Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Happpy Birthday Ren! ❯ Love You ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I am back with more and so we carry on, thank you all that reviewed and thanks for reading even though the summary was crap!
 
Happy Birthday Horo
 
-Morning-
 
The sun rose and Horo opened his eyes and saw Ren cuddled up to him quivering slightly, his body temperature was very warm but not nearly half as bad as when he was rushed into the hospital, it was so hard for Horo to see Ren in such agony, he recalled the violent shaking and the powerless glint in Rens eyes as he tried to concentrate on staying awake. As he continued to recollect all the previous days occurrences his heart ached as he tried hard not to think of how much he loved Ren and twice in one day Ren had scared him with first his refusal to admit he cared and then nearly leaving him alone in this world. Horo played with Rens hair but stopped when a painful expression came across Rens face and he opened his eyes slightly and winced as his eyes tried frantically to adjust to the light even though it was not that bright. Ren collected his thoughts then peeked through his hair at Horo worried expressions as he patiently awaited signs of Ren being fine. The proud shaman gave none even though he wanted to. He was feeling lousy and all he wanted was to lie beside Horo but felt an overwhelming guilt in doing so. He couldn't expect Horo to care or want to be there with him after all he had not even allowed a simple word fall from his lips to offer any sign of affection when Horo began to doubt Rens love for him.
 
Horo sat up and let Ren lay there in the bed where his body had been; Ren just watched him walk through the door into the living room and open the mini fridge. He removed a carton of milk and a few tablets out of a packet labelled `Tao, Ren'. Ren turned his focus away from the door as Horo walked back in and placed what he had retrieved from the Mini Fridge onto the bedside table. Ren turned and looked at the objects and then closed his eyes not even attempting to take the pills he knew were for him. He didn't move or open his heavy eyes until he felt the bed dip under the weight of his companion. He averted his gaze to where Horo was sitting slumped over with his elbows on his knees and facing the ground in deep thought. His fingers restlessly twiddled and in twinned as Horos face sank deeper into a pensive facial expression. Ren showed a morbid lack of interest in his medication and focused all his attentions on trying to think of a way he could make Horo smile or even to stop this conflict in Horos heart, such anguish couldn't be good for him. Ren rose up into a sitting position and lapsed forward feeling light headed at the movements. Horos body came forward catching Rens torso and putting it against his pretending he was just hugging Ren and not holding him up. Ren of course didn't fall for this and pushed himself out of his arms and sat up in his own in a drunken manner. He felt like he had been drinking and was having the worst hang over of his life. Horo starred at his love not wanting to ask Ren anything afraid that he wouldn't like the answer so just made faint gestures with his eyes to the milk and medication, trying to pull off puppy eyes that really did look pathetic and sloppy. Ren looked into his eyes and saw that by taking the milk and medication he would settle Horos anxiety. He picked them up and quickly jammed the pills down his neck washing them down with the milk. It tasted funny and felt weird going down his throat. The cold seemed to prickle his throat making him cough slightly.
 
Now that he had taken the antibiotics Horo face lightened but still worry and misery plastered itself across his face. Ren gave up and finally broke the ice with a simple statement
 
Ren: (Sigh) I'm sorry
 
Horo: Why are you sorry?
 
Ren: For being so... so harsh and uncaring. I didn't mean to… (A silence fell across the room)
 
Horo: You didn't mean to what? (He knew what Ren was going on about but wanted to try open Ren up a little more so he could start to understand the reason behind Rens behaviour)
 
Ren: To push you away and not explain
 
Horo: I'm not going anywhere, so you could explain now
 
He pulled himself closer to Ren so he could clearly see every facial expression and dig deep into his eyes to make sure that everything Ren was saying was his true feeling and not just a wall to defend himself with. Ren Responded by lowering his head not wanting to be at the mercy of those blue orbs of peace and passion. Horo didn't let him and raised his hands to hold up Rens gaze to meet his own. Ren didn't bother to resist knowing it was impossible to tear him self away from the persistent stare.
 
Ren: I can't say what you want me to; I have never said… (Stopped and clasped his mouth shut tightly)
 
Horo: Never said what? Ren you're not making any sense
 
Ren: Look, I can't! I was never allowed to feel this way, I can't tell someone how I-I (Sighed and shut his eyes) Dam I can't say it!
 
Horo: I need to know Ren. I have to know why you're here with me, why you stand by my side, why you sleep next to me every night? I need to know whether you love me or not, if you see me as the only one… or a stand in until you find the one you love.
 
Ren: No, your not a stand in you're the only one I ever…
 
Horo: Ever what Ren?
 
Ren: …Loved…
 
Horo: (Tears of joy stung his eyes as he brought Ren into his arms and whispered to Ren as he heard slight sobbing from Ren) I Love You Ren!
 
Ren: I love you too, Horo-koi
 
Horo Kissed Ren gently and then pulled himself down to kiss Ren passionately, this kiss was returned with as much force as Ren could. Horo felt himself being pulled down by the younger shaman so that his chest lay pressed up against his lovers and Ren gained entry to Horos mouth teasing his tongue with gentle massaging. Ren broke away and started sucking on Horos neck leaving a tiny trail of blotches leading to the rim of his t-shirt. Horo felt Rens excitement between his legs which shocked Horo for a second and he pulled back slightly to glimpse into Rens eyes to see what he was feeling. He saw a loving and lustful set of eyes looking back at him, Ren looked like an angel with his body pressed into the white sheets and his chest bare, his pale skin glinting with moisture as his heat raised. It didn't take long at all for Horo to give into his desires and his excitement also grew. He pushed himself down to kiss Ren once more now allowing Ren to remove his t-shirt. Horo scanned over Rens body examining the perfect physique Ren had worked on most his life. Horo slowly worked off Rens pyjama pants and threw them untidily to the floor. Ren in the process of removing Horos trousers nipped with his teeth playfully on Horos collarbone, Horo panted slightly at the tease.
 
They both then removed all remaining items of clothing and slipped under the white sheets, Horo had Ren pinned but then remembered something then shot up out the bed telling Ren to just wait a moment. Ren blinked and watched the eccentric blue haired boy remove the sign saying `Do Not Disturb' on it off the bedroom door handle and put a robe on loosely, running and placing it on the hotel room door. Upon returning he had a very cheeky smile boldly spread across his face.
 
Horo: I knew that would be useful
 
Ren: That confidant were you
 
Horo: Not a doubt in my mind
 
Ren: Liar!
 
Horo: Would I lie to you? (An innocent smile with a much more convincing puppy dog look)
 
Ren: Yes
 
Horos bottom lip stuck out into a fake pout and then removed his robe once again exposing his body and sneaking under the covers to loom over Ren once more.
 
Horo: Now, where were we?
 
Ren: I believe you were kissing me
 
Horo started gently kissing Rens neck then working his way up to seal a kiss on his lips. They both tugged themselves into it deeper trying to contain their lust so that this perfection would last. Horo trailed his fingers down Rens neck then down his chest slowly stroking down his stomach making Ren let out a tiny giggle. Horo took this as a good thing to went back up all the way to his cheek. Ren flipped over Horo onto his back holding his hands down to the bed for a moment while he licked down Horos chest, nibbling on the his nipples to make him moan out loud with the sudden molesting from Ren, he enjoyed having Rens mouth place burning hot kisses across his skin, permanently sinking into his flesh causing his body to move with pleasure. Ren let go of Horos hand and gripped onto the sheets as he Kissed Horo this time on each side of his mouth before landing his kisses directly onto Horo lips and nipping his bottom lip with his teeth to try make Horo open his mouth and let him roam freely. Horo obeyed but decided to take control of the situation by bringing his hands into play and increasing to pressure between their lips, turning Ren very hot and very eager, this heat washed over them like a tidal wave hitting the sandy beaches and then slowly lingering on top of the sands surface as the tide comes in. They felt a loving zeal for each other; their hands curiously examined every inch trying to find new ways to make each other gasp out pleasured noises. Horo stroked across Rens excitement, making the other boys shaft ache and harden further. Horo saw this as a perfect chance to take control and slowly pressed Rens back to the bed and reassuringly blew into his ear being gentle at first but then nibbling at his lobe causing Ren to flinch with both shock and sexual gratification.
 
Horo then allowed Ren to sit up on his lap with his legs straddling Horos. They embraced before Horo slowly inserted himself into Ren making him cry out masochistically, Horo paused but Ren started to move in a steady rhythm allowing Horo to follow his lead, Horos confidence and want grew making him go faster and harder. He lunged into Ren again and again causing Ren to moan and cry out with gratification to what Horo was doing to him in this erotic manner. There arms wrapped around each other pulling their bodies into place like they were a puzzle being solved, with everything finally in place. Even though Ren was in a weakened state from his earlier illness, he felt stronger knowing he was making love with the person he loved. His bodies pace grew quicker as did Horos and their muscles tensed in anticipation. They spilled out and then collapsed down onto the sheets still wrapped around each other. Their breathing was laboured into deep pants and they both looked exhausted. Ren put his arms around Horos neck and pulled himself into Horos body further and brushing his cheek against the cheek of his unconventional boyfriend. Horo played with Rens hair and then realised Ren had fallen asleep, he looked at the clock and it was only 7.45 am so decided to take Rens lead and sleep in. Horo placed his arms tightly around Rens waist and feel into a dreamy sleep once again allowing Ren to rest up.
 
-Later that day-
 
Horo woke up and yawned loudly, he noticed Ren still asleep but had gone a little pale, he was slightly tensed and his arms were locked tightly around Horos making it impossible for Horo to pull himself away. He gave in and let himself be a captive to the slumbering Ren. His hands stroked across Rens skin and then lay gently across the waist of his napping lover, Horo kept replaying that morning's event over and over in his head, he remembered Rens kisses and touches and how he can still feel the tingle from where they were placed. He also recalled the way Ren was the uke, the submissive one, even though it was out of character for Ren not to be the leader but the follower, he still thought it was beautiful and worthy of all his love. Ren moved slightly but it was only because his hair was tickling the side of his face as Horo moved to stare at Rens dormant state, he was really cute when he was sleeping, even more so when he scrunched his nose up in his sleep. The smaller body of Ren kept shifting to try get comfy but eventually settled after curling up with both arms placed firmly on Horo chest releasing Horos neck from his hold. Horo saw this as a perfect opportunity to sneak away unnoticed by Ren. He slowly pulled up trying to slip out the bed, he managed to get off the bed and put on a robe. He thought he was home free but Ren spoiled that
 
Ren: Where you sneaking off to? (Smiles at Horo who smiles back)
 
Horo: Get a shower and breakfast, I'm starving! You want anything.
 
Ren: No I'm fine but you are a little late for breakfast Horo-koi (Ren points at the clock that says 12.56 pm)
 
Horo: Your right, dinner it is now… how do I order it. (Gave Ren his most innocent smile and rubbed the back of his head shyly)
 
Ren: Honestly, you can be dense sometimes.
 
Horo: But you love me right?
 
Ren: What gave you that idea? (Ren closed his eyes and laid back down into the bed)
 
Horo sat back on the bed and leaned over Ren and sat on Rens lap laughing slightly. Ren opened up one eye and glanced at Horo.
 
Horo: You told me you loved me this morning, before we….ya know! (Seductive smile at Ren, Lowering himself down on top of his lover)
 
Ren: Hmm, did I now. Well I guess it's true, you my first.
 
Horo: You're my first too.
 
Ren: If you want dinner better get the phone so I can order it.
 
Horo: First I think I better get a shower. We made a little bit of a mess.
 
Ren inspected himself to find was still covered in a sticky substance and he was sweaty from the sex. He looked at himself and winced at the state of the sheets.
 
Ren: Your right we had both better get a shower
 
Horo: You can join me if you like
 
Ren: I was intending to (Smirks)
 
Horo got off Ren and went into the bathroom, Ren got out of bed and placed a robe on himself loosely and didn't tie it. He walked into the bathroom where Horo had turned on the shower and was climbing in Ren put his robe with Horos and followed. The room steamed up and after they had finished there groping and cleaning in the shower they came out and got dressed. Their hair was still wet and the water weighed down the hair making it fall to a medium length almost reaching their shoulders. Ren began to dry his hair with a towel and brush it; it soon formed that trade mark spike. Horo just towel dried his hair and left it, Ren grumbled at his tangled locks and in the end brushed Horos hair for him. Horo messed it up little not liking the neat little way Ren had styled it ands put on a white bandana around his forehead in his usual way. Ren sat on the sofa and asked Horo what he wanted for dinner, Horo of course making silly gestures and comments about putting sauce on Ren for dessert only to get a knuckle sandwich. Ren decided for him ordering chicken-noodle soup and a large serving of Moo Goo Gai Pan with rice and some green tea. Ren gently put the phone down and waited on the sofa, he felt a lot better but his concentration was slipping again and his head began pounding. His vision blurred so he sat back into the sofa and tried to wait it out. Horo just paced around waiting impatiently for the food, also praying that the annoying woman from before wouldn't be delivering it again.
 
A few minutes passed and Rens head ache got worse but all he could do was scrunch his face up tensing his body irritation, Horo watched Ren twitch in unease, Horo sat down beside him and lowered his head down till his head was inches away from Rens source of pain.
 
Horo: You OK?
 
Ren: (Opened his eyes and pulled back a bit to see Horo looming over him like that) I'm fine, just a head ache.
 
Horo: Want some aspirin,
 
Ren: No!
 
Horo: Sure, you look like you're in a lot of pain
 
Ren: Horo, if I wasn't sure I would say
 
Horo: You would never admit it anyway
 
Ren: What is that support to mean (Getting critically annoyed, his temper had shortened immensely due to his head ache)
 
Horo: (Smiled at Ren hoping to see one back…he didn't) OK, but I don't think you'd object at me trying to sooth your pain (A brash smile took over his comforting smile)
 
Ren: I suppose it wouldn't hurt (Mimicked the smile on Horos face)
 
Horo leaned down over Ren more kissing Rens forehead and bringing a hand up stroking his cheek making little circular motions, then bringing his index finger under Rens chin lifting the younger boys head slightly so he was looking straight up. Horo lent down and began to kiss Ren softly receiving a weak kiss back, Horo took his other hand and put it behind Rens neck and pulling Ren further into to kiss gently so not to further cause distress to Rens aching head. Rens body went from stiff to an idle position pulling his hands up to place around Horos shoulders. He allowed Horos mouth to wander down his pale skin, slowly nursing him back to health with tender caresses from his lips. Horo was just the remedy for Rens illness and loneliness, not that since he was there he felt lonely but still he felt held back, as if there was something in the back of his mind he needed to say. He let this feeling be covered by the delicate manipulation of Horos loving care, Ren yielded to Horos commanding hands making him sit up and cuddle into his chest. Ren felt that he had something on his mind that even though small felt had to be said
 
Ren: Horo
 
Horo: Yeah?
 
Ren: When I first met you were a blessing in disguise, I didn't appreciate the way you made me feel at first but now I do.
 
Horo: (Smiled in satisfaction) I know how you feel, I feel the same way.
 
Ren: I know
 
Horo: Good
 
(Knock Knock)
 
Horo: I'll get that (lifted off Ren leaving him to sigh with disappointment)
 
(Horo opens door to see Angie stood there but she was not bubbly and her voice was much more butch)
 
Angie: Here's your food
 
Horo: Thanks
 
Angie: No your not, no one appreciates Angie, oh if your not sure your gay try Angie cos she'll soon make you turn queer. That bum left me…and for what! A blonde haired, blue eyed bimbo called FRED! (Sobbing and lashing her hands out at the air)
 
Horo: Umm, I'm sorry (Faking a smile trying not to let her know he was intimidated)
 
Angie: Oh, I know what your thinking, poor little Angie can't keep a bloke well its not my fault that there's so many dam sick queers around
 
(Ren walks up to the door having over heard the conversation)
 
Ren: What are you saying? That being gay is sick…
 
Angie: Hell yeah
 
Horo: Hey! No one calls me and my Ren-koi sick you got that! (Horo puts an arm around Ren who is now stood right in the door way)
 
Ren: Do you want to loose your job too?
 
Angie: I'm surrounded by you people
 
Ren: What do you mean by YOU people?
 
Angie: By you sick rear riders!
 
Ren grabbed his Kwan-doa and tried to impale her but was held back slightly by Horo who was very tempted to just let Ren kill her but decided to just let the girl run in fear of her life. Ren gave up trying to kill her and grabbed the food cart pulling it into the room allowing Horo to serve it and shovel it into his mouth gulping it down as quick as humanly possible while Ren went back into the bedroom and laid there feeling light headed, he cursed that dam influenza that had left him feeling like a flag at half mast. He just had the rest of tonight then he could be heading off home…But is home the place Horo thinks home is?
 
OK I will try and get more to you later but I can't promise anything because of my stupid teachers pilling on the homework and then there is the case of my social life being consumed by this dam computer!
 
Itte kimasu
(It means good bye I think)