Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Going on Vacation ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Where we left off, everyone was talking about liking someone. Each person has a different plan on making their true love know that they love them, (except for Ren because he was taken by evil bunnies hehe I'm sorry). Will their plans work out or will they end up all washed up? Let's go into the woods to find out.

disclaimer: I don't own anything.

-With Ren in the bunnies' lair-
Ren: "Let me go you damn stupid bunnies!!!!!!"
Bunnies: " You know what's funny? When someone says that we all know that it's not going to happen."
Ren: " I don't care! I'll get loose of all you monsterous bunnies and be freeeeeee!!!!!!!!-insert manical laugh here-
Bunnies: " Hey, he stole our laugh."-points a knife at Ren- "You cannot steal our laugh pathetic human."
Ren: "Oh yeah?"-cuts loose of ropes and points kwan dao at the bunnies- " I think I just did."
Bunnies: "It doesn't matter! We are undefeatable!!!!
-All of a sudden, out of nowhere, the "Waka Laka" song comes on-
Bunnies: "Oh, noooooooo!!!!!! Our one weakness!!!!!!!!!!!!" -All start singing Waka Laka-
Ren: "Nooooooo!!!!!! Singing bunnies! Must...Get....Away....From....Here!!!!!! -Runs out the enterance screaming-
Ren: " I'm freeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" -Runs all the way back to the base screaming 'I'm FREEE!!!!'-

-With Hao and Horo-
Horo: "Are you sure this will work?"
Hao: "Of course, it's not much but girls fall for it all the time."
Horo: "Wouldn't it be easier if I just said 'I love you?' "
Hao: -Laughs- "Boy, are you stupid. Girls like all this mushy-gushy love stuff."
Horo: "I don't know. What if I screw it up?"
Hao: "Trust me. This plan is fool-proof."
Horo: "Well, okay, I'll try it."
Hao: "Good, now let's head back, I wanna find out what happened to shorty."
Horo: "You shouldn't have abandoned him. He's probably in that lake drowning."
Hao: -laughs manically- "Ah, I don't think Anna would be that harsh."
Horo: " You can never tell with that one."
Hao: "Yep. Good luck,Yoh."
Horo: "Don't I know it." -Both start walking toward the camp site-

-With Yoh and Pilika-
Yoh: -dropped the dead deer and is in shock- "H-h-h-how long have you loved him?"
Pilika: "Let's see, today is Wednesday, so, forever."
Yoh: "Wow, this is huge, so have you guys told each other how you feel?"
Pilika: "No."
Yoh: "Huh? Why not? Are you afraid to tell him?"
Pilika: "No. I'm afraid to tell Horo. I don't know how he'll react."
Yoh: -smiles- "If he loves you like a sister, then he should respect your decision."
Pilika: "You're right Yoh. I should tell Horo how I feel about Ren."
Yoh: " And if he gets mad, it's okay. He's just protective of you."
Pilika: " I know that, but, -starts crying- I don't want to lose him as a brother."
Yoh: -hugs her- "Everything is going to be alright."
Pilika: -stops crying- -sniff- "Thanks Yoh."
Yoh: "No problem. Now, we need to get back, everyone is probably wondering where we are." -picks up the deer and starts walking back-
Pilika: "Right." -runs and catches up to him-

-At camp-
Anna: "Now do you remember what I told you?"
Tamao: "Yes, Anna-san."
Anna: "Good.Now, where is everyone? They should be back by now."
Manta: -walks up behind them soaking wet because he just got out of the lake- "You can't expect everyone to be fast Anna. They need to find the supplies and then find their way back here. That would be hard for anyone."
Anna: "Manta, you're doing a lot of talking for just getting out of the lake. It would be a shame at your funeral that they would say that you died because you wanted to swim in a cold lake."
Manta: "I don't want to go back into that lake and I will not die."
Anna: "You will die if you keep questioning my method."
Manta: -scared- "You're right Anna, I'm sorry."
Anna: "Good. And be sure to never, ever question me."
Tamao: -shaking in fear of Anna-
Anna: -notices her shaking- "What's wrong with you Tamao?"
Tamao: " I-i-it's nothing. Don't worry about it."
Anna: -getting suspicious- "Something's wrong."
Tamao: "No, really everything's fine. I'm just a little nervous about,well you know."
Anna: "Well, don't be."
Tamao: "Okay, that helps."(sarcasm)
Manta: "What did I miss? What does she mean Anna?"
Anna: "Don't worry about it, it's none of your business anyway."
Manta: -blank stare- "Okay."
Tamao: -looking out in the distance and sees some moving figures and becomes nervous- "Anna-san there is something moving over there. It looks like some wild animals."
Anna: -Gets her beads ready- "They must be people, they have all have strong furyoku levels."
-Tamao and Manta cling to each other in fear-
Hao: -appears behind Manta and Tamao and makes a scary face then taps Tamao on the shoulder- "Booooooooo!!!!"
Tamao and Manta: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Anna: -turns around quickly to see Hao- "Oh, it's just you. Where did you disappear to?!?!?"
Hao: "It's okay, calm down, I was just..."
Anna: -hearing the words calm down made her angry and 'SLAP!!!!!!!', out goes Hao- "Stupid bastard, telling me to calm down. He should know better by now."
-Suddenly all the people who were the strangers, came up and spoke-
Yoh: -with the dead deer- "Hey Anna." -She turns around to see Yoh, Pilika, for some reason, a scratched up Ren, and Horo.-
All (except for Anna, Tamao, and Manta): "You don't know what we've been through!"


I felt like that would be a good place to end this chapter. I might write another chapter today, but I'm not sure yet. Plz review. I hate having to punch each of these characters (except for Anna) because you guys don't review. Save a face, review. See Ya!!!!!!!