Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Going on Vacation ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Going On Vacation

Summary: The Characters from Shaman King were going on a trip but the car breaks down… Now they have to camp out in the wild until someone finds them. Will someone fix their car, will they ever get out of the woods, and why is HoroHoro wearing a pot on his head? Find out!

Disclaimer: I don’t own any thing in this story but the plot. And plz no flames!!!

Anna: “I’m tired! Make this piece of junk move faster Yoh.”
Yoh: “Sorry Anna but we have to follow the speed limit.”
Anna: “Fine… but why did you bring your stupid friends?”
1In the car are HoroHoro, Anna, Hao, Ren, Pilika, Tamao, and Manta.-
Hao: -holds Annas’ hand- “It’s okay Anna, I will make sure that they don’t bother you on this trip.”
Anna:-Sees him holding her hand and immediately slaps his face with the other hand.” That’s great Hao, but you will also leave me alone on this trip.”
Hao:-crying waterfalls- “Yes Anna.”
Ren: “Heh, this was so far a great trip but-points to Horo- I have to seat next to BoroBoro.”
Boro, I mean Horo: -wearing a pot on his head for some strange reason- “Hey!!! Don’t call me BoroBoro!!! And my trip isn’t the best either because I have to sit next to a guy who got his hair licked by a cow!”
Ren: -gets out his Kwan Dao- “What did you call me, Bastard!?!”
-Horo and Ren start to fight in the back of the car-
Pilika: “Brother, please stop!”
Tamao: “Yes, please stop before Anna gets mad.”
Hao: “This is just pathetic.”
Horo and Ren: “You stay out of this!!!”-They still continue to fight-
Yoh: - While trying to calm the fighting duo in the back, he wasn’t paying attention to the road and didn’t notice they were about to drive into a lake in a forest that they entered.-
Yoh: -turns around and screams- “look out!!!!!!!!!!”


Cliffhanger! I know, you guys really want to find out what happens to them. But I’m not gonna tell you. Not till the next chapter. Please review or I will punch each character in the face in this story (maybe not Anna). Save their faces, review! Until next time!