Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Obsession ❯ Obsession ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Shaman King.

Author: Okay, so maybe I haven't watched enough Shaman King to do a fic about this pair. This fic just came and I don't even remember why I wrote it.

Here goes:

Obsession

-Hajime-

"Ren…" And you moan my name as I rested my head upon your bosom to feel your heartbeat.

"Ai shite'ru." I said, seemingly out of nowhere.

Slowly, as I move my fingers to touch your lips, I felt them curve into a smile.

And you asked, "What was that? I'm not much intoJapanese, you know."

Using my arms, I pushed myself upward to get a good look at your face as my words came out clearly, "I said, `I love you',."

Once again, my lips kissed yours.

After a few minutes, my mouth travelled from your lips down to your neck, gently leaving a trail of hot kisses behind.

I just can't get enough.

Every time I touch you, I don't feel like letting go. I don't think I'm able to.

Somehow, I know it's wrong but I can't help it.

I'm drawn to it, doomed forever with the wanting to have my own sister every time.

I'll do anything for you, anything at all….

I'll kill for you-no- I have killed for you.

Bet you don't know what happened to the guy that shook you three weeks ago?

But I do.

Remember the night you came to me, crying, saying that someone violated you?

Well, I hunted the bastard down after you gave me some details about him.

I can still remember how I toyed with him before, well, he died.

First the right eye, then the left, the right ear and then the left one.

Cut some fingers, then toes.

I didn't really kill him.

I swear I didn't.

He just died of blood loss.

Ha. That's what he gets for messing with Ren Tao's property.

I smirked.

"Ren?" Your voice cut off my train of thoughts. Nah, it doesn't really matter.

" Hmm?" I opened one of my golden orbs.

" Take your rest, you'll have a hard time training tomorrow." You pried some of my bangs away from my face and pulled me closer to your chest.

"Ah…, I paused, " Oh, and one more thing, I love you."

" Shh… just go to sleep." And you rocked me slowly to sleep.

I don't know but I guess you know that I mean it when I say I love you.

Do you like it? Does it bother you? Does it scare you away? You don't let me know.

Whatever, all I know is that I won't let anyone-not even yourself- take you away .

Just me.

Just Tao Ren.

-owari-