Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ My diary ❯ Enter ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own shaman king or any of its characters.
Ch 1: Enter
A smile spread across my face as I knocked on the huge, wooden doors of the Asakuras. It echoed as I listen to the footsteps approaching the door, rather slowly. I could make out the petit figure from the stained mosaic glass of the doors, though I couldn't figure it out if it was a guy or a girl. It's time for me to shine. I thought as the figure slowly opened the front doors of the mansion.
 
 
“Hi there. You must be Anna,” he said as his blond bangs were flipped away from his face. He looked to short. Though it was one of those things you let it slip by. Judging from his outfit, he also looked like he worked for the Asakura's as a butler.
 
 
“Yes and I was told to meet Yohmei as soon as I arrived,” I explained calmly as he allowed me in.
 
 
“Ah yes. He's rough but you'll manage,” he said as we stood in front of a couple of oak doors.
 
 
“Pardon?”
 
 
“Every servant/maid that arrives has to meet master Yohmei's standards, so he might ask you a few questions. Lets say about your personal life and stuff like that. Don't be fooled by the questions. Here we are,” he said as he opened the doors.
 
 
“Master Yohmei, Anna's here!”
 
 
“Oh hello dear,” a middle-aged woman greeted. I guess she must be Keiko.
 
 
“Is Yohmei in?” asked the midget.
 
 
“No but I'll test your friend,” she said as she ushered me to a small traditional Japanese style table.
 
 
“So how about an introduction dear?” she asked. I told her the truth, well maybe made up truth. I wouldn't want to risk losing my cover. After the introduction, she asked me a few questions on how to handle chores and whatnot.
 
 
“Well, you're very intelligent for a young lady. You'll definitely shine out from the rest. Manta will escort to your room. You can take a rest and start tomorrow,” she said as she left the room.
 
 
I took a long shower and had some supper. I jumped on to my bed and relaxed my muscles. They won't know what hit them. I looked around the room, it was pretty simple and nice. The bed was queen-sized and there were two side tables on each side both of them occupied by a simple lamp. The wallpaper was Victorian style. It had gold leafed trims. The dark, red velvet curtains matched the cornered couch that had gold-colored throw pillows to accent it. My supper was served hot and just the way I like it.
 
 
I remembered the real reason I came here. I swear I won't forgive any of them. It makes my blood boil and once I get my hands on those documents… My thoughts were cut short by a knock on the door.
 
 
“Sorry to bother you dear, but Yohmei is present at the moment and it would be nice if you met him,” Keiko asked.
 
 
“Sure, I'll be right down,” I said with an innocent smile.
 
 
I got ready, fast. I put on a simple black dress that reached my knees and my favorite red scarf around my neck. I dried my blond hair and combed it thoroughly.
 
 
I left my room to be met by a lovely hall. It had a marble floor and the ceiling was about 25' high. Sigh. I could get use to this. I walked across the hallway, admiring every inch of detail on the trim. There were portraits on the walls. I wonder if it was a family tradition to……BAM!
 
 
I fell, my back to the floor. A rather heavy something or someone was lying above me. I opened my eyes to find a pair of chocolate brown depths staring at me. His hair was tossed messily around his shoulders and down. He had an orange headphone behind his ears. My right hand was placed blindly on his tanned chest. He was wearing an unbutton white shirt.
 
 
He smiled. I couldn't move. It wasn't the force of gravity or anything else along that line. I was short of breath. He slid his hand forward and helped himself up. Once done, he reached out for my hand. I slapped it away.
 
 
To be continued…….
 
 
So what'd you think? Should I continue? Please review! I know it was a short chap but if you review, the next chap will be longer.