Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Happpy Birthday Ren! ❯ Suprise! Its your birthday! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3
 
They were too late to get the first bus but they just waited in the empty street for the next one. Once again it was a double-decker and they sat in the same place but this time they laid across each other with Ren in Horos arms as they slept, nothing in the world could compare to the intensity of their emotions and loyalty to each other. Home was a stop away and horo woke Ren softly. Ren seemed very tired and looked up wearily at Horo. Horo had dreamt of the day he could take such liberties with the Chinese shaman he had adored for so long but now it was true and he never wanted to let go of Ren. The Chinese boy fully awake now pushed himself up kissing Horos neck, then his adams apple going up slowly until reaching Horos wet lips. Rens teasing kisses and playful hands made Horo grow hot and slightly aroused. Ren too felt hot all over, his entire body was burning with the intimacy they shared.
 
Once the bus stopped they climbed off taking thumper the rabbit off with them. Horo suddenly remembered something and went pale. He froze dead in his tracks, Ren now looking quite baffled by his reaction.
 
“What's wrong Horo?”
 
“Promise you won't be mad, But…….” Horos sentence stopped dead.
 
“What Horo, What's going on? Ren now getting frustrated at horos sudden mood change.
 
“You'll see soon enough” Horo slid his hand through Rens arm leading him to Yoh's place; they turned the corner to see everyone there to greet them with a loud surprise. Ren sent back by this welcome now understood what Horo had meant. At first he wanted to kill him slowly and painfully but Yoh distracted him by starting off with the singing and lighting the candles. The party went on till late with everyone enjoying themselves including Ren. But of course there was the usual blithering idiocy of Ryu, Yoh and Horo asking around with not yet one answer to who was cutest out of the trio. After asking everyone else they decided to ask Ren instead.
 
Yoh: Oh Ren, we got a question for you”
 
Ren: I don't want to hear it, whatever it is!
 
Ryu: You don't know what it is yet
 
Ren: I don't care
 
Horo: Please, we really need your brilliant intellect to find this out
 
Ren: (pause and a stern look) Fine, what do you need me to answer
 
Yoh: OK, Who's cuter? Me obviously
 
Ryu: Or me, the coolest most handsome and of course cutest there is
 
Horo: Or me, the pro-skateboarder extraordinaire.
 
Rens eye twitched dangerously with both outrage and bafflement
 
Ren: (repeating the other words) who's cuter…….Are you all complete morons
 
Horo: Come on; just be honest who do you think is the cutest and then we won't bother you anymore
 
Ren: Promise?
 
In perfect unison the three shamans said “cross my heart”
 
Yoh: It must be me look at me I'm adorable
 
Ryu: Ah, but look at my perfectly quaffed hair and retro clothes, I must be the cutest
 
Ren sat there Quite puzzled and frustrated now waiting for Horos attempt to convince him of his cuteness. The ice shaman looked at ren with large puppy dog brown eyes but his smile suggestive making his glances very sexy to Ren.
 
Horo: Of course Ren will choose his snow bunny over you two clowns (smugly tilting his head towards Ren)
 
Ryu and Yoh looking at each other perplexed by Horos words said to each other “His Snow Bunny!” Ren on the other hand smirked, lifting one side of his mouth up slightly and closed his eyes before saying…
 
Ren: Sorry but thumper there is the cutest (Ren points at Horo)
 
Horo: HA, you heard him I'm the cutest
 
Yoh: Oh Man, what a rip
 
Ryu: you must be crazy if you think he's cuter than me, it's late, better get ready for bed
 
Everyone agreed and they headed down the hallway saying their goodnights. Ren got ready for bed and sat beneath his window for a moment smiling to himself, he had fun and he couldn't help but be happy. Suddenly he heard his door open, Horo came through it and locked it behind him.
 
“Ren……..do you mind if I stayed in here with you tonight” said softly hoping for a yes.
 
Ren replied in a care free tone as if he did not even care but he did, he wanted him to stay.
 
“Sure, Whatever!”
 
Horo sat down on the bed and Ren joined him, they entwined their fingers and leant into each other slowly just to feel each others touch made them quiver. Horo displayed his affections to Ren by cuddling and kissing Ren softly and Ren did not want to let go of Horo, he had never been so close to anyone, Ever! He felt as though he was drowning but he didn't care because the waters current wrapped around him soothingly caressing his entire body. Horos body was warm and Ren laid Horos back down on the bed and wrapped around him whispering into his ear
 
“I enjoyed today, I think we should go out more often”
 
“You mean like a date” Horo quickly stated
 
“It could be a date, whatever you want” Ren blissfully whispered again into Horos ear
 
The night was cold but they wrapped their arms around each other pressing their bodies close before falling asleep in each others embrace. This truly was a happy birthday for ren and a dream come true for young HoroHoro.
 
The End (until the sequel)