Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Joukai soshite hoshikage ❯ Chiccheena ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Joukaisoshite hoshikage
By: Kyohina Masaruri
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Shaman King.
 
.:Characters:.
 
Kyohina Masaruri
age: 13/14
B-day: June 16, 1992
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
Gender: Female
Bio: A friendly, passionate, and mysterious girl who has a bit of an insane side when hyper..or possibly insane anytime. She's calm sometimes, and she's a shaman. Her spirit is Kyuubi, a fox spirit of nature. Kyohina really doesn't have an element...but she uses water and ice most of the time. Her worst enemy is anybody with a fire technique--because a battle between water/ice and fire has been raging in her family and others since the day of humans and shamans were first introduced.
Hobby: Train, play games, write, draw, listen to music, exercise, shop
 
Yoh Asakura
age: 13/14
B-Day: May 12, 1992
Birthplace: Izumo, Japan
Gender: Male
Bio: Friendly, lazy, laid-back, calm, and relaxed Yoh is a little carefree but still does his best. If he were truly free of care in the world, he'd be an idiot, as Amidamaru said. (A/N: Uh yes that goes for everyone in the universe..ANY living thing that ever exists.) Anyways, his spirit ally is Amidamaru, a 600 guardian ghost samurai. Yoh doesn't believe in good or evil, and he mostly stays neutral under some circumstances. (example: Like in an argument, he doesn't normally pick a side or get too involved.) His main element... is sort of unknown. Maybe celestial/light.
Hobby: Play games, listen to music, sleep, relax
 
Hao Asakura
age: 13/14
B-Day: May 12, 1992
Birthplace: Izumo, Japan
Gender: Male
Bio: The 'evil' twin brother of Yoh Asakura. Hao despises humans and will keep on hating them 'til the end of time. Or will he..? His calm and collected self keeps him from losing his cool and stay smug throughout a fight or something. Our favorite burner-- Spirit of Fire --is his guardian ghost. And yes, the element is fire .. But Hao can control other elements too, as seen sometimes. But he mostly uses Spirit of Fire to quickly dispose of waste. (A/N: ermm.. *cough* like his victims/enemies/people he fought against *cough*)
Hobby: Play games, tease people, relax, burn stuff (I guess), Flirting with chicks
 
Lyserg Diethel
age: 13/14
B-Day: May 21, 1992
Birthplace: London, England
Gender: Male
Bio: The cute boy who lost his parents to Hao at the age of six. Lyserg is a dowser -- a person who can find things/objects or people. He's very kind, generous, and friendly, but he lets himself down sometimes. Also, he hates Hao to the 555th level of hell. (If there even IS a 555th level of hell) You get the idea. Anyways, Lyserg wants to take after his father, who was a famous detective in London. Morphin, the pink adorable fairy, is Lyserg's guardian ghost. His main element is probably long-ranged light attacks or angel. Who knows..
Hobby: Reading, dowsing
 
Horokeu Usui (AKA HoroHoro)
age: 14/15
B-Day: December 31, 1991
Birthplace: Someplace up in Canada or something..
Gender: Male
Bio: The snowboarder of the north! He's friendly, and he's very energetic. He pisses Ren off sometimes.. But anyways, his main element is OBVIOUSLY ice. Kororo, the little cute Minituian, is his adorable guardian ghost!
Hobby: Snowboarding, talking, eating, flirting
 
Tao Ren
age: 14/15
B-Day: January 1st, 1991
Birthplace: China
Gender: Male
Bio: This sarcastic, a little on the moody side, chinese shaman is very shy around girls and, he's also a bit secretive. He keeps some things to himself. His main element... err long weapons or lightning. (A/N: Not all the people have special elements like Hao or Kyohina or HoroHoro.) Ren's guardian ghost is Bason, a chinese warrior who's very loyal.
Hobby: Playing 'world domination' video games, fighting, training
 
Manta Oyamada
age: 13/14
B-Day: September 9, 1992
Birthplace: USA
Gender: Male
Bio: Manta is a smart, 80cm tall wiz. He's not a shaman, but he has enough 6th-sense to see ghosts and spirits. He gets freaked out easily but he is quite the helpful lil' guy.
Hobby: Laptop/computer, electronics, reading
 
Anna Kyoyama
age: 13/14
B-Day: ??
Birthplace: ??

Gender: Female
Bio: The 'fiancee' of Yoh Asakura. Poor him.. Anyways, Anna is a tough girl who is very stubborn. She makes Yoh and his friends train to become stronger. It's called 'tough love', heh. Anna is a medium that can on spirits/ghosts from the spirit world with her 1080 beads.
Hobby: Sitting around, bossing people around, training people (acting like a coach), watching T.V
 
(A/N: I just got the main characters covered, okay? x___x)
 
Chapter 1: Chicchieena
 
Kyohina sat on the soft, smooth grass of the school grounds.

"Ahhhh... June 9th, 2005... Summer vacation starts in a few weeks. Then when school starts again, I'll be in 8th grade!" she smiled to herself. The wind blew on her face as the warm afternoon sun soaked her.
 
"And no homework this week either! Life is so great. Don't you think so too, Kyuubi?" Kyohina asked, as she layed back on the grass. A purple fox spirit with 9 nine tails appeared before her, on all fours.
 
"Yeah Kyo. But it's way too calm though."

"Too easy of a life? Uh, yeah. We're not fighting any baddies right now. We fight the baddies in the prelims next week."


"You're so confident..." Kyuubi sweat-dropped. Kyohina laughed.
 
"Of course! Confidence is great. Now um.. let's head home. I have to help pack."

"Yeah." Kyuubi agreed. Kyohina stood up and headed for her house. Her family would be moving to the other side of Tokyo--to Funbari city. They said she'll be attending Shinra Junior High for the rest of May and June. Kyohina passed a music store, but before she could control herself, she dived in.
 
"Kyooo~! Ughh fine." Kyuubi followed in after her.
 
"Come on, Kyuubi, I'm looking for Ayumi Hamasaki's 'Evolution' song. Help me out here! And I'm also looking for Megumi Hayashibara's songs, Kelly Clarkson's songs if they have any here, Green Day, Linkin Park, Bon Jovi, and Seether/Amy Lee. Oh and some random reggae songs." Kyohina said. She began darting around the aisles, humming the 'Mission Impossible' tune.
 
"WHAT are you doing!?" Kyuubi stared at her.
 
"I'm trying to find the songs!"

"Quit looking and sounding like a weirdo then!"


"But I'm TRYING to find the songs in my OWN way."


"Fine." Kyuubi couldn't argue with that. Kyohina dashed into an aisle with the songs she loved. Picking out the songs, she carefully held them in her hands while she had her purse slinged around her shoulder, in front of her (so nobody takes anything from it). She was about to head out the aisle and to the clerks, but someone bumped into her, causing her to fall back and onto her butt, on the cold floor.
 
"NOOOO~~~!" Kyohina yelled as the precious songs fell a few feet away from her. She was about to dive after them but someone's hands picked them up before she did.
 
"Hey! Those are the rarest songs you can ever find on earth! I swear! Everyone buys them and--" Kyohina was about to go into a fit until she raised her head to see a boy with long, brown hair. He held Kyohina's CDs in his left arm, while he held out his right hand.
 
"Let me help you up." He smiled.
 
"Nah." Kyohina stood up on her own. Then she held out her arms. [???: Oh..a hug? So soon? Wow.]
 
"Can I have my CDs back, please?" Kyohina asked. [???: Oh. Should've seen that coming.] He handed her the CDs.
 
"Well--thanks." Kyohina said, about to walk off to the clerks. But the guy stopped her by a simple sentence.
 
"You're a shaman, are you not?" He asked. Kyohina froze in her place and didn't turn around.

"What?" She asked, recovering after seven seconds, and turned around.
 
"I can see your guardian ghost." He smiled.
 
"You're a shaman too..." Kyohina stared at him, then walked away quickly and to the clerks. She dumped the eight CD's on the counter. The clerk ringed up the price and Kyohina payed. She walked out of the store, with a proud smile on her face.
 
"Now I don't need to clutter up the computer!" She stated.

"Oh yeah." Kyuubi said. Kyohina nodded.

"It's safer this way too." Kyohina said. Then she thought about the guy she ran across in the music store.

"But I can't help thinking about him. He's a shaman. He knows I'm a shaman too, obviously. I can't stand the thought of fighting him. I'm sorta.."


"Frightened?" Kyuubi finished.

"Yeah....sorta....kinda... I can't shake this scary feeling off though. But I just don't know WHAT it is."


"Oh well.. You have to think about packing your room." Kyuubi reminded.


"Ugh..you're right.." Kyohina sweat-dropped. She ran across her mom on the way to a bus stop.

"Hi mom! Heading off to work?"


"Yes. Oh, you bought more stuff. Just what you need.. to create more havoc while moving. Oh well. Want me to hold on to those for you?"


"Sure. I'll just lurk around for now." Kyohina said.
 
"Okay." her mom said, taking her bag and walking on the city bus. Kyohina waited by the streetlight for it to signal 'walk'. When it did, she walked on the crosswalk. But right ahead of her, was the guy from before. The shaman.

"Yo, again." Kyohina said, passing him. She heard his footsteps quiet down and stop.
 
"You're scared." He simply said. Kyohina stopped in her tracks. Yes, they both were in the middle of the crosswalk.
 
"Huh? What do you mean?" She hesitated.
 
"Hahahahaha, I can sense it from you. It's emanting in waves. And by the way, what's your name?" He asked.
 
"Kyohina Masaruri. Now for equal exchange, what's yourname?" Kyohina asked.
 
"Hao Asakura. It's a pleasure to meet you.. chicchieena." the guy said, walking off.
 
"WHAT!? I'm not small!!!" Kyohina snapped. Kyohina hurried to the sidewalk, and looked back. The long haired shaman, Hao, disappeared within a crowd.
 
"He's bad news to me." Kyuubi appeared by Kyohina.

"I know. I can sense it too."

"And by 'chicchieena', I think he meant your powers." Kyuubi said.

"What!? Ugh.. I guess he's been practicing for a very long time. I can feel the power from him. And he probably thinks me as a weak, pathetic shaman, although I really am not. I practiced since I was 4 years old!" Kyohina sighed.

"Well.. I sorta kind of.. set up a barrier so he couldn't tell if you were strong or not."


"Dammit. Thanks. Now he's gonna torture me throughout the tournament by calling me 'chicchieena'." Kyohina said. Kyuubi laughed.
 
"But it's kinda cute when he called you 'chicchieena'! Haha! It's golden. Being called 'chicchieena' by a guy. Which is actually a good thing, if relating to the body." Kyuubi said.

"Yeah. But he meant my powers, dammit!"

"You're so stubborn." Kyuubi sighed and sweat-dropped.
 
"Meh." Kyohina sighed also.
 
------------
 
Hao headed to a vacant park.
 
"Chicchieena? That's nice to call another shaman..that's a girl." a voice said. Hao snickered.
 
"Luchist, it's actually pretty rich. You should've seen her expression. It was all different sorts of feelings--anger, shyness, embarrassment, frustrated." Hao said.
 
"Well, she's pretty cute for you anyways." Luchist said, appearing in dark clothes.

"Yes. She's very mabui." Hao said. Then he felt a presence nearing by.
 
"Quick, let's hide." Hao said, diving at a tree and climbing it. He hid himself behind the leaves.
 
------------

"I need some fresh nature air, not city smells..like, ugh, factory smells...yuck." Kyohina headed to a random park that apparently seemed vacant. She sat under a tree and leaned her back against it.
 
"I may as well sleep here...hey, Kyuubi, I'm going to take a nap. That okay with you?" Kyohina asked.

"Yeah. I'll just float around the city and also keep an eye on you."


"Okay." Kyohina closed her eyes as Kyuubi floated away. She opened her eyes when she heard leaves rustling and falling on her.
 
"What the.. Hey, who's around? Show yourself!" Kyohina stood up. She took a few steps forward away from the tree.

"Damn. I swear I was being spied on." She muttered to herself.
 
"Hello chiccheena." A familiar voice said from behind her. She jumped and turned to see Hao.

"You again!? Jee, are you stalking me!?" Kyohina crossed her arms.

"No! It just happens to be a coincidence." Hao said.
 
"And quit calling me 'chiccheena'!!!!!"

"Why not?"


"Because I said so!"


"And?"


"Ugggh! Just get out of my sight will ya?" Kyohina turned on her heels and walked away from him. But he only seemed to follow her.
 
"I said get out of my sight!" Kyohina growled without turning around.

"Hey, I am out of your sight. I'm behind you, so you can't see me."


"AI YI YI!" Kyohina turned around to face him and threw her hands up in the air.

"I give! What do you want!?"


"Nothing, actually. Yet." Hao replied.
 
"....So quit following me! It's getting creepy, you know."

"I'm just protecting you."


"What? Why!?"


"Because, your guardian ghost isn't nearby."


"Ugh. Fine... if you really want to." Kyohina sighed.
 
"And besides, it'll give us time to know each other better." Hao smiled. Kyohina shuddered. [Kyohina: I just had a creepy feeling for a second..]
 
"Okay okay. So what's your favorite color?" Kyohina asked. Hao looked at her like this: --;
 
"Chiccheena." He muttered.
 
"SHUT UP! I'm not small nor small minded! I'm just trying to start a conversation here, because if you keep following me without having anything to say, it's kind of weird and creepy!"
 
"Fine. Keep walking." Hao said. Kyohina looked at him and narrowed her eyes.
 
"I don't trust you. You're going to leave me in the middle of the city. You're staying right in my view." Her eye twitched.

"Sure thing." Hao said.

"Well I'm headin' home, and that's probably where Kyuubi is. You ARE coming right?" Kyohina asked.
 
"Of course."

"Sweedomness. Let's go." Kyohina marched ahead.
 
------------
 
A/N: >>; First chapter = sorta short. XD Anyways yeah.. when Kyohina first meets Hao! >>; the scary thing is that she doesn't know who Hao actually IS...yet.