Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Obsession ❯ My End ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Shaman King

Note: I tried to do another one-shot of a Jun/Ren pairing and this is what I got.

PS: Dragon Faere, thank you for the review. I appreciated it very, very much. Hope you'll like this one, though.

My End

-hajime

I'm standing right here, on the top floor of my condo, just a few feet away from a private plane my clan owned.

Keeping my mouth shut, I stared at my sister's face as she waved goodbye, almost lifeless.

As the plane took off, my vision altered to darkness.

I can't take it. No, no way, I just can't bear Jun "fly" away from my grasps when she's just by my fingertips.

" Master Ren, I think you should now proceed to your room. You might catch a cold in here."

"I'll stay longer." The agent, knowing that I will be killing him if he asks a second time, lowered his head and headed straight to the door.

I sniffed the air, searching for the fading scent of Jun's perfume.

The memory ran through my mind like water gushing through a river.

Jun sat on a space between my legs as she leaned her naked body against my bare chest. She then raised her head slowly and rested it on my collarbone as gently and gracefully as she's always had.

I could sense something coming that time but I was too stupid to ask her about it.

She nudged the bridge of her nose against my lower jaw, "Ren…"

Still, I kept my eyes on the TV even though my arms slid unconsciously and secured around her narrow waist.

Jun's pale hand crawled towards mine in an attempt to steal the remote, which she was able to do anyway. Her lips curved into a smile of victory.

"What?" I asked, tilting my head to one side, the nape of my neck closing in and resting on her forehead. I closed my eyes.

Slowly, her fingers licked my skin, her arms around my neck , bringing her face closer to mine.

Then, she kissed me.

The kiss was supposed to be just one of those French kisses we shared almost everyday, however, something was wrong.

Something was very, very wrong.

My eyes grew wide at the realization.

It was when everything went blurred that I felt her leave the bed while uttering an apology.

I knew what it was.

It was one of those ancient Chinese medicines she used against me. An ancient paralysing potion placed on the lips to be transferred through kissing.

Wait. When did she place it on her lips?

My question was to no avail since my mind crazed for about the next fifteen minutes.

Possibly, because of guilt, my sister came back to the room where she left me and apologized properly, knowing that I was then back to my senses.

She kissed me again, on the cheek this time, since she knew that even though I was conscious, I shouldn't be able to move for another twenty minutes.

Ten minutes and nothing came over me.

Another minute and I was able to fight the numbness that dominated my body.

After putting my pants on, I dashed outside as quickly as my feet can go, trying so hard to catch up with my sister.

But Jun Tao was my sister. She knew I would be able to break her spell sooner than expected.

So, just when I got to the top floor, she made sure that the plane would be ready to take off.

It was as if she waiting for me so she can take a last look upon the boy she's been sleeping with for the past few months.

I can understand her, though.

She knew, right from the start, that I will never let her go.

She's my sister, alright.

Ever since, she can think one step ahead of me.

-owari