Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Happpy Birthday Ren! ❯ Top of the world ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Happy birthday Ren
 
Chapter 2
 
Horo too went to bed early, he had big plans for them tomorrow, he had never admitted to anyone but he had feelings beyond friendship for Ren. Her saw through Rens screams and annoyed expressions, he saw that it was the only way Ren could bring himself close to anyone. Horo wanted to embrace Ren and make him see caring for someone was not a bad thing.
 
The sun rose into the sky and a warm breeze made the day feel summery and calming. Ren woke early but laid in bed not wanting to be disturbed from the peace and tranquillity that surrounded him. Horo though didn't he got straight up and got ready for a day out. His cheeks grew hot day dreaming of going on a roller coaster and getting carnival cotton candy but most of all getting stuck on the top of the ferise wheel with Ren. Snapping back into reality Horo wiped the drool from his mouth.
 
“Ren….Ren…REN, wake up” Horo stormed into Rens room quite pissed at the fact that Ren had not got dressed yet.
/
“Come on the bus will be at the stop in 15 minutes and it's the last one going to the fair, so lets go” Horo said seeming very pleased with himself for getting Ren to go.
 
Ren slowly rose from bed throwing on a white shirt and a pair of baggy black trousers with gold lines lacing their way down the legs to his ankles.
 
“You ready then Ren, good lets go” Horo grabbed hold of Rens hand pulling him out the door quickly. This made ren blush brightly
 
“Hey there's the bus hurry” Horo quickened the pace and they just caught the bus, it was completely empty except for Horo, Ren and the driver. The bus was a double-decker and they both sat up top at the back.
 
Horo sat down right next to Ren, of course Ren evaded any conversation by looking out the window but unsuspectingly Horo rested his head on Rens shoulder falling asleep instantly. Ren would have been bothered but the blue haired boy looked so peaceful there and ren felt a great warmth and fondness towards horo so rested his head on top of the others falling asleep as well. Horo put his arm around Ren in response but did not wake. They stayed this way until they were nearly there and Horo woke up, he was too disorientated to be aware he was in an embrace with Ren until Ren stirred slightly putting his hand in horos lap accidentally making Horo glow with both embarrassment and passion.
 
The bus stopped and the driver shouted up to the two shaman “last stop everyone off” horo woke Ren gently and they both climbed off.
 
“This is going to be great” Horo shouted out in pure excitement as he found himself unable to contain his joy.
“Please contain yourself, were in public” Ren crossed his arms and looked to the ground disappointedly.
 
Horo starred at him with ardent eyes and smiled cheekily at him. “Were going to go on everything and eat all the different kinds of food” Horos eyes went soft yet attentive to every move Ren made.
 
“Horo, lets go in first before you get ahead of yourself” then rushed ahead leaving the blue haired shaman trailing behind
 
Sure enough Horos eyes did more than just tell you whatever was on his mind or what he was feeling but he could use them to get you to do almost anything. His cute deep puppy brown eyes always made Ren melt inside when Horo used them. Ren had his own means of persuasion but his laid in his wit, confusing Horo was easy and by confusing him he went silent pondering in what the other was talking about only to fail miserably.
 
Horo got them both hotdogs and cola and dragged Ren on ride after ride but Ren gave in and went along with it finding it to be quite amusing after all believe it or not. Although there was a little conflict on the bumper cars.
 
Ren found that when he overheard Horo being insulted he had to defend him, Horo and ren were in the queue for the bumper cars when two older boys came in trying to act macho.
 
“Move it pip-squeak, were cutting in ahead of you” the leader boy said to Horo. The boy was tall with baggy jeans that seemed to be falling down revealing red poker dot boxers that stood out in obvious contrast to his white hoodie with a mustard stain were obviously had dripped messily when eating.
“Yeah, before we teach you a lesson” The other boy threatened, he was shorter and was quite pathetic looking and weedy with his rib cage sticking through his skin as he exposed his chest. He had his t-shirt stuck out of the back pocket of his three quarter length denim shorts.
 
“Who do you think you're talking to” Ren snarled
 
“Don't make us bash you threw the wall on the bumper cars, that's even if you make it that far” the lead boy said sternly
 
“You guys wouldn't stand a chance” Ren answered in response
 
Horo equally annoyed at their arrogant behaviour stepped in to join the barrage of insults with Ren.
 
“You two couldn't screw in a light bulb never mind handle us, your threats are quite mediocre” Horo said smugly. Ren was actually impressed that Horo had even said the word mediocre but understood it as well but he soon remembered who'd said it when he added
 
“And you smell too” while sticking his tongue out.
 
The exchange of insults carried on until they climbed into the bumper cars, then it really got ugly. The boys bashed into the back of Ren the chased Horo around. Eventually the two shaman got tired of the two obnoxious boys and using team work cornered and bashed the boys so hard that they flew out of the cars hitting each other head first in the air (they both found it un-cool to fasten in properly, morons) Just then the buzzer went off to signal the end and for everyone to get out the cars to let someone else have a go. Ren and Horo ran over to each other and celebrated. Shockingly Ren cuddled Horo not intending to get that close but doing so. Horo sank into this little cuddle relaxing thoroughly until Ren realised what he had just done flinging himself back and blushing uncontrollably. Horos flattered face was now starring deep into Rens embarrassed eyes, wondering if he felt for him as much as he did for the other, that maybe he returned his devotion and feelings of attachment.
 
Horo grabbed hold of Rens hands leading him to the sideshows where there was a ball tossing game.
 
“3 balls for 1 token, 8 balls for 2 tokens, 12 balls for 3 tokens, step right up and win a prize” the big round man who ran the sideshow constantly bellowed out. “Knock all the cans down to win a prize” he continued as they approached handing over a token.
 
Ren watched horo attempt to win but Horo only knocked down three. Ren snickered at him and thought to himself how adorable it was to see him try so hard.
 
“I'd like to see you do better” Horo challenged Ren
 
“Is that a challenge snow bunny” Ren said accepting his challenge. Ren got them all down in one shot leaving Horo fixated in a surprised gaze.
 
“Ha, you just got lucky”
 
“Is that what you think” Ren threw another ball again knocking them all down in one swoop again.
 
“I believe its called talent and I have plenty”
 
Ren was handed a rather large stuffed bunny, a character from some cartoon.
 
“It's Thumper from Bambi” Horo pointed out
 
“Here snow bunny, you got some company” Ren handed the prize to Horo and smiled out the corner of his mouth.
 
“For me, really”
 
“Yes, what would I do with a stuffed rabbit? I already have you and one snow bunny is all I need” Rens smile deepened and looked very suggestive. Now Horo blushed at Ren, Ren now a little confused by Horos reaction. They pondered about what they should do now, after all it was now dark and the only lights were those that shone from the rides lighting the way. Before Ren could think any further Horo grabbed his hand again.
 
“Hurry, come with me” Horo now running with Ren following.
 
“Where are you taking me” Ren demanded to know
 
“You'll see”
 
They came to an abrupt stop under the grand ferise wheel. Horo quickly rushed Ren on. He sat the large bunny next to him and squeezed next to Ren, the wheel turned round, this ride was going to be the longest because it was the last. Rens eyes fixed their focus on Horos soft brown tired eyes. Ren forgetting himself completely smiled at Horo and Horo smiled back.
 
“This was fun, I'm glad I came with you” Ren whispered soothingly into Horos ear before leaning back slightly kissing the boys check softly and sweetly, taking a chance on his feelings.
 
“Ren……….I think I'm falling for you, I...I...I…I'm in love…..With You” Horos face went red as did Rens but the loving gaze never broke as the ride slowly came to a stop leaving them looking over the entire fair stuck right at the top.
 
Ren leaned in and Horo wrapped his arms around pulling him close. There mouths met and the soft, supple and caring feel of each others lips made them tingle all over. After a small breather from each others kiss they grew more passionate using their tongue to massage each others mouths as their hearts raced and their kisses got hotter and longer. They broke apart pulling each other close until their bodies pressed against each other. They starred up at the stars in awe just before the roar of the fireworks lit up the sky bringing the perfect ending to a perfect day.
 
(I had to bring horos fantasy to life it just weren't fair to not give him that was it, just wrong.)