and apologized, "Gomen my name's Daisuke, I was wondering if you wanna go out with me."

"Riiiight...what made you think I would yes?"

"Yeah! What made you think she would say yes?" a stern voice defended quickly.

Lily turned her head to see how it was "Hey Yoh!"

"Hey!"

"Ahem! As I was saying..." Daisuke said feeling left out.

"Yes?" Lily asked.

"You will say yes because I'm the hottest guy in this school and you're the fairest. We are made for each other."

Lily smirked, "I'm sorry to disappoint you but that answer was not up to standard." 'And Hao's way hotter than you are' she thought.

"No one says no to me!"

"Then I'll be the first."

"Fine be that way." Daisuke shouted as he stormed off.

Lily sighed, her arrogant tomboy nature just took over again. She shook her head in defeat and looked up at Yoh's direction, "Thanks for defending me."

Yoh grinned scratching the back of his head. "You're welcome, look's like you didn't need it at all."

"Wanna walk home together?' Yoh offered.

"Sure why not." She replied walking out of the school with Yoh by her side. They walked past the bridge and stopped to watch the sun set.

"It sure is beautiful ne?" Lily asked still looking at the sun.

"Yeah."

"So what's with the name Yuri?" Yoh asked out of blue.

"Yuri? That's my name."

"But I thought your name was Lily."

"It is." Lily replied telling Yoh why she changed her name.

Suddenly Silva (sp?) popped out of no where, "Asakura Yoh, Asakura Lily I'm here to give you two the qualification test."

"Silva!" Lily shouted without thinking. 'Oops.' She thought.

Silva stared at Lily in disbelieve, but recovered quickly, "How did you know my name?"

"Just a lucky guess." She lied.

Silva doesn't look convinced but didn't ask more about it. Yoh gazed at both of then confusedly "What qualification test?"

"Qualification test of shaman fight." Silva replied as he disappeared into thin air.

The rest of the day past unexpectedly fast, nothing eventful happened.

Anna went home earlier saying something about her a TV show. Yoh and Lily were just walking around and some how ended up at the cemetery where Yoh first met Amidamaru.

Yoh grinned lazily, "Guess we took the wrong turn."

"Oh well, the view doesn't look so bad." Lily replied staring at the sky.

"Let's sit over there by that tree." She suggested.

"You like star gazing too?" Yoh asked sat down under the tree.

"Yeah, aren't hoshi beautiful?"

Yoh chuckled, "They sure are."

Something Yoh said stroke her hard, it was something deep buried in side her memory...

FLASH BACK

"Aren't they beautiful Hoshi?" an older version of herself around 18 questioned childishly.

"They sure are Yuri ...just like you." A Young man also around 18 looking like Silva but with brown hair and star earrings replied.

END FLASH BACK

"What the?" She questioned.

Yoh looked at her weirdly, "huh?"

She didn't seem to hear him still lost in her thoughts, 'Those eyes they look so...familiar, the way he looked at me, there was something in his eyes...it was some kind of emotion...something like love? And I have a feeling I loved that person just as much as he loved me.'

The guy's trademark gave everything away, those unique star earrings. She knew who it was, the one and only 'Asakura Hao'.

"Hello? Earth to Lily?"

Got snapped of her thoughts, "Oh. Huh?"

"Never mind."

"K."

"Star of the beginning." Lily suddenly burst out as a huge red asteroid slide across the sky.

"A patch legend at the beginning reads: 'When the two stars come, our king will come to guide us rightly and avoid calamity.'" It was barely a whispered but just loud enough to hear.

"What does that mean?" Yoh asked.

"Meaning when star of the beginning falls is when Shaman fight officially starts." She replied full of wisdom.

"It's time, let's go!" Yoh shouted.

"You ready?" Lily asked concernedly.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

"Good luck cause you're gonna need it." She whispered quietly so soft that no one heard.

SETTING CHANGE: Grass field

"Asakura Yoh we meet again." Silva greeted.

"Aa." Yoh replied.

"What do I have to do to qualify in Shaman fight?" he asked.

"To hit me with in 10 minutes, if you can't then you don't have the right to compete the Shaman fight."

"I'll show you if we're good enough! AMIDAMARU!" Yoh shouted.

The qualification test went eventfully just like the Anime had shown, Yoh cut Silva's headband in half in the last minute and got his Oracle bell.

"It's your turn now Asakura Lily." Silva said challengingly.

"Are you sure you're up to this, you look a bit worn out from the furyoku lost." Lily mocked in her tomboy mood.

"Don't worry about me. I'm a member of the Priests of Patch village, the Great Spirit recovers our furyoku for testing each shaman."

'Well that's new.' Lily thought.

"Ready?" Silva asked confidently.

"If you are."

"Okay then Let's start."

"Count down 10 minutes start!" Silva shouted.

"You can just give me my Oracle bell right now if you don't want to get hurt." Lily offered.

"You can only get it when you hit me that's the rule. And don't think I'll g easy on you just because you're a girl."

Lily shook her head in pity and was gonna whispered 'Spirit of water.' But decided to call it off again.

"Why aren't you using your spirit?"

"Like I said I don't want to hurt you, my furyoku's more than enough to take you down."

"How arrogant..." Silva muttered.

"Just watch." Lily said as water spears appeared in front of her facing Silva with their pointy ends. She clicked her fingers, They dashed towards Silva with out warning. He had no time to dodge them, closed his eyes readied for the piercing pain, but nothing came. They stop an inch in front of him.

Lily eyed Silva's cloak, one of the spears suddenly turned and went right through it.

She stared at his tensed face and burst out laughing, "Did laugh you laugh really laugh think laugh Ilaugh was laugh gonna laugh kill laugh you laugh or laugh something?"

Yoh on the side line was shocked by what a far distance his furyoku is from Lily's but recovered, "You laugh got laugh him laugh good."

Silva blushed madly as laughter filled the quiet starry night.

A/N: this chapter didn't turn out the way I wanted it to but oh well. If you want more...REVIEW!!!!!

REVIEW (press the little blue button below

/

/