Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Happpy Birthday Ren! ❯ Happy Birthday Horo! ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Happy Birthday Horo!
 
It was a few days before Horos birthday and Ren had thought for a while what he could get his Horo but nothing had come to him until yesterday.
 
-Flashback-
 
Horo: Ren!
 
Ren: What is it Horo, if you even say it's because you want me I'll stab you. Got it!
 
Horo: No I was just trying to find out what I was getting for my birthday.
 
Ren: That's funny I was thinking of what you would like.
 
Horo: You know what I want (Kinky smile with a rise of his eye brows)
 
Ren: Except that (Ren glared at Horo as if he was on the verge of loosing something close to him, the very things he wanted to knee sometimes)
 
Horo: Oh! Party pooper.
 
Ren: Be honest what do you want for your birthday?
 
Horo: I would settle just for being alone with you. My Ren-koi, (Hope I put that right) not that with Anna and the others we get much of that. Anna and her stupid rules. She's only jealous because her and Yoh aren't this close.
 
Ren: That gives me an idea actually. I have to go
 
Ren leaned into Horo and kissed him for a moment before he had to brake away to hit Horo for trying to unzip his trousers, again! He was getting too handy at that. Ren of course knew Horo would never really rush him, he guessed that Horo was just trying to get him in the mood. He failed of course. Ren left leaving Horo with a tiny smirk and a bump on his head. He had figured out what he could do for Horo so he had something arranged but he had to get Horo out the house for a few days to do it. Ren made all the preparations and had Yoh and the others help. When he went to bed that night and Horo had fallen asleep already. Ren packed Horos suitcase and hid it in the cupboard and in the middle of packing his own suitcase Horo woke up.
 
Re didn't notice Horo was starring at him pack; Horo now awake and quite aware got the impression Ren was leaving and jumped up from bed….
 
Horo: Ren! (Wrapped his arms tightly around Ren and shakily started to question him) Why are you packing? Were you going to leave? What's wrong Ren? Are you leaving me?
 
Ren: Baka, I'm not leaving you! We are leaving here, on a trip tomorrow. It was going to be a surprise, for your birthday.
 
Horo: Phew, you scared me. (Horo loosened his grip on Ren but still stood holding Ren close to him, he was still shaken from thinking that Ren was going to go)
 
Ren: I'll be in bed in a minute I just need to pack your snowboard, and then we are ready to go in the morning. We both need some rest.
 
Horo: Sure thing, what you're doing is sweet. I kinda like this side of you.
 
Ren: Shut up Horo and go to bed.
 
Horo: What ever you say, good night.
 
He let go of Ren so he could pack the last of the clothes and of course the snowboard then got ready for bed. He laid next to Horo cuddling into the others chest and went to sleep.
 
-End of Flashback-
 
Now they were rushing around the air port trying to find the right plane. Horo didn't know where they were going Ren just said it was a surprise. They finally arrived at the gate and the usual crap happened. On the flight board it said `flight 109 has been delayed'. Ren went and sat in the waiting area and crossed his arms.
 
Horo: Why aren't we using one of your jets?
 
Ren: My jet is being repaired and it's too short notice to bring one of my father's planes over.
 
Horo: Ok but why did we have to come this early, no-one gets on a plane this time of day look the place is slow.
 
Ren: Just sit down and quit complaining. It shouldn't be long and if you're that tired you can sleep on the plane, it's a 6 hour flight.
 
Horo: Aw man! 6 hours stuck on a plane.
 
Speaker: Flight 109 now boarding, sorry for the short delay.
 
Ren: Finally, come on Horo
 
Horo: Ok
 
Ren: Horo!
 
Horo: What?
 
Ren: Don't forget your bag
 
Horo looked around to see his bag laid there on the floor and ran back to get it.
 
Horo: Oops!
 
Ren: Really Horo, you'd forget your head if it weren't attached
 
They boarded the plane and it lifted off……eventually! After about an hour Horo was fast asleep on Rens lap and Ren soon followed. He'd spent half the night arranging this but he had also arranged something else. This though will be revealed at a later time. The two had been asleep the whole time and now were being shaken awake by the flight attendant.
 
Flight attendant: Sir, Sir, the plane has landed.
 
Ren: (Opened his eyes slowly and assessed his surroundings) Thank you.
Horo: 5 more minutes
 
Ren: Horo time to get off we're there now
 
Horo: Really, where's that?
 
Ren: Alaska
 
Horo: Alaska!
 
Ren: Yeah, come on grab your bag we need to go to the hotel
 
They left the plane and went to collect their bags. They had to wait a while but they all came through ad least. Ren had trouble getting his kwan-doa back but after threatening to kill a few people he soon got it back (I don't think it's because they felt he wouldn't use it either). A small limo was waiting outside for them and they climbed in. The back was spacious and the windows all blacked out. The only way to contact the driver was through a phone. It was a going to be a long drive to the hotel. Horo cuddled up to Ren and starred into Rens eyes, he could tell that he was distracted by something but he was determined to get his attention.
 
Horo slowly started to lick Rens neck then kissed it gently; he pulled himself up and starred into Rens eyes that seemed to appreciate the distraction. Horo treasured every moment Ren was in his arms; he loved to work his hands through his hair and most of all he loved kissing him. Horo leaned in and pressed his lips to Rens slowly adding pressure between each of their mouths and then gaining entry to Rens mouth with his tongue. He started slowly massaging his tongue trying to relax and manipulate Ren. He slowly began to venture deeper increasing the intensity till Ren had to pull away for breathe Horo of course just pulled Ren into his chest and snuggled into the one he loved. No one could comprehend the deep and dense flood of emotion he feels when he's with Ren, the love and devotion he holds for him is immeasurable. Ren too had feelings without limits, the extent of his passions, he saw Horo as Kama (god of love and erotic desire) and he the mere worshiper. The whole ride to the hotel was long and tranquil.
 
They arrived at the hotel earlier than they had thought and Ren was looking forward to getting to the room and unpacking. The hotels foyer was large and extravagant. They walked up to the front desk and gave in their names.
 
Receptionist: Good day Sir how can I help you?
 
Ren: I'd like to get the keys for my room; it's under the names Tao Ren and Horokeu Usui.
 
Receptionist: Hmmm, yes here it is room 096, do you have any identification.
 
Ren: Yes (he handed a small card and what looked like a bank book) is this enough.
 
Receptionist: Yes of course. Here are your room cards, receipt and your passes to all hotel facilities. Thank you for your stay. (He put on a very cheesy smile that made the receptionist look like some sort of cretin)
 
Ren turned away and walked over to Horo who had helped the bag boy put the suitcases on the trolley, they then headed up to the room quietly. Once they arrived Ren tipped the bus boy and politely stated they could take the bags in. They walked into the room and it was huge. It was an elegant white room with pale blue patterns edging the entire room with a set of blue ruffled curtains swaying gently in the breeze that came through the large classy windows. There was a large refined sofa with plain cushions settled on each arm, it sat perfectly in the centre of the living room. The bedroom was across the other side of the room through a slender doorway with a do not disturb sign on it, Horo looked at it and thought that would be handy later.
 
Ren Went and placed all his bags in the bedroom and put all his clothes into a draw that cam out from under the king size bed. He looked at Horo expecting him to start to unpack but Horo was still taking in the scenery so Ren ended up putting his clothes away in the other draw on the other side of the bed. Horo sat on the bed and jumped up and down slightly to test how bouncy and soft the bed was. He settled and laid across the bed taking his shoes off first and leaving them beside the bed, he watched Ren finish unpacking and shut the draw. When Ren looked up he saw Horos head lean over to him from the bed and snatch a small kiss. He laid across the bed on his side and pulled up Ren to sit on the bed next to him.
 
Ren: I take it you like the room.
 
Horo: I especially like the bed. It's classy, like you.
 
Ren: Only the best!
 
Horo: You are the best, no matter where we are.
 
Ren: Sweet talk will get you everywhere.
 
Horo raised both eye brows and leaned up to Ren kissing him soft at first but then it broke out into a fiery tongue twister, it was like a forest fire that couldn't be contained. Unfortunately before they could take it any further the loud rumbles of Horos stomach soon stopped the romantic moment. Both parted and laughed slightly, Horo put one hand on hand on his stomach and rubbed it to try settle it.
 
Ren: I take it your hungry
 
Horo: Yeah, the food on the plane was lousy.
 
Ren: Baka! Well what do you want? I'll call room service.
 
Horo: Are you on the menu? (A very suggestive smile and a little eye brow movement followed)
 
Ren: No, be serious. What do you want to eat? (A look lacking in playfulness, unlike Horos)
 
Horo: Ok, but you owe me; I guess a couple of cheeseburgers wouldn't hurt. No wait double cheeseburgers!
 
Ren: We travel half way round the world just to eat the same slop you get back home.
 
Horo: With Anna there all we got half the time was rice. I like rice but I can only take so much. (He let out a tiny chuckle)
 
Ren: Double cheeseburgers it is…..