Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Going on Vacation ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own anything in this story but the plot.

Where we left off, Ren and Horo were having a fight and Yoh was trying to stop them but didn’t notice that he was about to drive into a lake. Let’s find out what happened.

Yoh: “
Watch out!”
Everyone: -They saw the lake and most of them got out of the car but poor Ren and Horo, still fighting were left in the car.-
-5 Min. later-
Ren and Horo: -both of their heads pop out of the water and they are soaking wet (Rens hair was still standing, amazing isn’t it?)
Horo: “Stupid bastard!!”–Looks at Rens hair that is still standing up- “What the!?! You hair is still standing!? That cow must have loved your hair Ren, heheh…. Wait a minute… WHERES MY POT!!!!!”-Sees pot in water- “My sweet love! I’ll never let you go!”
Ren: “Baka.”
Ren and Horo: - swim out of the lake-
Yoh: “Well, it looks like we are stuck here.”
Anna: “… What!?! But I was supposed to go to the beach like you promised!!”
Pilika and Tamao: “Yeah!”
Anna: “That’s it! Since we are going to have to live here, you guys are going to get the supplies you got that!!!”
Manta: “What!?! That’s not fair!!!! You guys have to do something!!!!”
Yoh: “Manta, I would suggest that you not make Anna any madder than she already is.”
Ren: “So, oh great Anna, -sarcasm- What do you want each of us to do?”
Anna: -gives death glare to Ren- "I’m glad you asked. You and BoroBoro will get the wood to make a shelter and a fire. Yoh will find food with…” ‘Thinking maybe I should send someone with him for all we know, he might bring us poisonous berries and kill us all’ “With Pilika, and Manta and Hao will try and find out in Mantas giant stupid dictionary where I told him to put a map. Is that understood?”
All: “Yes!" –Each one went to do their job, while Tamao stood there, she had not be assigned a job-
Tamao: “Ummm, Anna, what do I do?”
Anna: “ I want you to go find Horo and take that stupid bucket off of his head and come back and get some water from the lake, okay?”
Tamao: “Yes Anna-san.” – Goes after Horo and Ren.-
Anna: “I guess this will be their training while we are here.”
-With Ren, Horo, and Tamao (she caught up)-
Tamao: “Ummm, HoroHoro?
Horo: “Hmmm what’s up?”
Tamao: “Anna-san wanted me to have that pot on your head.”
Horo: -Takes pot off his head- “You mean this pot? Hmmm, sure I guess here you go.” –Hands her the pot-
Tamao: “Thank you HoroHoro.”-Runs off back toward Anna-
Ren: “You let your true love go away?”
Horo: -blushes- “Tamao is not my true love!!!!”
Ren: “Not Tamao, you baka. Your pot, I thought you loved it?”
Horo: “Shut it, Shark Hair!!!”
Ren: “What was that, Aniu Baka!?!”
Horo: “Stupid idiot! I’m going to go this way to find wood!”-Walks in one direction-
Ren: “Fine, then I’m going this way.”-Walks in different direction-
-With Yoh and Pilika-

Yoh: “Are these poisonous?” –Looks at berries-
Pilika: “I don’t know Yoh, why don’t we find some animals to eat?”
Yoh: “Okay.” –Sees a deer- “Shhh, stay right here I’m going to get that deer.” –Yoh sneaks up behind the deer and…-

-With Hao and Manta who are at the base looking to try and find the map-

Hao: “Well, what can I say shorty? I don’t see a map or anything in this thing.”
Manta: “Don’t call me short!!! And I think you’re right I don’t see it.”
Anna: “Don’t see what?! –Standing behind Hao and Manta-
Hao: “Oh, Manta can’t find the map.”
Manta: “Don’t tell her that!!! I’m sorry Anna.”
Anna: “Grrrrrrrrrr…. –About to grab Manta and throw him in the lake, when Tamao came-
Tamao: “I got the pot…. Is something wrong?”
Anna: “No everything is fine –whispers to Manta- this isn’t over, you got that?!
Manta: -Nods head in fear-
Tamao: “Did I miss something?”
Anna: “No, but we are missing something.”
Tamao: “What is it?”
Anna: “Shorty lost the map.”


And so ends another chapter of Going on Vacation. What will happen to our group? Until next time!