Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Revenge and The pit of Despair ❯ Tarot? ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
DISCLAIMER :(sometimes i find no point in writing this but....)MoonCrest does not own Shaman King!

Chapter 6

as my mind went back to reality,i heard haos voice"scarlet!scarlet!"
i stared indifferently at him and stated coldly."Father has came back for me.The day for revenge has finally arrived.if i am not back by dawn of tomorrow,consider me gone."with that,i walked swiftly out of the room with hao staring dumbfoundedly at me.he tried to read my mind,but what he had seen in it was a dark hole full of hatred and despair.
"wolf!create an image until i arrive.The image will show both me and mother alive,living in acondominium or whatever!make sure that mother is happy to reeive him.today will be the day our thirst for revenge will be quenched."i sent to wolf
"Yes,master."wolf replied and he hurried off to the ruins of out old house.wolf had learned to control earth and wind,so he can make great illusions.
"Luna!"i shouted.luna floated out of the pendant and solemnly nodded to me.we had waited too long for this day.she sood behind me,hands on my shoulders.a bright light glowed around me and luna disappeared into my body bit by bit.Dark black wings had appeared behind me.i flew up towards the village,where revenge waited.
as i landed softly on the ground behind my house,i heard the illusion father was living in talking.it was mothers voice."Husband!you have finally returned."she said in a somewhat forced cheerful voice.my hatred had grew in wolf and we both wanted him dead.the wings evaporated and luna appeared beside me again.
"Both of you.Stay in the pendant until i say come out."they both bowed gracefully and went back into the pendant.suddenly,hao,yoh,horo horo,ren,chocolove and lyzerg apeared in haos famous wall of flames.
"Scarlet.stay calm.he is not worth your concern."hao said calmly.
"Ihave waited 14 years for this day.Do you even realize why he came back.Look at the finery he is wearing.he has came back for me to be married to this man.He betted me away in a game of poker!i will not forgive him for this!"i snapped coldly
"What???this is unforgivable.i will handle this personally."hao said as he heard what i said.
"There is no need.i will make his death slow and insufferable.i will let him suffer the pain and despair i had to survive on for the past 14 years.!you will not and cannot stop me."i stated coldly.i turned around to open the illusionary door to find it blocked by horohoro and chocolove.
"do not stand in my way...."i hissed.
"Ah well,scarlet....he must have a reason to have left you and your mother..."yoh said with his goofy grin from behind me
"yes...he did have a reason.he feared our powers.shamans are considered to be dangerous to them.humans are pathetic!they destroy everything they consider dangerous without finding out the truth.they deserve to die."i created a fireball in one hand and said."let me introdue dancer of the flames,the fire spirit."a red haired ghost appeared behind me and said."do not stand in my way before i throw this at you."they all staredt at my third spirit,which i had left in the village to protect wolf.horo horo and chocolove moved out of the way immediately and the flame disappeared.the door opened automatically and i walked in.
The illusion was starting to fade now.only the living room remained,where mthers illusion ,father and the man sat waiting."Wolf.destroy the illusion when i tell you to.hold on for a bit more longer."i sent to the wolf.i walked into the living room slowly to see that father and mother were having a heated argument in a corner and the man was looking around.
"NOW!"i sent to wolf.my illusionary mother smiled and faded away.the house crumbled around us and everything disappeared,leaving a pile of rubble.i had burnt the house and mother.
"Welcome home father."i said coldly.they both turned towards me,the perfect replica of his wife.he stared at me in amazement.
"H-How...were you able to survive?!"he asked,an incredulous look on his face.
"there is no need for you to know."i stated coldly."your life ends here .Today,i will fulfill mothers last wish and let her leave with no regrets."a flame formed in my hand again,though much larger than the one just now."witness the true power of fire.The one that you call'demon'!"i threw the flame at him.as it progressed along the path,burning everything in its way,it turned black. just as it was about to reach the stunned man,it was stopped by the spirit of fires hand.the flame burned into its hands ,making a black mark.still,the flame did not disappear.it continued burning in the air.father stared at the flame,as he could not see the spirit of fire.
"why do you hesistate?"a voice suddenly asked.i turned towards the direction of the voice to see the man that accompanied father on his way here.
"i do not hesitate.i am stopped."i stated coldly.
"your father had arranged a marriage for you.you should be happy to be able to be married to me."the man said.
"be quiet!no one will own me and give me away like that,like a tool.begone,fool."i made a piece of the rubble shoot towards him,but to be stopped by a.....mere flick of his hand.
"who are you?" i asked as i heard hao bite back a bark of pain.i turned around to see that father was still not moving and the black flame was still burning.it was starting to burn through the spirit of fires hand.i waved a hand and the flame disappeared.
"your fiancee."he laughed.
i laughed bitterly and said.i looked at him more closely to see a logo on his shirt sleeve."X-laws?"i raised my eyesbrows"i have no interest in you now anyway.i turned back to my father and said to hao."move out of my way."
"NO"he said firmly.i sighed and looked at his face,contorted with pain.a black mark had been burned on his hand.i did not want to hurt him any further.
"Fine"i concentrated on teleporting us back to the dorms and a minute later,we were back.it was empty except for keiko still unconscious on the armchair.i pulled hao roughly towards the sofa and made him sit down"I told you not to interfere....."
he grimaced as i placed a hand on his.my hand glowed and the muscles and tissues started to knit together.as i removed the hand a black mark was visible on the skin and it still hurt."this is your own fault anyway...."i muttered.i took a green coloured pill from my pocket and handed it to him."eat it.the pain will go away.he stared at the pill as if he never saw anything like it before saying"too weak...."
"Eat it before i force it down your throst!"i said.everyone sweat-dropped and stared at both of us in amazement.not many dared to treat the famour asakura hao like that.he didnt respond and his eyes glazed over.muttering some very colourful curses,i poped the pill into my mouth and chewed for a while.lowering my lips on his,i forced his mouth open with my tongue and forced the medicine down his throst.he swallowed it and he started gagging.i broke the contact and said."you asked for it.who asked you not to eat it by yourself."
"but you don't have to be so rough...geez."he massage his neck for a while and smirked at me."and why is it bitter....."i smirked evilly and said nothing.everyone sweat-dropped again.i glanced at keiko and said."since i can't have my revenge thanks to this guy here...."i poked hao in the shoulder."lets play something."
"theres still one more day until break ends so might as well enjoy ourselves."yoh grinned and sat down on the sofa also.i took out a deck of tarot cards and started shuffling it."who wants their fortune told?"chocolove suddenly appeared in some old ladys clothing and a pair of large glasses,he looked like a large bug with oversized eyes.
"yeeeees.........who wants their fortune told...."he said eerily.everyone sweat dropped except for ren who poked him in the nose.they started to get into a fight and i said "lets get started anyway."i glanced around and spotted horo horo looking at the cards curiously.
"boro boro first then."i laid the deck and spread in one line."choose five cards."i said.horo horo took five cards from out of the deck and put them on the table without looking at them.i reshuffled the remining and put it aside.i laid them on the table in a diamond shape with one card in the centre.i opened the first card to reveal....
"Three of cups.its means something good or bad approaches."the next card....
"eight of wands,something that is about to come is about to change your entire life."the next card.....
"Magicians staff.....that thing that is going to appear is something you dread...."the next card....
"queen of wands....you have met this 'thing before.....now the final card.....,are you ready boro boro?"i asked jokingly.card by card,his expression got mroe and more confused.he nodded and i open to reveal the last card.
"ah......The wheel of fortune...."i whipped out a coin from my pocket and gave it to him."spin the coin.if its heads,its good,if its tails....."i shrugged and he spinned the coin.......it came to a stop to see the underside of the coin.horo horo blinked at it and seemed more and more confused by it.
"kisama.....Stupid boro boro...pirika is coming tomorrow remeber?"ren shouted at him as he poked chocolove in the nose again.as horo horo heard this,he seemed to show a face of utmost horror and shattered.....(anime-like)
"i think thats enougth for today....." i said cheerfully.keiko had finally woke up but when she saw all the boys surrounding her,she fainted again.Everyone sweat dropped and i said "i think i'll just leave her here....she'll manage to come back."i laughed and made my way back into my room.
As i closed the curtain to my part of the room,i told to luna to tell wolf to come here to accompany me."i will be waiting on the bal cony...."i said and let luna fly free.she was a spirit who could change her form to any kind of flying creature.she became an eagle an soared the night skies,ruling it.soon,i could see a shadow emerging and saw wolf accompanied by luna.luna lifted him above the gates to the 20th floor where he greeted me with a lick on the neck.i smiled warmly and said"hello wolf...."
the door suddenly slammed and i peeked over the curtain to see keiko coming in from the door and falling down onto her bed in exhaustion.as i approached her,i saw she had already fallen asleep and snoring softly.i laughed softly and changed into my PJs.yawning slightly,i fell on the bed and closed the curtains around the four poster,with wolfs warm form beside me.