Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Tell Me No More Lies ❯ New Girls ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

BRD: Shaman King fan fic!!! I always use original characters as the main character and the o/c in this one is Rea Midori. This takes place about one and a half to two years after the shaman fights so everybody is about fifteen-sixteen.

Disclaimer: I keep forgetting to do this things…I don't own Shaman King.

------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------

Rea kneeled in front of her father and mother's grave and placed red roses in between them. It had been ten years since they'd died and everyday she came here and sat down by the graves wishing they were still here with her. She'd forgotten her mother's smile and her father's laughter and wiped a tear away from her eye when she thought about them.

Ten years had gone by so slowly and during that time she had done nothing ,but cry for them and mourn for them. She was now fifteen ,but she could still recall perfectly what had happened that day.

She bowed her head slightly than stood up to leave. As she turned a small breeze blew and her navy blue hair floated gently in the breeze as she stared out across the graveyard.

"So much death," she whispered to herself, "So much…pain."

She stayed still for a few minutes slightly rocking where she stood. She heard thunder overhead and it began to rain a little.

"Come on Rea!" her friend called out, Yuri, who was standing at the graveyard entrance, "We're going to be let for our first day at our new high school!"

Rea walked over to her and tried to smile, "Alright, let's go."

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Yoh, is something wrong?" Manta asked staring at his friend. (BRD: Manta hasn't had a growth spurt, so he still the same height as always!) Manta was concerned since Yoh seemed more distracted than usual this morning.

Yoh shook his head, "No." He than leaned back in his chair and he stared off into space.

"Are you sure?" Manta persisted still looking at Yoh worriedly.

"I'm fine," Yoh answered quietly looking over at Manta, "Why?"

"It's just that you've seemed defiantly out of it today?" Manta said opening his Mantannian Dictionary (BRD: ^_^).

Yoh quickly stared off into another direction, "Anna's just been at it again Manta."

Manta looked a little shocked than chuckled, "Oh really, and why is Anna still training you. The Shaman King Tournament is over."

Yoh nodded, "I know ,but she says something big is going to happen again. Bigger than the Shaman Tournament."

"Bigger than the Shaman Tournament?" Manta agonized, his face going pale, "What could be bigger than that?" He closed his dictionary and glanced over at Yoh.

Yoh shrugged, "She said I'd find out soon."

"Oh," Manta sighed.

"Kids," the teacher said pleasantly, "We have to new students." He beckoned the two students from the hallway and Rea and Yuri walked into the classroom. "This is Rea Midori and Yuri Ashizawa. Say hello to them class."

"Hello," the class mumbled.

Yoh and Manta exchanged glances.

"New students?" Manta looked surprised.

"Hmm…they look familiar," Yoh said scratching his chin as he stared at them as Rea and Yuri sat in the available chairs right in front of them. He than whispered into Manta's ear, "They look so familiar, I know I've seen them before someone…"

Manta groaned, "Yea, whatever Yoh…"

~*~*~*~*~*~

When cram school was over, Manta raced over t the Funbari cemetery where Yoh was.

When he arrived he saw that Ren, Horohoro, and Yoh were there talking about something with hushed voices.

"Another tournament?" Horohoro gasped, "You've got to be kidding."

Yoh shook his head, "No, that's what Anna told me."

"Will it be like the Shaman King Tournament?" Horohoro asked.

"I don't think so," Ren breathed (BRD: I've made Rena a 'bit' nicer), "We have to be careful though, more shamans might come to Tokyo."

"What are you guys talking about?" Manta inquired walking up to them.

"Just about a new tournament for shamans," Horohoro said, delighted to see the spastic look on Manta's face when he used the words 'shaman' and 'tournament' in his sentence.

"Shouldn't you tell Chocolove, Ryu or Faust about it?" Manta fretted ,"They might want to know." He was still recovering from the shock of hearing about a new shaman tournament.

"Pipe down," Ren ordered leaning back against a tree, "This tournament isn't for weaklings from what I've heard."

"Faust isn't a weakling," Horohoro objected.

Ren ignored Horohoro, "This tournament is supposed to be bigger than Shaman King. Meaning, I is not for those with a slight shaman power like Ryu and for idiots like Chocolove." He grimaced at the thought of Chocolove putting him into another Cinderella dress and shuddered.

Yoh and Horohoro laughed, completely oblivious to the fact that two girls were carefully monitoring them from a distance.

"What do you think Rea?" Yuri smirked, "They worth the challenge or should we just ignore them."

Rea smiled back at Yuri, "It would be rude if we didn't introduce ourselves to them ,but we still have two months for such things. We have far more important things to worry about."

Yuri agreed, "You're right and I can't believe that Asakura boy didn't remember us."

------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------BRD: Really short chapter, sorry, next ones will be longer.