Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Happpy Birthday Ren! ❯ Dont mess with Ren, Chocolove! END! ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hello, sorry I cut it off but it adds to the surprise like because it's kind of the theme!
Hahum strong yaoi and lemon warning: Homophobes have no place here!
 
 
Happy Birthday Horo
 
 
He let go of Rens hand and then slowly opened the door to inspect the premises when…………………………& #8230;……………………
 
SURPRISE!
 
Horo jumped out of his skin and fell to the ground hard then screaming out in pain
 
Horo: OWWWW!
 
Ren: Baka! What did you do?
 
Yoh: Hey happy birthday err well kinda (smiled in his usual way)
 
Pilika: This party was suppose to be when you got back on your birthday but because of all that happened we had to cancel. Yoh suggested we have the party tonight instead as a joined welcome back party aint it GREAT (Jumps up and down closing her eyes and making little screechy noises of what could either be pain or happiness)
 
Horo: Wow all this just for us
 
Ren: You
 
Horo: What?
 
Ren: All this is for you. I didn't know how else to top your birthday present last year after all I got you didn't I (Ren grabbed Horos hand and squeezed tight receiving and equally big squeeze back)
 
Horo: I don't know what to say except… (Leaned down near Rens ear and then)
 
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Ren: OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR! YOU TRYING TO DEAFEN ME TO! YOU BAKA I'LL KILL YOU! (Pulled at Horos arm then wrapping his arms around his neck attempting to strangle Horo but being broke off by Yoh)
 
Yoh: Hey, don't want to do anything you'll regret there Ren
 
Ren: He will regret what he did (Looked seriously peeved and then started searching for Horo with his stick when he found something he believed to be Horo he whacked it but received a mad Chocolove screaming)
 
Chocolove: Oww what did I do? Hey any one for blind mans bluff (Seriously bad joke with severe consequences)
 
(Only crickets could be heard as the entire party went silent, Chocolove looked around then back at Ren. Horo stood by and smiled glad Ren was now mad at Chocolove and not him)
 
Ren: I WILL KILLLL YOOUUU! (Launched forward quickly and just grabbing Chocolove who had failed to react in time to get away)
 
Chocolove: Ahhhhh
 
Ren: Hold still and I'll make your death quick! If you don't I'll do it slowly and painfully.
 
Chocolove: Painful as … (Horo slapped his hand on Chocoloves mouth stopping him from uttering another joke)
 
Horo put his fingers to his lips and let Chocolove struggle in silence while Ren began to choke him mercilessly. Horo crept around behind Ren and put his arms around him and kissing his neck making Ren stop and turn his head slightly and blushing.
 
Ren: What are you doing? (Blush deepened as he did it again)
 
Horo: Come on let him go so we can this party started
 
Ren: He will pay for that joke at my expense (Turned from blushing red to fuming red as he once again tightened his grip making Chocolove turn as blue as Horos hair)
 
Horo: (Kissed Rens neck again then his cheeks moving up slowly making Ren once again stop) Oh don't worry we'll do something to him
 
Ren: What? (Ren getting curious at this slight evil tone in Horos voice)
 
Horo leaned in and whispered into Rens ear, Ren smirked with the evilest of evil smirks. Hao himself could not look this sinister. Horo let go of Ren then went and whispered in Ryus ear Yohs ear and Mortys ear. They all gave the same smile as Ren and looked at Chocolove; this made Chocolove very very scared. Horo went and got a set of fluffy handcuffs from who knows where while Yoh got some washing line and Ryu got Pilika to give him her make up set. Ren let go of his neck but now pinned him against a near by table. Horo came over and took over and Yoh and the others began there work.
 
Horo: Oh Chocolove blue really brings out your eyes (giggled evilly)
 
Ryu: Yes and with those cheek bones you should wear blush more often
 
Yoh: Sorry buddy but you crossed the line and now you gotta pay (Smiles uncontrollably) besides it's this or death
 
Chocolove: I CHOOSE DEATH! (Horo shoved a couple of napkins into Chocoloves mouth and then applied more make up. Yoh asked Tam to go get a bed sheet out of the house a pink one if there was one)
 
Ren: Are you almost done
 
Horo: Almost. Pilika go get a camera I'm sure we all want to remember this… and maybe use it for black mailing him later (Smirked even more evil which I didn't think possible)
 
Yoh: Do you think the red lipstick or the black
 
Horo: Both, red top lip and black bottom lip
 
Yoh: You're a regular Picasso
 
Tam came back and handed Ryu the pink bed sheet she got out of the car which was used for really long car rides. It was old and had a hole in it which came in handy. Ryu made the hole big enough to fit Chocoloves head in and slipped it on while Yoh and Horo stripped him to his boxers. No matter how much Chocolove screamed and struggled he could not get free. Ren couldn't see what was going on but could hear the screams and laughing. He was glad there would be pictures then he could see them later when and if they managed to fix his eyes. They wrapped the sheet around him and used Yohs trousers belt to hold it in place, they got a pair of scissors and cut it very short so that it looked like a really bad pink dress. Horo furthering the torment put the handcuffs on Chocolove and put a spare head band of his around Chocoloves neck. He tied the washing line to it so it was like a dog leash. Ryu got some duck tape and taped a sign to Chocoloves chest saying `Hoot if you like it'. Pilika had returned long ago but did not have a camera to take pictures but had a video camera and taped every moment of the torment. She suddenly had an idea; her mind was as weird as her brothers so it was just as silly as Horos.
 
Pilika: HEY I just had an idea why don't you take him to that gay bar a few blocks away and parade him in front of the drunks. They might get a kick out of that
 
Chocolove: Hamhuhmamuhmakumhahum! (He tried to protest but couldn't talk with his mouth full of napkins)
 
Horo: Yeah great idea Yoh, you and Ryu can go and parade him around when they all leave the bar. Make sure you get it all on tape.
 
Yoh: Sure want to come with
 
Horo: Nah I'll stay here and keep Ren and the others company
 
Anna: No we'll all go. Besides I wouldn't miss this for the world
 
Tam: Aren't you guys being a little cruel (shyly asked cringing at the thought of the answer)
 
Ren: He wants to make jokes, now he is a joke. This will keep us laughing for years (Smiled)
 
Pilika: OK come on then Tam lock up the house and close the gate.
 
Yoh: Come on let's go
 
Everyone followed with Ren walking by Horos side every now and then mocking the drag queen and telling him how `friendly' all the drunken gays will be. Chocolove tried to escape but couldn't. Ren loved listening to the faint whimpers and then loved it even more when he heard him let out a high pitched noise as a drunken guy nipped Chocoloves rear. Pilika didn't fail to catch every second on tape. After the bar was almost completely empty and it was getting late they headed back to Ren and Horos new place letting Chocolove go and un-cuffing his arms. He pulled off the leash like washing line and head band from his neck and un-gagged himself before shouting at them all for doing this to him. He was going on about being scared for life and never recovering but everyone (even Anna) laughed at him. He had to admit he never got laughs like that before with any of his jokes, he had everyone in stitches now. He tried to wipe the make up off but just smudged it all over. He put on his normal clothes without realising he was still being video taped. Horo started to look through some of his CD's and put on a party album with all the greatest party songs on. Of course it was one of those CD's that had really annoying yet fun songs like the hockey cokey and Mr Blobby but by the time they all had a few drinks they were singing along, except for Ren who just listened because he couldn't drink, with all the tablets he'd been taking it would have been one of those really stupid suicides.
 
The party went on till early hours of the morning with Yoh asleep with his head on Anna's lap, Chocolove chasing Tam around trying to tell her his new jokes and Ryu talking to Pilika about what make up would match this cute outfit she bought, Ryu giving the guys point of view and because Pilika was drunk she actually sat there and listened to him. Horo talked to Morty with Ren leaning against him asleep. Horo looked at the clock and saw the time. He took the keys to the car off Yoh and made them all walk home. Tam was the only one not drunk so she had to make sure they all got back safely. Anna was a mean drunk even more so than when she's sober and the task of getting her home would be difficult. Horo waved them off as they stumbled and wobbled down the road singing row row row your boat. Ren woke up from his deep sleep then wondered why it was so quiet
 
Ren: They all gone home
 
Horo: Yeah you just missed em. Not that you'd want to hear from them in that state, sheesh Anna is one hell of a mean drunk
 
Ren: She's not any better sober
 
Horo: I can't believe they stuck us with this mess, it's a good thing you can't see this place you'd flip.
 
Ren: You're not putting my mind at ease with that you know
 
Horo: Sorry, anyway I believe before Yoh and the others gave me a heart attack you were going to show me the bed room
 
Ren: (Quirked an eye brow) was I?
 
Horo: Yes, now where would the bed room be?
 
Ren: Through the door in the corner over by the window.
 
Horo: Hope you're not too tired
 
Ren: Not at all, I had a good nap while you were babbling on to Morty
 
Horo grabbed Rens hand and led him through the mess of bottles, cans and litter that paved the living room. He opened the door and then let Ren walk in first. He slowly led Ren to the bed and started putting soft kisses all over Rens arms and neck. Ren just sat with his head leant back and his arms wrapped around Horo. Horo took off his own shirt then worked off the Chinese shamans top, he still carried on placing his sweet kisses all over making Ren sigh and swoon with contentment. Ren soon began to join in this little fore play and worked his hand down Horos chest slipping his other arms around the ice shaman's waist. He began to kiss Horo and laid back so that Horo now leaned over him pressing his bare chest to his. He lured Horo on top of him letting him get comfy then surprising him with a sudden grasp of his hardened shaft. He let out a surprised yelp but then sighed not quite satisfied when Ren let go. He then began to see that Ren was toying with him so began to tease back by holding Rens hands down by his side while he ever so slightly kissed Rens top lip not letting Ren kiss back. Ren began to try working his hands but Horo just shook his head leaning down and kissing his chest and rubbing his nose up his neck and then placing butterfly kisses all over Rens body.
 
Ren worked a hand free then put it onto the side of Horos face leaning up and kissing him fiercely getting an equally strong kiss back. There tongues worked there way into play and before long they stripped the remaining garments they were wearing. They slid under a set of soft satin sheets that were pure white with a few red pillows scattered over the bed. Horo didn't really pay attention to anything but the dishy Chinese boy he was making out with. Ren climbed on top of Horo then worked his lips down the bare body of the Ainu placing light licks and nips here and there before reaching Horos hard shaft. He played around a little with his tongue letting Horo gasp and pant at the arousal, he then took the shaft into his mouth slowly letting it all slip into his mouth before he heated it up with tiny flicks of his tongue and short sucks that left Horo wanting more. He let one hand tangle into Rens hair as the tiger like boy began to plunge Horo deeper tasting the luscious member of his lover.
 
Ren took Horos parts out of his mouth letting himself be pulled up by Horo. Horo moved Rens legs around his sides letting Ren lay back. He put his arms on each side of Ren then looked at him. Ren didn't look back but that was only because Ren couldn't see. Ren looked unsure at the pause. Horo leaned down and whispered to Ren
 
Horo: Is something wrong?
 
Ren: No. Its just… strange not being able to look into your eyes. They always reassured me.
 
Horo: You look hot (Tiny enticing laugh)
 
Ren; and you feel sexy (Smiled)
 
Horo inserted into Ren making Ren shriek from both the pressure of the thrust and the pleasure it induced. Horo began to thrust making himself and Ren moan and groan with the intensity of the pleasurable feelings. The pace only picked up from there making both huff and pant until finally they ejaculated and flopped down gasping for oxygen to fill their lungs. Ren started moving his hand up Horos body until it came to his face and then stroked his cheek affectionately. Horo coiled around Ren holding him securely into his body and covering there bare top halves with the satin sheets before giving Ren one last kiss on his fore head and drifting off into a dream land full of memories and future hopes. The future for him was Ren and Rens future was him.
 
-One and a half months later-
 
The operation on Rens eyes went perfectly with Eliza and Faust performing the surgery and now was the moment they had both waited for. The removal of the bandages would decide it all and Ren even though he looked cool and refined was anxious and worried. Horo sat opposite Ren determined that he would be the first thing Ren saw for the first time in almost two months. He sat there feeling a little uneasy so he grabbed Rens hand and wouldn't let go no matter how many times Ren tugged. Horo made whimpering noises and Ren knew he was doing a puppy dog face. Horo found that even though Ren couldn't see his puppy dog face he could still use it, by whimpering and make stupid dog cries he could get Ren to form the image of his sad face and then he'd give in. Ren couldn't help but imagine his face, he had missed it and even though he knew that he would end up giving in to Horo he wanted to imagine that face and loved every second he saw his face stuck in a memory they both shared.
 
The nurse began to remove the bandages from Rens eyes slowly unwinding it so slow it took forever to do. Ren could see the light poking through the bandages and squeezed Horos hand getting a squeeze back. The remaining bandages were taken from his eyes and the bright light from the open window made hurt his eyes making him have to rub his eyes until finally the light began to dim and a familiar figure formed in front of him. After 5 minutes of blinking and rubbing Horos face came into clear view and Ren sighed at this sight. Horos hair was longer and he had a dirty mark on the side of his face. Ren looked at this stain and grabbed a cloth of the table and wiped it off content that the mark was gone he leaned in and kissed Horo passionately on the lips. Horo kissed back and then broke away allowing Ren to get off the table he had t sit on while they removed the bandages.
 
Horo: You know I put that mark on my face as a test to see if you would notice
 
Ren: And I suppose you let your hair get into that long mess to see whether I'd notice too? Hmmm
 
Horo: Ok you got me but I think my hair looks better longer
 
Ren: You're getting it cut
 
Horo: Come on can't I keep it like this for a while
 
Ren: No we have that rehearsal dinner next week and your not turning up like that
 
Horo: Yes Renny-poo
 
Ren: Don't ever call me that!
 
Horo: Oh but you call me snow bunny all the time
 
Ren: It's not the same
 
Horo: how isn't it?
 
Ren: It's just not
 
Horo: Guess we were meant to be…were acting like an old married couple already (laughed a little then walked out the hospital with Ren by his side. They went off into the distance peacefully going to spend their lives together.
 
DOINK!
 
Ren: What do you mean you bought me a wedding dress!
 
And what a future they will have…………………………< /div>
 
 
-THE END-
 
 
OK, that's a rap for now, no more or ad least for now. In the far future I might continue with this story as the basis but for now I am focusing on a few one-off and a new one with yaoi funny scenes and maybe a few weird and wonderful ones if I'm lucky.
 
Now here's a thank you to all who have supported the story through out it's making…
 
 
Jen-Tao07 - hey girl, what's up?
Naru Asakura - glad to see you review YEY
Mailyn Asakura - Hoot! Hoot!
KimBob - Thanks for your support and good luck with HoroRen, its my inspiration
Cutie1789 - Good luck with Part Love because I want to read it…everyone read her story
Ashuri-Kasandora-Tsuyoi - love object of affection and god your name was hard to type
BadLuckShuichi - YEY thanks for reviewing and good luck with your sequel! I got into the same sitch with my story but now I'm done.
SpiritsFlame - Hey you were helpful and supportive WHEY! You rock and I better see some more of your story Plan Confession its way cool!
Moonlight Starlight - I LOVE INVISIBLE! Its way cool and the rest of your stories added to this one actually it gave me the idea of traditional Ainu wedding proposal! Oh and hahum you have no email address shown so sorry I could not answer back your reviews OK!
Emic192 - Whey hey to you and cross my heart was brill, it was Awesome with the capital A!
Unicorn13564 - You were a big help and always read my stories so you get a big hug (HUG) Good luck with your new story its ace and that special someone was brill. All the stories I have read from you are great and I hope to see more (MORE BIG HUGS)
Sayaka Jones - WOOOO! You rock, your always there to talk to and you're a Horo Ren fan like me so well WOOOOOOOOO!
Christina Sullivan - YEY! if you read this then you have finally been transformed into a YAOI FAN! Muhahahahahahahaha! You are now one of us…
Marc Birchall - Ha I got you to read gay fiction if you're reading this and now you must not pick on me ever again. Love you though Baby…Te He He! Chrissy I going to be green again with the envy. Oh well I own her she can deal MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
 
 
Good bye all and see you again! BYE!BYE!
 
ROCK-ON!