Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Going on Vacation ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Where we left off Manta and Hao couldn't find the map, Yoh was about to kill a deer, Horo and Ren had a fight and went different ways to find wood, and Tamao got the bucket from Horo. What will happen next? Let's find out.

-With Ren-
Ren: "Stupid Horo, he doesn't know anything!!!" -Suddenly a rabbit came out of a bush-
"What the?!"
Rabbit: "We've found him, everyone swarm,swarm!!"
-suddenly millions upon millions of rabbits came out and tied Ren up-
Rabbit: "You're coming with us."-They drag Ren away-
Ren: "Stupid rabbits, let me goooooooo!!!!!!!!!"



-With Horo-
Horo: "stupid Ren."-Picks up a stick- "Well, at least my Tamao and my bucket are togther."-sighs- I love both of them so much."
Hao: "Then go tell her,Aniu."-standing in a tree, then jumps down-
Horo: "Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Huh? Oh, it's only Hao. Why are you here, arent you supossed to be helping Manta find the map?"
Hao: "It was getting pretty ugly, so I left. Anna was mad that we couldn't find it."
Horo: "Oh, but can you help me then? I really want to tell her that I love her."
Hao: "Trust me, when it comes to women, I know everything."
Horo: "Women? I was talking about the pot."
Hao: "Idiot! You can't love a pot!!! I'm gonna tell you how to tell the pink-haired girl you love her."
Horo: "Okay, please tell me, I don't know what to say."
Hao: "That's why I'm here."-starts whispering things into Horos ear-


-With Yoh and Pilika-
-Yoh is carrying the dead deer on his back-
Yoh: "Well, we got some food, let's head back."
Pilika: "Okay."-Both start walking back-
Yoh: " Is something wrong Pilika?"-Looks at her with a worried face-
Pilika: "Yoh, what I'm about to tell you, you can't tell anyone. Not Manta, not Ren,not even Anna."
Yoh: "Okay, what is it? It must be importent if i can't even tell my Fiance."
Pilika: "Well, you see, I love Tao Ren."
Yoh: "WHAT!?!?!"

-Back at Camp- (Anna,Tamao,and Manta)
-Anna has thrown Manta in the lake because he lost the map-
Manta: "Help me, Help me please,Tamao!!!"
Tamao: "Should I help him?"
Anna: "No, since he lost the map, he has to swim in the lake, plain and simple.
-in the distance Anna, Tamao, and Manta hear'WHAT!?!?!-
Tamao: "What was that?"
Anna: "Don't worry about it. It's probably just the wind."
Tamao: -still concerned about who screamed-
Manta: -finally gets out of the lake soaking wet and is panting- "It kinda sounded like Yoh."
Anna: " My Yoh never screams, ever and if he's in trouble then he can deal with it, he's a big boy, I guess."
Tamao: "Ummmm, don't be mad Anna, but aren't you worried about Yoh."
Anna: "...."
Manta: " Oh, I see hehe Anna-san is in love with Yoh it all makes sense now."
Anna: -grabs Manta by the head and chucks him back into the lake- "stupid shorty talking about love."
Tamao: "Correct me if I'm wrong,but don't you love Yoh?"
Anna: "Yes, I do love him."
Tamao: "Oh."
Anna: " It shouldn't matter to you, your in love with HoroHoro."
-Tamao stands up quickly and trips over the pot-
Tamao: "H-h-how did you know???"
Anna: "How would I not know. I see you watching him when he is training and he takes his shirt off and blush like there is no tomorrow. Am I not right?"
Tamao: -fills the pot back up with water and sets it down and she sits down- "Is it really that obvious?"
Anna: "Probably not,because since you sit next to me, making sure that they train, that I am also watching you."
Tamao: "Well, it doesn't matter, he wouldn't love me."
Anna: -slaps Tamao- So you're just going to give up, just like that!?!?"
Tamao: "There's nothing else I can do, he doesn't love me!"
Anna: "You'll never get him with that attitude, now shut up and listen to me!!! HE LOVES YOU and no one else!!!!!!!!!"
Tamao: "How do you know for sure?"
Anna: "Because he came up to me and told me that he loved you but didn't know how to tell you."
Tamao: "I'm sorry Anna-san , I didn't mean to yell at you."
Anna: "Don't worry about it, now we need to get you ready."
Tamao: "For what?"
Anna: " You're going to tell him you love him."
Tamao: "What!?!?! But Anna-san!!"
Anna: "Don't 'but Anna-san' me, listen to me -whispers into Tamaos' ear-
Tamao: -blushes- "But Anna-san!! I can't do THAT!!!"
Anna: "You can and you will."
-Manta is still in the lake drowning-
Manta: " Help me someone!!!!!! -Anna and Tamao walk away- NOOOOOOO DON'T LEAVE ME HERE BY MYSELF!!!!!!!!"

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!! HAHA, I guess you guys are starting to hate me now with all of these cliffhangers, but it's fun. I will write more but probably around Thursday. I have a lot of projects at school which sucks. See you guys later!!!!